z

Young Writers Society

non nitpicking reviews - tem. closed

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:27 am
napalmerski says...

Yo,
I don't review grammar, and I don't comment on plot. I do look at sentence structure, internal consistency of the story's logic, narrative rhythm, and various nuances which may catch my eye.

genres:I will accept all fiction genres even if I hate them. No poetry pls.
length: The shorter the thing, the more likely I am to give it my whole attention. If I give up halfway, I'll honestly indicate this. You can try feeding me longer stuff by pieces.
Last edited by napalmerski on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
she got a dazed impression of a whirling chaos in which steel flashed and hacked, arms tossed, snarling faces appeared and vanished, and straining bodies collided, rebounded, locked and mingled in a devil's dance of madness.
Robert Howard

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:21 pm
MiaParamore says...

Hi I would like a review for my story for which I have posted prologue, chapter 1 and 2.

A Criminal's Heart-Prologue
A Criminal's Heart Chapter-1(OLIVIA)
Chapter-2

You may just read the prologue and chapter 1. I want a review more fir chapter
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

117 Reviews

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:28 am
napalmerski says...

Ok Shubhi,
I'll do it on the weekend!
she got a dazed impression of a whirling chaos in which steel flashed and hacked, arms tossed, snarling faces appeared and vanished, and straining bodies collided, rebounded, locked and mingled in a devil's dance of madness.
Robert Howard

117 Reviews

Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:47 am
napalmerski says...

Yo, Shubhi,
I've done what I can,I hope all this helps.
Robert Howard

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:14 am
MiaParamore says...

Thank you Napalmerski....Your reviews have helped me a lot. Thanks a lot. I have posted chapter 2 and 3 also if you want to read and don't mind reviewing!
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

117 Reviews

Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:44 am
napalmerski says...

OK Shubhi, but in a few days :D
Robert Howard

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 am
Jas says...

Hey could you do this? Thanks! http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post684136.html#p684136
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

117 Reviews

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:11 pm
napalmerski says...

Sure:) come the weekend, I'll review your story!
/and yours too, Shubi :elephant: /
Robert Howard

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:53 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World