z

Young Writers Society

Change Your Username!

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:39 am
Firestarter says...

From today - 11/2/08 - through till Wednesday - 13/2/08 - you will now be able to change your username under My YWS.

However, it is important to note a change with this as compared to the last username change. You will only be able to change your username TWICE, so think very carefully about your choices. If after two changes of your username you are still not happy, that is it unfortunately. After all, that's a lot of opportunity to get something right.

Remember, when changing your username, that is always a good idea to write your old one in your signature so other members can still recognise you.

Username changing will end approximately 9pm GMT on Wednesday.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:23 am
Nate says...

Remember everyone, the same rules as last time are still in place. If you fool around with this, I will ban you. I already caught one member impersonating another. I gave them a warning, but I have no patience for such antics.

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:24 am
Gwenevire says...

I have a question, if you changed it twice today (by an accident) can you change it again the next few days? Or do you have to wait until the next changing period?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:28 am
Nate says...

Gwenevire wrote:I have a question, if you changed it twice today (by an accident) can you change it again the next few days? Or do you have to wait until the next changing period?

Read the first post. You can only change it twice.

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:40 am
Gwenevire says...

[deleted]

Next time, read the rules - Nate

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:35 am
Firestarter says...

Username changing is now closed.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver