z

Young Writers Society

Black Water

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:58 pm
Charm says...

YA supernatural action romance

Sixteen-year-old human girl meets a young merman and discovers an entire civilization under the sea with a war against spreading evil or "black water."

In Book One (BLACK WATER), we read about...
Spoiler! :
the sixteen-year-old underwater-breathing human discovering an entire civilization (Merlis) under the sea after encountering a noble merman. He noticed her seashell necklace and takes her with him. She learns that the mer people are endangered by a spreading evil called "black water" which is controlled by the sea witch and her court of sirens. Unable to be return to the land (because she gets attacked and the only way to heal her would be by mer medicine), the girl struggles to find her place in the mer court.

277 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:23 pm
Charm says...

Places:

The Kingdom of Merlis, ruled by King Aegaeus Poseitas and Queen Odele Poseitas

The city of Ondine is the capital. That is where the King, the Queen, the Princess, and the mer court is.

The city of Meldwyn is ruled by Lord Caspian Pelathys.

The city of Coaran is ruled by Lord Lord Braedon Ebidor.

The city of Neri is ruled by Lord Seirus Salane.

The Kingdom of Sirepis, ruled by the sea witch, UNNAMED

The city of Myddrin is the capital. That is where the sea witch and the siren court is.

277 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:56 pm
Charm says...

My name is Meredith Fisher, and I am 17 years old.
I am a female and I am a human.

Family and Friends: I never met my father. From when I was born to when I was seven I lived with my grandmother and my mother on the coast of Northern California. When I was seven, my mom got in a fight with my grandmother and walked out taking me with her. I lived in San Francisco with her for ten years until she died in a car accident. Now seventeen, I'm living with my grandmother again.

Personality:

Skills: I can breathe underwater.

Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly