Young Justice DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:00 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@MariaRowlands

Could you mind making longer posts and not posting frequently? Just a request ;)
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:26 am
maleficent says...

@jon7670

Would I be able to make a second character?
The daugther of Vixen and B'wana Beast, I thought I'd make her parents retired and Vixen could have given her daughter the Tantu Totem. Although I'm not sure who her mentor would be, maybe the ex mentee of one of her parents?

Pretty please. :D
"Beware the darkness in your heart. The Heartless prey upon it."

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:17 am
Jony says...

@maleficent Sure, sounds good. I like the idea of adding some lesser known DC heroes. I think we should wait until after the first mission though to introduce her, just for the sake of a clean introduction. You can put up her profile anytime though.
“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”
― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

-Jon7670

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:23 am
KingLucifer says...

I am not getting notifcations that people are posting in the DT or the SB for some reason.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

49 Reviews

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:24 am
Jony says...

@Dante Have you subscribed to both?
“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”

-Jon7670

50 Reviews

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:08 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Now I have, I'm used to automatic subscriptions that's why I didn't bother doing it.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:25 am
maleficent says...

@Dante

I think our characters hatred for one another could stem from how close Diana and Amelia are? She was the first person to be nice to her after she got to Watchtower so I reckon she'd mean a lot to Amelia.
"Beware the darkness in your heart. The Heartless prey upon it."

50 Reviews

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:11 pm
KingLucifer says...

Sure, sounds great, I was actually thinking it would be because of the sheer fact that, she's Supergirl, she's THE strongest opponent Thraso has or will ever face. But it could be a mixture of both.

49 Reviews

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:18 pm
Jony says...

@starjester15 Post your profile in the sidebar and that's it unless you want to also post one in the DT.

Also for everyone who might want to reserve a character, now that the SB has started, please make reservations in the DT alone and post your profile in the sidebar.

-Jon7670

Reviews: 0
Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:35 pm
starjester15 says...

....Where's the sidebar exactly? Sorry if that's a really stupid question...
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
“Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
― Mark Twain

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:37 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

No, it's not! It's on the right side of the Storybook, underneath characters. You'll see a list of characters people have already done, and at the bottom of that list, it'll say create a character.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:45 pm
starjester15 says...

Ah, thanks. I'll get it up as fast as I can, but it'll probably be Monday, as I won't be online on Sunday.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
― Mark Twain

49 Reviews

Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:20 pm
View Likes
Jony says...

So I noticed that some of the posts so far in the SB are a little short, which is fine for right now since it's just the beginning but later on I want the posts a little longer especially when we start the first mission.

I think a good rule of thumb would be between 3-5 decent sized paragraphs, but it can be as long as you need it to be. Big posts are smiled upon. :D

-Jon7670

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:30 am
Skydreamer says...

Hey, I just wanted to say all the characters are really awesome, and I'm glad this has started!

And then also, @DarknecrosisX I really like your character and the post you made. Do you think he'd be interested in Eliza?

And lastly, @littleauthor, do you mind if Eliza was kind of protective of you and treated you like her little bro?

Peace out!
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:43 am
View Likes
starjester15 says...

I've submitted my character! :)
― C.S. Lewis
― Mark Twain

Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash