z

Young Writers Society

Job Explosion

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:18 pm
Rosendorn says...

Browsing the member lists, I have found at least five people (me, Sakura, Princess, Meep(: and June) who have gotten a job/new job.

Are there any more?

And Congrats to those that just got one, if I haven't told you already!
Last edited by Rosendorn on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:39 pm
Firestarter says...

YWS is obviously counteracting against all this economic recession nonsense causing unemployment. We're creating jobs!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:49 pm
Emerson says...

If only we got paid. *sigh*

:]
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 pm
Juniper says...

Getting paid would rawk.

Indeed, Rosey, I have gotten a new job. However, I'm quite afraid I'm no where near fit for the position and may be fired :?
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:06 pm
Princess says...

No you won't, June. You are awesome at reviews. But I think I am the one who shall get fired. I am way too immature in the chats and stuff.. Hmm.. I hope immaturity does not account against me.. *looks around, scared*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

312 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 312
Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:11 pm
Mars says...

springrain2693 wrote:Indeed, Rosey, I have gotten a new job. However, I'm quite afraid I'm no where near fit for the position and may be fired :?

June, that's crazy talk.
And, guys, we get paid in the happiness of those works/new members that we critique/greet.
[/inspiration]
'life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in poetry'
-the wombats

critiques // nano

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:25 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

Yes, we are all so purple-y now :)

Oh, and blue :)
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:41 pm
Rosendorn says...

Three purps to two blues is the total from what I can find.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:46 pm
Princess says...

You may now call me grape soda :D
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold