z

Young Writers Society

Mutants Anonymous DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:56 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Alright, I've been talking with Scarlett and we have been working out possible details, ideas, for the SB. First off is /how/ (Sorry on a PS3) all the characters got there powers. My explantion can be seen in my character profile. A serum was developed by Bishop to activate all possible Power Genes in a humans body. This way Bishop will convince the Goverment to have all people with this power gene be turned over fora pretty penny, as in a lot of cash. Like I said, this is a /possible/ idea. This is inspired by Infamous' Conduit Gene.

http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Conduits

Instead of a Ray Sphere, we have a Serum that activates these genes that hold the abilities of that said person. Passing on the gene activated is only a fifty-fifty chance, just like the DNA choosing weather to be a boy or girl. Again, I'm saying this, this is only a /possible/ idea.

Next is something for my character, my character can see Aura, and a every persons Aura is always different, never simular.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

50 Reviews

Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:58 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

So for this I will be going over every characters personality, and I will be choosing each characters appropreiate Aura colors. I will be posting for each character here on the DT so everyone knows what there characters Aura colors are.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:12 am
ScarlettFire says...

So, talking to Dante, we've agreed on a few things about Bishop. One of which Dante will probably post soon-ish, which is her Aura colours.

The second of which is the mention of her mutant sister in her history. Bishop could carry the gene that could be triggered by the serum mentioned in Aria's profile or something else. Fact is; Bishop thinks she's normal, but her sister was a mutant. The possibility is there for her to become mutant. So she might have a little accident at some point later on in the SB. OR she might not. >.>

And I think that's it for the moment. If anyone has anything they'd like to share, feel free to share!
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:33 am
Omni says...

I think I'll just pick my color of my aura :P
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:35 am
KingLucifer says...

What, no faith in me AQ?

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:36 am
Omni says...

Nope ;)
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:53 am
ScarlettFire says...

Co-operation is the key to SBing, guys. At least look at what Dante has and if it doesn't work, discuss it until you find something you can both work with. Please? (Also, it's really what Dante's character sees, but still, discussing it should help.)

As for my character. It really is in her profile, the bit about the mutant sister. So therefore, the possibility was already there. I just had it pointed out to me.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:05 pm
View Likes
maleficent says...

So where do we stand on two characters having the same power?
I'd already given my character the ability to see auras left behind by mutants, and this is how she tracks them.

Can your character actually trace auras, @Dante or just see them and manipulate them?
"Beware the darkness in your heart. The Heartless prey upon it."

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:19 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I'd prefer for them not to have the same ability, but from reading the profiles, it's different enough. Dante's character can see and manipulate auras. Your character, Mal, sees them via vibrations, from what I can tell. That could be a minor or weaker ability, while others are the stronger ones.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:09 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Can I ask who is in Balthazars group?

(I'm writing his profile now Scarli and it should be up along with evas tomorrow at the latest. )
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:13 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Okay, Jos, Ash, Aria and Eva so far. I think Wren might still be wandering, and I'm waiting on the other profiles. Obviously Bishop is at the government lab. Or whatever it is. XD

(Yesssss, I can't wait to seeee them~)

50 Reviews

Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:14 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Yes she can @maleficent, also I think Wren and Aria could be friends they have both seen the evil of humanity.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:17 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

Can I reserve that last male mutant?
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

212 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:33 am
ScarlettFire says...

Red, sure. And it's not the last. I can always add more slots. ^^

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:14 am
RedBird says...

Oh goodness, I'm excited for this! Can Jimmy join Balthazar's group when we've gotten a little ways into the story?
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug