Young Writers Society

The Mystery of Crime DT

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:59 pm
Omni says...

If so, then I want one of the other profiles XD
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:01 pm
Jadefox says...

@ Blackwood, I fixed it. Sorry about that! Hopefully the new and improved is okay. :)
Every book you've ever read is just a recombination of 26 letters.

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 pm
Blackwood says...

I fail; this whole time I realized I hadn't yet completed the profile for Christophe.

Name:Christophe Lefèvre
Appearance: Christophe has dark brown hair that is combed back into a popular style. His cheeks are usually ripe with pride. Christophe hasn't reached puberty yet so his voice is still high and innocent.
Job and hobbies: Christophe is a detective and a professional one at that! He enjoys mysteries both solving and making them. When he was four and a cookie would go missing he would find a way to investigate the disappearance in such a way no-one would think it was him.
History: Christophe attended school as a normal boy would but quickly exceeded in all his classes, gaining the top honours in all his subjects. His most esteemed tutor was Jacques.
Why would s/he want Jacque dead?: Christophe does not specialize in Jaques research but he always has his own opinion on everything, not to mention, that boy wants what he doesn't have.
Describe relationship to Jacque: Jacque and Christophe were very close, he would spend hours learning from the professor or even just visit to drop by for tea and discuss new discoveries and Christophe cases. Jacque loved Christophe as a grandson which resulted in Christophe great surprise and devastation at his death

Suggest a potential murder weapon to be used in the story: Just look around that room? Everything is a potential weapon. Well at least that's how a detective sees it.

Also what do you guys think about the drawings thing?
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:34 pm
LadyPurple says...

Ok:P we shall wait and see!!
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:57 pm
Craz says...

I agree on the sketches.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

332 Reviews

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:57 am
Blackwood says...

Alright if you want a second character its first in first serve.

206 Reviews

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:46 am
LadyPurple says...

YES!!!!!!!!! AHHHHMYGAWSHYES!! Ahem...I mean...
“Commissioner/ Head of police.”
Name:Alfred Luther Marr.
Appearance: Black hair that is peppered with silver hairs. His hair is also thinning. He has wrinkles around his mouth and eyes. He has a long, straight nose and double chin.
Jobs and hobbies: Smoking (tell me if you don't want him smoking and I'll take it out), bossing people around, and walks in the park. He also likes to organize stuff.
History: Mr. Marr wasn't always the single, exciting man before you today. He was a strapping young man who loved women. He was quite the charmer and womanizer. One day he crossed paths with Darla. The most beautiful woman he'd ever met! Nothing he tried ever worked. None of his tricks seemed to woo her. Until he decided to give up his womanizing ways to be with Darla. After six agonizingly long months, Darla said "yes" to a date. And from then on they were one of the happiest couples in France! They had gotten married and were happy for years. Then Darla became pregnant! Luther immediently went to work preparing for the child.
One unfortunate day, however, Darla miscarried. Both were crushed and mourned the loss of their unborn child.
He threw himself into his work, climbing the ladder to Head of Police, years later when the two grew distant. He would come home and fall asleep beside dear Darla and never say a word other than "good night".
Upon returning home one afternoon he felt that something was wrong. And it was. So very, very wrong. Something that made him scream in rage. Darla was in bed with another man. And not just any man. Jacque Du La'érudit.
He had fought with Darla and hated Jacque with all his might. He said he hated her and never wanted to see her again.
The two divorced.
Years later it was believed that he would be hosting and organizing a fair of science. Imagine his anger when he realized a certain person would be there...a smart certain person.
Why would he want Jacque dead: He still loved Darla. So much so that it hurt. Jealousy would be a big reason for his hate and maybe he even plotted the death? Who knows...maybe it was the fact that it was anticipated Jacque was winning.
He may not have liked that.
Relationship to Jacque: He had been a family friend and he would come over from time to time. He would flirt with Darla but always behind Luther's back.
Possible murder weapon: Gun? Knife?
Last edited by LadyPurple on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

332 Reviews

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:42 am
View Likes
Blackwood says...

LadyPurple
Spoiler! :
commissioner is a very important job because you get to be part of the investigation too. One thing that I want to remind you of is that this guy is also like the 'host' of the science thing. It doesn't mean he is good at science it just means he likes organizing events ect. Maybe you could add that in. So throughout the investigation he is going to be very busy organizing the fair thing, and since it was anticipated Jacque was winning maybe he didn't want him stealing the show hmm?
But your profile is great! If you don't want to host the event just say and ill take it out of the intro.

The last spot left is sergeant!

206 Reviews

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:12 am
LadyPurple says...

You're gonna have to fill me in on this investigation business. And it might be a challenge for me to do the hosting but it's nothing I can't handle. I noticed that all my characters for this are men! And men who are much older than me!

~Rosey Unicorn

206 Reviews

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:13 am
LadyPurple says...

Is that better?

~Rosey Unicorn

332 Reviews

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:26 am
View Likes
Blackwood says...

Commissioner = he hires Christophe and Boston to investigate the murder. He can boss them around somewhat too (doesn't necessarily mean they will obey) When they have evidence to show or an accusation to make they bring it to him and go over it with him and he will arrest them ect.

206 Reviews

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:34 am
LadyPurple says...

So who starts out this fun SB of delight?

~Rosey Unicorn

332 Reviews

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:54 am
View Likes
Blackwood says...

I will as soon as we get the Sergeant.

After that I will make sure the murderer is then contacted/knows who they are then i will make the first post.

332 Reviews

Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:54 pm
Blackwood says...

Ok I just want to get started so I am removing the Sergeant from the storybook. Luckily he was not the murderer.

Anyway. Murderer knows who they are. I will commence with the first post shortly.

206 Reviews

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:35 pm
LadyPurple says...

Yaaayyyy!!!! I love this SB. I've been excited about it since the first day!

~Rosey Unicorn

'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights