z

Young Writers Society

Takenski downski

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm
napalmerski says...

Yeah, it was cool, but it'll be cooler once I edit it
Last edited by napalmerski on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
she got a dazed impression of a whirling chaos in which steel flashed and hacked, arms tossed, snarling faces appeared and vanished, and straining bodies collided, rebounded, locked and mingled in a devil's dance of madness.
Robert Howard

117 Reviews

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:42 am
napalmerski says...

Belzebub reached the bridge. He raised his flaming whip and fire came from his nostrils. A sight enough to strike any mortal soul dumb with fear and despair. A low growl escaped the archdemon's jagged teeth. His slimy scales glinted, and his toes curled in the shadowy corners of the cavern.
Last edited by napalmerski on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
she got a dazed impression of a whirling chaos in which steel flashed and hacked, arms tossed, snarling faces appeared and vanished, and straining bodies collided, rebounded, locked and mingled in a devil's dance of madness.
Robert Howard

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:18 pm
Krupp says...

right...unfortunately on St. patty's day I got a bit more drunk than i expected and I only could manage to read the first two 'chapters' or vignettes or whatever you would call them. I'll get what I can done today, and I'll give a review of what I've read later today sometime.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

117 Reviews

Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:24 am
napalmerski says...

Ha! Ha! He! He!
Well, as long as you've enjoyed yourself 8)
But! You might've missed some linguistic running gags in that case, and only paid attention to the plot. Not that I'm bitching, just bitching.
Robert Howard

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:37 pm
Krupp says...

Well I haven't gotten all of it read, but I'll say this much. The idea you have running here combining several epics at once is utterly brilliant, and it comes off as hilarious at times. The ideas running parallel to one another works very well, and I'm impressed so far. I have nothing negative to note at this time.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

117 Reviews

Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:50 am
napalmerski says...

Wooo Hoooo! Oh yeah! :D :elephant:
Robert Howard

People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin