z

Young Writers Society

YWS Radio Is Off The Air

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:58 pm
Nate says...

Hey all,

This shouldn't come as that much of a surprise considering how often the show gets canceled, but I've decided to just pull the plug on YWS Radio for the time being. It will come back, but I simply don't have the time to do it right now. So the show will be on indefinite hiatus.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:05 pm
Rydia says...

We understand, Nate. You spend way too much time on this site - go get a life! XD

Seriously though Nate, we all appreciate your unwavering loyalty to YWS and I'm sure we can all live without the radio show.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:10 pm
JabberHut says...

As Heather said before me, we understand completely. You do so much for the site that the radio show was a shock in itself. As fun as it was, it no doubt took time from your busy life. We appreciate those few weeks we had and they will be wonderful memories. We wouldn't want you to stress yourself out. :)
I make my own policies.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:04 am
Alteran says...

Indeed, Nate. We'll survive. Besides we really don't want you to have like a stress freak out cause what would we do without you :)

*Gives Nate a Monkey shaped Cake.*
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:24 am
View Likes
chocoholic says...

Hey, we've still got the actual site!

But you do so much for this site that we all completely understand if you don't have time to do a weekly radio program as well.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:19 pm
Emerson says...

I can only echo what everyone else said. It was good to have, but it's even better that was have such an awesome admin such as yourself. The site doesn't run on the radio show--we run it. So, we can also kick it off.

When it does return, want me to be cohost? :lol:
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake