126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:10 am
Mickixoxo says...

Hahaha that's a funny thing to say to being shot XD

"You've been shot"
"Thank you!"

XD <3
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:03 am
Iggy says...

Someone needs to shoot Mia. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

126 Reviews

Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:19 am
Mickixoxo says...

Bahhh Xander's already shot... Now I'm just waiting... *cough* Ignorance *cough* ;P hahaha

Should I make another character? I'm kinda just chillin' with one character.
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:20 am
View Likes
Chirantha says...

I didn't want Cailan to shoot everyone, so I can either edit and say Trini shot Mia or I can let Alex edit her post and say Timothy hit Mia. :)

Bahhh Xander's already shot... Now I'm just waiting... *cough* Ignorance *cough* ;P hahaha

:D

I'll write as Kiara after you and Ignorance post. ;)
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:47 pm
Iggy says...

I'd rather Kiara wake up first. Mason's more worried about her than Xander.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134

126 Reviews

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:18 am
Mickixoxo says...

Yeah, I agree with Ignorance. I think Kiara should wake up soon. I think Xander let let his anger out while yelling at Mason haha

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:36 am
Sunshine says...

Hey guys! I'm 'fraid Dragonette has left us for the time being. :( Just thought I'd let ya'll know.

Miki- If you have the time (and drive) of course you can make another charecter! Just make him/her a roman. We have far to many Greeks.

Any suggestions for my characters...? I've been busy the past two days, so I haven't cared. I kinda want them to do something now. (Plus, YWS was down, so I couldn't post. D:) Jaiden's been loitering, waiting for gleek. (Who's been busy) but I don't think she'd mind if I moved him foward. Lyn's out and just kinda hangin'.

*Pumps fists* We're at the same amount as DT pages as SB pages! That's a high-quality looking SB!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

134 Reviews

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:41 am
FruityBickel says...

Timothy's just hanging now, too. He's hoping to score a da-*ahem*-wonderful day of hanging out with Emi.

126 Reviews

Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:08 am
Mickixoxo says...

Mason and Xander are chillin' in Hade's cabbin, waiting for Kiara to wake up XP
Tensions are high! Lol

233 Reviews

Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:28 am
Chirantha says...

Okay, I'll write as Kiara and wake her up. :D

By the way, Sunshine, can you bring Deathball to an end? So, that we can move onto the second task (second day most probably... :))
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:21 pm
Sunshine says...

Chira- Paintball ends as soon as you write the Cailan winning post! :D It's about two in the afternoon by this time, and all the classes are canceled for the events. So, it's pretty much loitering until the day ends. You can put your charecter's in bed, but no next day posts until most active characters have moved on.

The next event is the tournament. You can begin to think if you want to enter any of your charecters in the following events for the second day. (I can move the tournament to the third, if you guys would like.) The events are; archery contest, Pegasi air- race, Shot-put, and...there was one more I can't think of right now! Oh well I'll add it when I remember it. (Which is hopefully soon.) Any ideas are welcome! These events will, again, be by number picking.

Also, after the tournament will be a kinda homecoming dance, which will happen the next day. A question for you guys- should we have a king and queen, or not?
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

233 Reviews

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:05 pm
Chirantha says...

Chira- Paintball ends as soon as you write the Cailan winning post!

See... I'm not sure how to write Cailan's winning post. Is the Field of Mars like surrounded by spectators? What about Chiron and the prize? :D

I'd say make it the third day so that we can see how a day goes according to the original schedule. Plus, the characters need rest, or they'll come after us in our sleep or something. ;)

Yes, we should have a King and a Queen. :D

Oh! and another thing, Sunshine can you please ask the people whom haven't posted in while to come back to storybook unless they've quit, because I'm feeling kinda empty without them. :(
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

134 Reviews

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:07 pm
FruityBickel says...

I dunno why, but it seems like Aphrodite would be the most prominent candidates for king and queen....

Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs