z

Young Writers Society

Insane Sanity DT

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:14 pm
Sassafras says...

I need someone for Gus to cling on to. If you're a bit confused about what I mean, then you can check her profile. She doesn't really think to herself and would have attached to someone else in the hospital so they could make decisions for her.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:53 pm
Sonder says...

Liam may be a good character for that. He likes control and is very independent. It's up to you, though.
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:01 pm
Sassafras says...

Sure that's great! Thanks :)

254 Reviews

Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:12 pm
Sonder says...

Sure. We should discuss that. :)
~Thoreau

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:31 pm
Pencil2paper says...

Love the roommate pairs! I have a feeling that Lilah and Anastasia are going to get along well...
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:39 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

So do I. They kind of remind me of each other a bit.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

50 Reviews

Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:42 pm
Pencil2paper says...

Yeah. Both of their siblings committed suicide, both of them cut, etc. Just so you know my character may not that show for a while...
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

50 Reviews

Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:18 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

@GriffenClaw, I believe Mercy is going to hate Liam. He's way to arrogant for Mercy, and if anything those two are the smartest in the hospital. I believe they should be enemies, agree?

@Everyone else, Tgirly and me have decided to ship Creed and Mercy together.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

12 Reviews

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:39 am

Personally I think Anastasia and Liam should bump heads fairly often as well. She's the type of person to see straight through someones facade no matter how well its but up. So more or less she would probably detest Liam. The reason he's nicknamed Ciel is if you've ever seen the Black Butler you may understand. Ciel is extremely arrogant, intelligent , and competitive. As for the other nicknames. To be honest Sebastian who is also from Black Butler kind of looks like Skizzy. Death The Kid from Soul Eater who goes by Kid is known for his OCD tendencies. Maka also from Soul Eater is intelligient and rather hot tempered as well. Roy Mustang from FMA controls fire and is generally a rather nice person. Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho is a rather charismatic and calm person but he does have a temper. He is also rather sweet. As for Gus, Lilah and Keaton not sure at the moment. I love having anime obsessed characters.

50 Reviews

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:50 am
KingLucifer says...

Ladyofthedeathroses wrote:Personally I think Anastasia and Liam should bump heads fairly often as well. She's the type of person to see straight through someones facade no matter how well its but up. So more or less she would probably detest Liam. The reason he's nicknamed Ciel is if you've ever seen the Black Butler you may understand. Ciel is extremely arrogant, intelligent , and competitive. As for the other nicknames. To be honest Sebastian who is also from Black Butler kind of looks like Skizzy. Death The Kid from Soul Eater who goes by Kid is known for his OCD tendencies. Maka also from Soul Eater is intelligient and rather hot tempered as well. Roy Mustang from FMA controls fire and is generally a rather nice person. Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho is a rather charismatic and calm person but he does have a temper. He is also rather sweet. As for Gus, Lilah and Keaton not sure at the moment. I love having anime obsessed characters.

So Kurama is for Mercy, or no?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:35 am
Sassafras says...

If you all don't mind, I'll start the break out with Gus' POV.

12 Reviews

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:37 am

Maka is for Mercy because of the intelligience factor. Kurama is Stephan. Sorry for the confusion.
Ciel- Liam
Roy-RJ
Kid- Creed
Kurama- Stephan
Sebastian- Skizzy
Maka- Mercy
Chrona- Gus
Tsubaki- Lilah
Keiko-Keaton
Soul Eater, Full Metal ALchemist and Black Butler along with Yu Yu Hakusho great animes I recommend them and I was going to wait a bit for the break out but majority rules honestly. I just thought waiting a bit might be a good idea but like I said its up to ya'll.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:01 am
Sassafras says...

Oh, I'll put off then. Plus, Crona as Gus is good.

12 Reviews

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:14 am

I thought so to.

254 Reviews

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:48 pm
Sonder says...

@Dante and @Ladyofthedeathroses I think a few enemies would be great. Makes it more exciting. So go ahead with the hatred. Liam doesn't care.
@ReisePiecey I need to know when Gus is ready, I am going to wait until you post so I know what to make Liam do in regards to her.
~Thoreau

Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp