z

Young Writers Society

Reviews here

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 pm
Celticmusicgirl says...

I'll review most anything as long as it is appropriate. I specialize in spelling and grammar. When I review I will be looking for spelling errors and if the wording makes sense as well as punctuation. My categories would be fan-fiction and fantasy for the most part. I will occasionally comment on poetry and essays.
"No life is forever. We found and fought here. We loved and died here... The crops whither and the bones of hunger walk the sunken roads... The land has failed us... In dance and song we gift and mourn our children. They carry us over the ocean in dance and song.
-American Wake by Riverdance

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:04 pm
monsterwriter says...

Can you review this?
work.php?id=96309
Sometime the world turns it's back on you. You don't need to turn your back on the world. You need to create your own world!

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:35 pm
ZaBodMoger says...

I have a couple chapters of a story and haven't gotten any reviews yet. I would really appreciate it if you would review mine. Let me know if you have anything you would like me to review. Also what do you deem appropriate? I only ask because that varies widely from person to person. So far this has a bit of strong language, but in later chapters it gets a bit violent.
work.php?id=96345
Ever had something clawing at your insides? A creature you don't want to let out?

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 pm
Nook says...

Could you review this?

work.php?id=96224
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:35 pm
monsterwriter says...

I havent got any reviews for this yet, please?

work.php?id=96614
Sometime the world turns it's back on you. You don't need to turn your back on the world. You need to create your own world!

He knew that elbow.
— soundofmind