Young Writers Society

The Littlesby Witches

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:50 am
View Likes
Charm says...

YA supernatural mystery romance

Juliet Perone has gone missing. Kate Henderson decides to ask local, teenage witches for help. Even though others have avoided them, Kate's willing to do anything to get her best friend back.

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).png
Last edited by Charm on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

277 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:08 am
View Likes
Charm says...

My name is Alfie (Alfred) Birdwhistle, and I am 17 years old.
I am a male and I am a witch.

Family and Friends: Neoma is my neighbor and childhood best friend. Cassie has been my girlfriend for a few months now. I don’t have a great relationship with my father because I’ve seen him with other women. My mother is really sick.

Personality: I am very kind and caring.

Skills: I’m really good with potions and magical medicines.

277 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:21 am
View Likes
Charm says...

My name is Kate Henderson, and I am 16 years old.
I am a female and I am a non-witch.

Family and Friends: Juliet and I have been friends since the first grade. We’ve been through everything together. She was there when I first rode my bike, when I first learned to swim and the first time I got my heart broken. No one else seems to care about what happened to her except for me. I’m pretty close with my family, I guess. I have an older brother who’s really nice but he can be annoying.

Personality: People say I’m reckless but I don’t know what they’re talking about. I just want to do what I want, when I want. I’m really honest too which can be good and bad. I just want to do the right thing and protect the people I love at the same time. Is that too much to ask for?

Skills: I’ve always had this weird connection to butterflies...
Last edited by Charm on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

277 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:37 am
View Likes
Charm says...

My name is Cassie (Cassandra) Moore, and I am 17 years old.
I am a female and I am a witch.

Family and Friends: Of course, I love my parents and my little sister Mabel too. I just hate that I always have to babysit her. She’s twelve. I’m sure she can take care of herself now, but mom and dad insist on my watching her. Alfie and I have been together for four months. He’s really sweet and quiet. I’ve definitely pulled him out of his shells. He’s way more outgoing than he was four months ago. He even goes to parties with me now!

Personality: I like doing well in school and learning as much as I can about magic. I am going to be the head witch of the Moore family one day. Some people have problems with me since I’m ambitious but that’s their fault for getting in my way. I guess I have a temper and maybe I can be prideful but it’s all for good reason.

Skills: I’m pretty much good at everything. Just ask me a question, I probably know the answer and if I don’t I’ll figure it out and get back to you!

277 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:49 am
View Likes
Charm says...

My name is Neoma Evergreen, and I am 16 years old.
I am a female and I am a witch.

Family and Friends: I like to keep to myself. Alfie and I used to play together when we were little. When we got older we would hangout and tried to learn how to do potions, but ever since he’s started dating Cassandra Moore he hasn’t talked to me much. My parents are nice but they’re quiet like me. I guess all the Evergreens are the silent type.

Personality: Like I said, I’m quiet. I also get hurt easily but I don’t like to admit that. I’ve always been really empathetic. My mother always told me it was a good thing but it tends to get me hurt. I also tend to hold grudges. Sometimes people won’t even know I have a grudge against them since I’m already so reclusive.

Skills: The Evergreens are known for being the best witches when it comes to magical plants and animals. Since I’m going to be the next head witch, I need to focus on learning about magical plants and animals. So I guess that’s my skill, haha.

277 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:12 am
View Likes
Charm says...

My name is Oliver White, and I am 17 years old.
I am a male and I am a witch.

Family and Friends: I have two younger, twin sisters named Isla and Stella. They’re cute. I’m good friends with Alfie and Cassie too. I guess I’m pretty chill with everyone really.

Personality: I get along with everyone. I tend to be really protective but I guess that’s what happens when you have two little sisters like mine especially since they’re pretty. It’s weird when a lot of your friends try to go out with your sisters. I don’t like to be friends with guys like that, especially since some of them only want to be my friends to get to them. I wish I had more friends I guess. While I do get along with everyone, I still feel pretty lonely.

Skills: Quick Casts are the most fun. I’ve been in a couple friendly duels for practice and I’ve won most of them too.
Last edited by Charm on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

277 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:21 am
View Likes
Charm says...

My name is Juliet Perone, and I am 16 years old.
I am a female and I am a non-witch.

Family and Friends: Kate’s like my sister. She’s always there to tell me not to do things that are dumb. Of course, I do them anyway. I think our relationship is funny. We’re both pretty reckless but Kate’s way more logical than I am.

Personality: I’m reckless and fun. I like to do things even if they seem dumb because the best stories come from being spontaneous.

Skills: Is making people laugh a skill?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:47 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

This looks really good! I love how you wrote their descriptions from their perspective, and I love the pictures of them too!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

277 Reviews

*cries into coffee*
— LadyLizz