z

Young Writers Society

Blackout

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:55 am
Nate says...

Well, we just had our first blackout ever. Not too fun, but it ended fairly quickly. Anyways, still some things that need to get changed, but nothing major. It seems that a lot of my post are now labeled as "Guest" and Eloere's name is messed up too (not sure how I can fix either one). Moderators are going to have wait a bit before I set permissions again, but other than that, I think everything is good to go.

Lemme know if anyone has any problems. And I now think I know what's wrong with Eloere's name...

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:31 am
Elelel says...

Glad you've got an idea at what's going on, I was just getting really, really confused.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

425 Reviews

Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:38 am
View Likes
Nate says...

Well I'm slowly bringing it all back together. Any posts made after midnight EST of November 21st are probably not in the forums. But, I think that's probably a small issue.

As for mods... I have no idea what's going on. Whenever I try to set permissions, the thing goes berserk on me. I'll get it done, but we probably won't have mods again for a while.

Again, if there's any issues, then let me know immediately! Aside from the mods, I think everything is good, but I haven't gotten around to testing everything (and probably won't).

On the plus side, I am now very well versed in PHP and SQL after today :)

221 Reviews

Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:42 am
Elelel says...

Can you change my name back? It was Éloeré (note where the accents are) Will the computer let you? I've already tried my profile, and it doesn't give me the option anywhere.
--Music and Lyrics

425 Reviews

221 Reviews

Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:51 am
Elelel says...

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I owe you one...
--Music and Lyrics

425 Reviews

Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:25 am
Nate says...

EUREKA!!!

I finally figured out what was wrong with the moderator files! Ya know, you really only learn when you make mistakes :)

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind