z

Young Writers Society

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:27 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

VeerenVKS wrote:She gave you approval for your original juggernaut idea just like she gave him wholesomereader theirs.

It's still my idea, I should have some say in my idea and who else I share it with. Yeah Noelle gave me approval for the idea, but I'm the one who came up with it. You want to join the storybook? sure, go ahead, fine. But if you use my idea without my permission, then I will not recognise you. Simple as that.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:35 pm
Noelle says...

I went back and read over the PM that wholesomereader sent me and this is exactly what she said about her character (hope you're okay with me sharing this wholesome):

Okay, since my character doesn't have any memory of her past, she doesn't know that she has a really powerful-power. With that power, she can either stop Gemini or join her(Which she doesn't) Then Zoe (her name) has a memory flashback about Lexi's brother: She know where he is.

Zoe isn't a juggernaut, she just has enough power to be one and chooses not to. And Dante is in charge of the Juggernauts, but wholesome couldn't have really known unless she read all the way back to the beginning of the DT.

So wholesome, if you want your character to be involved with the Juggernauts, I'd suggest talking to Dante about it.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:39 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

Sorry to butt in all of a sudden.

This goes for everyone here: if you have an idea and we're going along with it, then everyone is involved. In other words, if the idea is the plot, then everyone is involved.

Right now, we seem to be going with Dante's idea. And because it's our main plot, everyone has a right to suggest things.

Yes, Dante, it is your plot, but this is an SB. If someone has an idea, don't just turn them down like that; at least consider it, or involve them in it.

Let's be courteous, shall we? :P

(By the way, I'm still here, obvs.) I'm secretly watching you all.
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

saint carina, patron saint of rp
—SilverNight

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:26 am
deleted17 says...

Dante wrote:
wholesomereader wrote:Uh... I talked to Noelle about this and she said it was okay, but there is a hidden 13th one that isn't siding with Gemini. Her godly parent is Pan, and she knows where Lexi's brother is.

Small problem: You didn't even bother talking to me about it, it's true even the minor gods have Juggernaut's. But I will not have Gemini recognize your character as one of them, since you completely threw me out of process. Every person who has made one thus far has had permission to do so.

Sorry, I didn't know. I'm stubborn and I don't like going threw things for a long time. And besides, that just makes Gemini thrown off guard about it. :twisted: I can see the cracks that people make a lot. It's funny at times.
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it

65 Reviews

Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:15 am
deleted17 says...

Forget it. I'm not in this any more.
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it

50 Reviews

Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:17 am
KingLucifer says...

wholesomereader wrote:
Dante wrote:
wholesomereader wrote:Uh... I talked to Noelle about this and she said it was okay, but there is a hidden 13th one that isn't siding with Gemini. Her godly parent is Pan, and she knows where Lexi's brother is.

Small problem: You didn't even bother talking to me about it, it's true even the minor gods have Juggernaut's. But I will not have Gemini recognize your character as one of them, since you completely threw me out of process. Every person who has made one thus far has had permission to do so.

Sorry, I didn't know. I'm stubborn and I don't like going threw things for a long time. And besides, that just makes Gemini thrown off guard about it. :twisted: I can see the cracks that people make a lot. It's funny at times.

Whatever, at this point in the story, Gemini has used up most of her strength fighting Chiron. She needs time to rest, maybe in the clouds where she could recharge off the random lightning strikes that hit her.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:53 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Well, sorry to see you go.

On other news, let's get back to the storybook?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:59 pm
AfterTheStorm says...

So with the Juggernaut of Fire crossing the boundaries of camp, where does that put us? How many more Juggernauts do we need? (I obviously lost track. Lol :? )
"And after the storm..." ~Mumford and Sons

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Got Squills?
Proverbs 31:25

Spoiler! :
Made you look.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:58 am
View Likes
Carina says...

So, I have an an idea/proposal that will either be outright rejected or accepted.

I'd first like to say that this SB has gone far—really far. It dates back all the way to April, and we're still rolling along here. That itself is pretty remarkable, and I wouldn't say it's all out of luck. No, it's because of the people here; people are still alive, and people here want this to continue on even after all these long months. That's pretty amazing.

But I think we can all agree that it's not the same as it was back in May or June. Those were the busiest months, and as cheesy as this sounds, we've gone through a lot of adventures with our characters. We're still rolling, yes, but slowly and steadily. We're just barely there.

I think I know what the problem is.

We're losing motivation.
Willpower to post.
Interest.

I don't think it's the SB itself or the people. I mean, we have a wide variety of characters and the discussion here is still going, but we're having a hard time transitioning. We want to do more, have some quests, downtime, things like that. But most people are getting sluggish, and we're losing interest. We don't have a very smooth transition, and I think that's the main problem here. It also doesn't help the fact that a handful of characters are deadbeat.

So here's my proposal: let's start a new chapter. The best way to go through this is to get a fresh new thread, a fresh new day, fresh new people. Let's continue on what happened with our characters, let's say that everything in this SB already happened, and let's start a new chapter in a new thread. We can say a certain time period has passed, and new people would see the fresh new SB and would want to join.

That's one proposition, of course. There are other variants, like keeping our characters but going with an idea that's different than Dante's, or we could start all over with the story or character, or we could start a chapter way ahead in the future after all this Juggernaut business. These are just ideas, but honestly, I think a new chapter to transition is needed here.

What do you think? Do you think a fresh new Camp Half-Blood 2 is in order, or would you rather continue on?

Again, just offering some suggestions.

tl;dr: read the bold, lol
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

saint carina, patron saint of rp
—SilverNight

50 Reviews

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:33 am
KingLucifer says...

@Carina, despite me wanting to bash you over the head for obvious reasons to get you to post. I believe your right, in the case the Juggernaut's will be around. I would like to make out a profile made specifically for those who want to play one.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:02 pm
Sunshine says...

Yeah, I'll be up for that. I do think, however, we might have to be a little stricter on who we let in; these storybooks always end up so crowded, we don't ever know who is still alive.

A good example of this going through is this
Harmony High - Sequel
It's been alive for over a year.

Let's make the Juggernauts part of the initial plot now, and figure out what exactly is their mission; I'm still not completely sure myself.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

50 Reviews

Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:10 pm
KingLucifer says...

Sunshine wrote:Yeah, I'll be up for that. I do think, however, we might have to be a little stricter on who we let in; these storybooks always end up so crowded, we don't ever know who is still alive.

A good example of this going through is this
Harmony High - Sequel
It's been alive for over a year.

Let's make the Juggernauts part of the initial plot now, and figure out what exactly is their mission; I'm still not completely sure myself.

I was heavily considering joining Harmony High at one point, the only thing that stopped me was. No ones character was still in Harmony High, there either pregnant dropouts or Graduates. Anyways, the initial mission for you all to know is, Gemini must gather the Juggernaut of each God and Goddess.

65 Reviews

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:02 am
deleted17 says...

Uh... Does that include minor god and goddesses? Just asking to point this out: That's going to take a REAAAAALLLLLYYYYY long time to assemble all of the Juggernaut... So... Just dwell on that thought.
Dante, you really need to think about what you're posting and how others a going to read that.

No Offense

50 Reviews

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:54 am
KingLucifer says...

wholesomereader wrote:Uh... Does that include minor god and goddesses? Just asking to point this out: That's going to take a REAAAAALLLLLYYYYY long time to assemble all of the Juggernaut... So... Just dwell on that thought.
Dante, you really need to think about what you're posting and how others a going to read that.

No Offense

One word is missing in that: Major. She needs the Major Juggernauts of each Major God and Goddess. If she finds the Juggernaut's of the Minor Gods and Goddess, great, if not, she can do without them.

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 am
Skyguy says...

Do you have a juggernaut of artemis? Cheyenne has the goddesses blood in her. Could she be a potential juggernaut? And if so, shell need to be approached discreetly. And noelle, how bout the hunters of artemis coming for a visit? Campers and the hunters never get along...
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn