Young Writers Society

I Survived a Roleplay Realm Game Show [OOC]

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:32 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

i swear if i get 2013 flashbacks and get 20 pages of ooc and 0 posts of the rp i will riot

@Magebird @Liebensteiner AYYYE there will be a portion where the characters all have to vote for the best/worst performance, so maybe we can get an audience vote too if ur interested in contributing to the chaos ;)

okokokok here is... a very lazy. very professional. cp
LOL

Name:
Appearance: [no sentence, just words, am laz]
Personality: [v brief, no setence, just words]

yes i spent more than 5 seconds on this
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

saint carina, patron saint of rp
—SilverNight

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:40 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Ahh yes, I see you spent 7 seconds on the profile, yes.

Spoiler! :
Name: S1M-0N3E or just Simon
Appearance: he's an an android endoskeleton with a big white sphere for a head, but Simon uses his telepathic powers to make people see what looks like a real person out of a 1920s silent film (gray skin, expressionless face, stiff movements).
Personality: curious, introspective, wants to be a real boy, bad at emotion because is a robot, constantly updating personality based on external environment and reactions to him

Also, this is his original CP that I'll probably be mostly sticking to.
Last edited by SpiritedWolfe on Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

147 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:26 am
View Likes
Carina says...

tank u wolfe yes i did

here be mine

Spoiler! :
Name: Mel
Appearance: 24ish, 5'5" ish, toned n curvy, bronzey skin, dark kinky hair as bouncy curlies, big dark brown eyes. I am yolo'ing an outfit and clicked the first okayish thing on pinterest so she is wearing this but w boots and a smol tan cloak.
Personality: warm, friendly, 'pls, humor me' person, always says yes, giggly, flirty, people pleaser, seeks entertainment, would rather be quiet than serious, hates conflict
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

—SilverNight

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:43 am
View Likes
veeren says...

GOTCHA

Spoiler! :
Name: Lordy Lordshire

Appearance: 30-ish, 6'0", palest skin you've ever done seen with the blackest eyes. Always dressed up in a suit, fit for his scrawny body. Keeps a point beard and sideburns to make Elvis jealous. Walks around with a solid steel cane for aesthetic purposes.

Personality: Evil but not really? Always saying something witty or flirtatious. Loves the sound of his own voice and also has a temper. A big baby really but too much chaotic energy to be cuddled like one.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:18 am
View Likes
Mea says...

I guess I'm here!

Spoiler! :
Name: Hildegarde Hopesinger

Appearance: I'm lazy so I'm just putting my HeroForge reference. Yes she is holding a knitting needle, yes she uses knitting needles as weapons. Something important that you can't see in the pic is that her glasses are reading glasses usually worn around her neck. The right lens has the outline of an open eye etched on it in black. This is the symbol of her goddess, and she uses the glasses as a holy symbol to cast spells.

Personality: She's a Ghostwise Halfling (hobbit for non D&D ppl) in her 90s, Knowledge Cleric of Ava, the goddess of common sense (at least, in her universe). She's from a small halfling village, married young, raised a bunch of kids who rarely visit. Her husband died of an illness several years ago and boredom drove her to be an adventurer.

She's very much the grandma and will knit sweaters for anyone she likes (and some people she doesn't, just to prove a point.) Stubborn, wild streak she rarely likes to admit, EXTREMELY practical and thinks everyone else should also just be practical. Will never not be polite regardless of what she thinks of you. Will mother anyone who seems unsure of themselves. Has no patience for cruelty & evil.
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:40 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Corrick Malair
Appearance: He is gristled, lotsa scars, muscled but has a bit of heft to body as well. Tanned, dark blonde hair thats in an undercut

Personality: He is gruff, mumbles a lot under his breath, and sarcastic as well. The kinda type who has seen too much and doesn't care anymore. Not used to change tho

This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:50 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

ok i dids it
Spoiler! :
Name: Carter Haddon
Appearance: He look like this and is 5 ft 4in. As buff as he is short

Personality: cunning, manipulative, good at pretending to be normal cool human when he is really poopoo stinky man haha funni
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:01 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Spoiler! :

Name: Jerica Ainsley

Appearance: 5'9" and really muscular, black hair that's just off her shoulders, green eyes. Dresses in a tight black tunic with a red crest on the left shoulder and tight black trousers. Wears a sword, like, basically always. Usually looks vaguely unhappy and/or is glaring because she doesn't like you.

Personality: She's very much stab-first-ask-questions-later kinda person. Can be a bit impulsive sometimes. Understands that violence sometimes isn't the answer but it very much IS always an OPTION and an option that she chooses often. Snarling at people is her defense mechanism and it's hard to get past it, but if you play ur cards rite and make her like you then she is a very Sad and Lonely person deep down that desperately wants friends but won't admit it.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:10 am
View Likes
Carina says...

okokok here's the order dat im thinkin:

1. carter
2. lordy
3. jerica
4. corrick
5. mel
6. simon
7. hilly

lmk if u need kk song!

ALSO make sure to add basic info in kk's roast about ur character. where they're from, brief backstory if u want, and any magic if they wanna use it in this rp
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

—SilverNight

147 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:23 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

i would just like to say that this rp is illegally too funny

pls

i can only laugh so much in a day
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

—SilverNight

184 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:32 pm
View Likes
veeren says...

i see no downside to this???
-Plato's Symposium

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:36 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

So once we get all the intro posts in, what’ll happen next? Do we know who’s going to what room?
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

147 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:50 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

id like to keep it a surprise to u guys but sound made some prompts and im thinking we'll collab and pair up people who will work best together and be the funniest

it do depend on da prompt but there will be 3 rooms: 2 people in room 1, 2 people in room 2, 3 people in room 3. they'll go thru the prompt and then we'll be zapped back to the couch and there will be a voting round

rinse n repeat for several rounds

might put intermission between rounds or middle of game where they eat lunch and eat around a table and there's chaos but we'll see lol yolo
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

—SilverNight

184 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:27 pm
View Likes
veeren says...

it'll be absolutely hilarious if they had those solo interviews after the round where they just rant and talk about what happens like on TV shows but idk how that would work LOL
-Plato's Symposium

147 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:29 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

*INTENSELY SCRIBBLES DOWN NOTES*
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes