z

Young Writers Society

The Mystic Beast Of The North

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:21 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"so, its true, you are the beast, its not nonsense, i only figured this out 5 minutes ago but your reactions are similar to the skittish beast i was talking about, don't worry your secrets safe with me and i am home, i'm not going back to the town, i'm living here...and i've been telling the truth this entire time, you could've already guessed it, but i have been telling the truth.." her voice sounded a bit disappointed, she put her bag on and winced at the sudden weight on her injured shoulder and started walking opposite from him "i don't care if you hurt me, i just wanna know your safe, i can't rest until i know your safe and you won't be able to live in peace when your in constant danger..." she said as she continued to walk

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:23 am
Shady says...

“I’m not the beast,” he hissed, casting another glare at her. “Your head is full of fluff and delusions. I’m a man. No more, no less. And you’re a silly girl that’s going to get herself hurt.”

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:26 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"you think that lie could trick me? you have the same shade of fur as the beast and the same beautiful eyes as the beast, you already knew i would've figured it out soon, but you didn't expect me to protect you because so many people came and tried to strike you down" she looked over her shoulder and smiled softly "you don't have to trust me, its understandable, but you know i won't give up easily, Mr. Beast~" she said this with a teasing tone and then continued walking

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:28 am
Shady says...

He snorted and stalked off quickly, feeling unsettled.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:30 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she stopped and set up her sleeping area next to an old log and laid down, falling asleep pretty quickly

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:33 am
Shady says...

He took the long way home, being sure she wasn’t following him, then settled in his den. What a fool. Absolute fool. He’d need to find a way to get rid of her.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:34 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she woke up the next day to the sound of commotion and sat up, packing her things and walked towards the commotion slowly

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:38 am
Shady says...

He stayed awake until his Shift, agitated. Then he eventually fell asleep after sunrise.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:45 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

there were only a few animals next to a hole in a hill, she walked towards the hole, kneeling down and looked inside, her eyes widened slightly but then softened and then whispered to herself "so you are the beast" she smiles and sat next to the den, grabbing one of her books out of her bag and started reading, on guard though

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:52 am
Shady says...

Aeron’s den was fairly cozy, though simple. He had a small beat up dresser to one side where he kept his clothes for when he was human and a tote with snacks and other food.

Currently he was asleep in the very back of the den, nearly out of sight and in the dark, curled up on a pile of tanned furs; fast asleep.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:54 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she looked over at him and smiled, then she looked back at her book and waited for him to wake up and just sat there

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:55 am
Shady says...

He slept for a long while longer. Eventually in the afternoon he began to stir. He stretched and groaned, the sound coming out like a low growl. He was hungry. He sniffed. Then his eyes snapped open. Food was close.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:57 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she was still next to the den, but she was cooking with a fire and a few materials she made from branches, there was still half a deer uncooked, she didn't notice he was awake since she was concentrated on cooking the food she was making

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:59 am
Shady says...

He got up to all four paws and crept towards the entrance silently. The fire was scary, but the blood smelled strong. Fresh. He’d eat well today.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:01 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she snapped from her concentration and looked over her shoulder, smiling softly "i see your awake, i saved you some food, enjoy, i'm cooking some of it right now if you wanna come out and say hello, i told you i wasn't speaking nonsense" she looked back at the food and continued cooking

The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe