Young Writers Society

YWS Webzine Published - First Issue!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:47 pm
Nate says...

It's done!

webzine

Fairly soon, I'll be sending out a mass e-mail to announce this teriffic occassion, and I'm going to add a link to it in the overall header (the latter may take some time).

Just to explain the submission process, I received about ten poems and articles and then sent these to the editorial board for voting. Editors could either vote "yay" or "nay" and only those with the most "yays" were published. To submit an article for the future (poems and stories are not being accepted at this time), please send it to webmaster@youngwriterssociety.com

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:28 pm
Chevy says...

I went to the webzine...I thought it was so awesome. It encouraged me to write more than stories and poetry!
However, already, I write A LOT on cars. Especially muscle cars and cars of the future. So, if that's okay, I can send some of those in.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:20 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

I thought it was pretty good for a first issue!

I found the text a little small. Obviously I was still able to read it, but it annoyed me a little when I knew it could have been a bit bigger.

I'm glad there will be more articles next time, hopefully we'll be able to expand it a lot more in the future. I'll get working on my article soon, no idea what it's on yet!

I also showed it to one of my friends who said she thought the poems on it were really great :wink:

On another another note, 500 posts! Woo!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate