z

Young Writers Society

The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings DT

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:59 am
View Likes
AdventurerDaniel says...

I think it would work for Selduin to know about her notebook crazycraz, seeing as he's sort of omnipresent.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:18 am
View Likes
Craz says...

AdventurerDaniel says...

I think it would work for Selduin to know about her notebook crazycraz, seeing as he's sort of omnipresent.

M'kay. :D
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:38 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

@umaima You gave me an idea with your profile!

@TheNeoAceofAll What if one of the traits of a Witch or Warlock is that there eyes turn blood red when performing Dark Arts? I think it would be more interesting if this was one thing witch and warlock characters have to watch out for or it could blow there cover.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Reviews: 2
Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:20 pm
View Likes
TheNeoAceofAll says...

Dante wrote:@umaima You gave me an idea with your profile!

@TheNeoAceofAll What if one of the traits of a Witch or Warlock is that there eyes turn blood red when performing Dark Arts? I think it would be more interesting if this was one thing witch and warlock characters have to watch out for or it could blow there cover.

That was not in my original idea, but i like it! More than welcome to add it.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:41 pm
umaima says...

Cool then... we can have it that way. Hey five @Dante
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

50 Reviews

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:55 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

umaima wrote:Cool then... we can have it that way. Hey five @Dante

Yeah I'm going to Hey Five you that's what we'll do!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:51 pm
Craz says...

Would anyone like to be roommates with Rain? (And are we starting soon?)
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:21 am
TheNeoAceofAll says...

crazycraz wrote:Would anyone like to be roommates with Rain? (And are we starting soon?)

I can be, and I would like to start tomorrow. Sorry for the lateness but my trip was unexpectedly extended.

50 Reviews

Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:31 am
KingLucifer says...

@darklady How about we have our characters room together, it will give them a chance to talk and what not. I'm thinking of having Nemier throw out some other first year people.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:27 pm
darklady says...

Sounds good to me :) @Dante
Call me Melanie!

Knight Darklady's Log

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:35 pm
TheNeoAceofAll says...

ok everyone, officially started. Post away :)

50 Reviews

Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:42 am
KingLucifer says...

Let me know if you want me to change anything @darklady.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:57 pm
darklady says...

There are a few things I'm not happy with. I wasn't aware you were going to use her in your post actually, and she's not in character. I thought they would meet at school? And I don't like that Nemier has given her the name Luciana. Her name has been Luciana from birth. She's only just left her adopted parents. She isn't a part of Nemier's coven yet. Can we write in a gDoc or something so that Luciana is kept in character please? You've kind of completely taken over her.
Call me Melanie!

Knight Darklady's Log

50 Reviews

Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:37 pm
KingLucifer says...

darklady wrote:There are a few things I'm not happy with. I wasn't aware you were going to use her in your post actually, and she's not in character. I thought they would meet at school? And I don't like that Nemier has given her the name Luciana. Her name has been Luciana from birth. She's only just left her adopted parents. She isn't a part of Nemier's coven yet. Can we write in a gDoc or something so that Luciana is kept in character please? You've kind of completely taken over her.

I'll just rewrite the post, and leave Luciana out of it and Nemier on her own. Feel free to post as your character, I deleted my post.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:59 pm
Caesar says...

I'd love to take a Demon, but I won't be able to post very frequently, as I am at Disney. Is this cool?
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain