Lauren2010 says...

@Lumi I love you for keeping my Bri around as an NPC and RA no less xDDD
Got YWS?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu May 15, 2014 9:16 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

I thought they were one person most of the time, @AriaAdams?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Thu May 15, 2014 9:19 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

ADDY ELLIS <3 omg I'm so happy she and Bri are back. They can provide the hot chocolate and tequila <3 what's an RA though? Is Bri, like, in charge? And can they make really frequent cameos?

Speaking of, @Lauren2010 I think this actually makes us roomies *twice over* in one SB, even if Addy and Bri aren't really ours. This is going to be wonderful.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu May 15, 2014 9:22 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

... Much discussion. Many pages. Such reading. Wow.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu May 15, 2014 9:29 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

So can I get an up-to-date on what's been talked about the last few pages?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu May 15, 2014 9:35 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Truth or Dare, school dance and Love triangles will happen

Stella is awesome at bringing in the teen angst.

Chipper boys

Emo girls

Anime, gaming, movie, original charrie questions

roommates

Starting post

And lots of fluff.

There you go @Avalon
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu May 15, 2014 9:36 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

StellaThomas wrote:ADDY ELLIS <3 omg I'm so happy she and Bri are back. They can provide the hot chocolate and tequila <3 what's an RA though? Is Bri, like, in charge? And can they make really frequent cameos?

Speaking of, @Lauren2010 I think this actually makes us roomies *twice over* in one SB, even if Addy and Bri aren't really ours. This is going to be wonderful.

How could I possibly resist giving Bri some actual power?! She can lord it over Will all she wants, now, too.

@Avalon: Posts in here are teeny tiny and hard to wrap up in a summary. Just backlog for like five minutes--though I dunno if your character was mentioned. You can find all info pertaining to your character in the big book of details n stuff.

@AriaAdams: I totally assumed that Dyre was one person who could become two at will, so that's why she's (???) in one room. If she (???) is two people, then we can throw her (???) other half in the male dorm.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu May 15, 2014 9:46 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

May I just point out that there really isn't going to be much talking during PE.. At least not from the teacher xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 15, 2014 9:47 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Posted. Sorry.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu May 15, 2014 9:50 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

@Rosey%20Unicorn and @Lumi - she is one person most of the time. She has the power of splitting in two, and those two people (a guy and a girl) function more like twins than one person (as in they're slightly different and can act independently, but they share memories and she always gets all the memories from both as they merge again). She doesn't do it often except to prank people, but she would split in two during the nights (maybe she'd even be required to, as otherwise she could split after the lockout and that would *gasp* mean there's a boy in the girls dorm!).
As for why she'd do it.. for no specific reason. She wants to explore and doesn't like the fact the genders are separated, so she'd do all she can to be in both dorms at the same time.
So Dyre female side would stay in her room, and Dyre male side would go to the male dorm.

Unless that complicates things for you *too much*, then she can stay one and be in the female dorm, but she might split anyway after the lockout just for the kicks ;)

@ Alvie (because yeah that tag would totally work) - maybe he could have a stack in like the nurse's office or something, so he can't overdo it or drain students? xD
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu May 15, 2014 9:53 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

@shinethoughthedarkness Astasia is a hero you say in your profile mine is a Recovering Villain we get separate dorms.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Thu May 15, 2014 9:54 pm
View Likes
Ventomology says...

Gah! Why do I have to be at school while everyone is plotting?
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 15, 2014 9:55 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

most of these posts haven't been plotting, mainly flailing, don't worry :)

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu May 15, 2014 9:58 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

@AriaAdams (I really wish I could tag you as Oreo and have it work): We'll do the nightly split (that sounds so awful) and place Dyreman in a safe place, devoid of breasts and other sundry nosebleeds.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu May 15, 2014 10:01 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

AriaAdams wrote:maybe he could have a stack in like the nurse's office or something, so he can't overdo it or drain students? xD

A stack of what? Bodies? xD He has blood tablets in his room, but he has to drink live blood every now and then, to heal and to fill up on blood cells. Also, he's a lot weaker when he hasn't had any proper blood in a while, and he likes having his vampiric powers.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne