z

Young Writers Society

Divine Calling DT

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:59 pm
WartyFingleBlaster says...

Can he be covered in blood and cuts and gore? Maybe he can just collapse too. That would be an AWESOME way to enter, just my opinion. :)
The best part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:50 am
DarknecrosisX says...

Shut up Taylor, I've given the go ahead for the post. It's already been written :P
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

10 Reviews

Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:07 pm

:O That imperial! So bad-ass.
The best part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Alvarin says...

He's the opposite of bad-ass xD He's a big coward, with a silver tongue.. But really fun to write for :3 Now go ahead and post, people ;)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

10 Reviews

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:40 pm

The backstory of him is so brilliant though, that's what i meant by badass. Really got me enveloped into his little story. We've all done an awesome job on this so far. Glad for it to be back, just got a plan sorted so I'll post tomorrow. :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:51 pm
Cole says...

I'm just stopping by for an update. It will be a little while longer until I'm fully able to participate. I really appreciate all of your patience. I couldn't have asked for a better SB team. School, preparations for college, prom, graduation, and a family member's death has kept my schedule rather clogged. I sincerely apologize and can't wait to get back into the groove.

10 Reviews

Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:15 pm

Understood. No need to apologize, I'm sure you didn't plan for any of that to happen. Heart and mind go to you and your family.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu May 02, 2013 6:27 am
DarknecrosisX says...

My apologies Cole.

As for Taylor, guess what I can't see yet? ;)
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

10 Reviews

Fri May 03, 2013 9:27 pm

... Urm, yeah.

10 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Okay almost done.

10 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 4:23 pm

There. Finished. It's quite long but I had the time so why not. Read it through and although it's not brilliant I think we have a nice lead. I've made it so that TyrantOfWar needs to post next.

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Sun May 05, 2013 12:54 pm
kayfortnight says...

Oh, they just admitted he knew Nocturnal. Let's see how quickly Aeril turns cold and mistrustful...
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

10 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Oh dear. Sounds like a certain something is soon to hit the fan. :P

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Thu May 09, 2013 12:39 am
kayfortnight says...

Someone going to post? I hate monopolizing a storybook.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

10 Reviews

Thu May 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Just waiting for a buddy of mine to stop procrastinating and write the damn thing. I'll give him a boot up the backside and hopefully we can wrap up this meeting. Giving Cole the time he needs of course.

Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan