z

Young Writers Society

Ashfall DT

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:08 am
Basil says...

Why is Skyguy meant to be deleting his post??
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

24 Reviews

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:21 am
Basil says...

Oh and I'm at school right now, so I may not be able to post as quickly as I'd like ...
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:22 am
Skyguy says...

I cant delete my post, so ya....
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:28 am
Iggy says...

Actually, you can, but would you like me to delete it for you?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:31 am
Sassafras says...

I'll just assume that he'll delete it soon instead of waiting.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

24 Reviews

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:45 am
Basil says...

Could we ignore the post for the now??
No offense, of course!!!
Of course I am.
Why?

667 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 667
Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:33 am
Messenger says...

For some reason I just busted up laughing when I read your post Sage.

24 Reviews

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:46 am
Basil says...

Haha!! My friend is looking at me weird cos I'm laughing too!! And I'm pretty sure some of my classmates are too ...
But I can see why you'd laugh!! X3
Of course I am.
Why?

667 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:50 am
Messenger says...

Well your horse wit the big worried eyes just added to the laughter.

24 Reviews

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:55 am
Basil says...

Hahaha!!!!
Yeah, I definitely see it now!!
Of course I am.
Why?

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:59 am
Auxiira says...

Even though I can check the site, I probably won't be able to write a post with the time that they give us here. I have about an hour of free time spread out over the whole day, so I'll try and get in a post, but I would be really grateful if someone could include Vin... He's in a music shop.
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:53 am
Skyguy says...

@Iggy

Yes, could you please?
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:19 am
Craz says...

We'll make sure Vin will be taken care of, @Auxiira. ;)
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:53 pm
Iggy says...

Done. For the record, this was the post.

Spoiler! :
Griff

Griff knocked the boy down, then took a step back as the boy pulled out a sword. The two circled each other, closely watchingeach other. The boy made a feint with the sword and Griff made a leap backwqrds, missing the sword blade by an inch. They both turned as Andraya screamed stop. Ash barked furiously as Andraya helped up the girl who had fallen into the ash. Well, Griff's trip wire had helped. The other boy turned to Griff. "Who are you?" He asked." Griff Brinhurst. And you?" The boy glanced at Griff as if looking into his soul." Miles. And thats all I'm going to say."
Griff glaned at the girl. She looked green. Griff sighed as Andraya gavehim an imploring look." Well, if you two want to, we have a camp not far. You can join us if you wish." Miles glanced at the girl than nodded slowly. "Fine, but dont try anything." He seathed his sword. Griff smirked. "I can say the same for you friend. Come near me or Andraya, and my dog will tear your throat out." The boys watched each other. As the girls passed, Andraya said." Yes, i'm sure you two would be perfect at killing each other, but we need to ge back to the camp." She walked past, supporting the other girl. Miles raised an eyebrow." Is she always that bossy.?" He asked. Griff grinne.d as Andraya shouted." I heard that!" The boy grinned at each other and shook hands then followed the girls.

So. Skyguy, darling. You can't just go and start attacking and/or killing people's characters without asking. ;)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

667 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:05 pm
Messenger says...

Thanks @Iggy:D

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil