z

Young Writers Society

The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:10 am
Bobo says...

Well, everyone, whom I don't regularly talk to through IM, by the way, I think this one's gonna be for real. I'm leaving YWS officially, because my schedule has gotten rather busy, and because the site can't be found 5 out of 6 times I click on my bookmark. (grr...) I'll still be on now and then to check PM's and write in my blog, but beyond that, don't expect much. It was nice knowing you all, and hopefully your lives will be better in the future than mine's been so far!

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:24 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

nice knowing you dude...
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:31 am
deleted6 says...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Avatar Vending Machine is leaving. Well goodluck with the rest of your life Bobo. :D
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Reviews: 91
Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:08 am
Nox says...

:( I'll read your blog and check messages. You'll be missed Bobo.
In all the time we have
There is never enough time
To show what is in our heart.

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:14 pm
thegirlwhofateloves says...

:( Bye bye Bobo! You'll be missed, me dearie.
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

Random avatar

Reviews: 142

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:23 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

I am going to be gone till next Sunday, because I am going on my Class trip to Washington D.C. I will miss everybody.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:52 pm
Areida says...

Ooh, have a good time, mg! :D

Bobo... this makes Ari very, very sad... :( I'll keep commenting on your blog and hopefully see you around.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:11 am
niteowl says...

What marching_gurl89 said. Not that anybody would really notice my departure. I've barely posted lately. But I think I'm still the third-highest poster (unless Crysi's caught up...)
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:57 am
Black Ghost says...

Hey, Everyone, I'm gonna be gone for a few weeks because I'm going to be practicing alot of new magic material so I won't have time for much else besides that after homework everday.

Don't post anything interesting without me.

lol.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:48 am
View Likes
Doctor Kitty says...

I wish I was dedicated to learning magic. I try to keep to practicing, but I just never can keep my attention on it for longer than a day. Which is why I am stuck with only a few unmastered sleights. Woe is me.

Anyway, have fun practicing!

Anyway, I'll see you guys on Saturday. I'm going to Colorado.

I might be able to access from there though. I dunno. Ciao.

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:36 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

Just thought I'd drop a note in to say I fly to London tomorrow, so my attendence here will be sporatic because I don't know about interent capabilities and such. I should probably finish packing now. I have an 2 hour or so plane ride Freak and Wraith I think should keep me occupied. :wink:

I will be back here to relative quiet of the French boonies on May 9th.

Cheerios kids. Don't get too lost without me. :D

CL.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:23 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

I will be gone for a while, i have lots of home work and yws is getting in they way of my school work, also there are some projects i will like to work on. I will come here, just not nearly as frequent or as long, my visits will be very breif so. I will porbably have more time on the weekends though, but i don't know. My schedule is just being really hectic.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Thu May 04, 2006 9:11 pm
Bobo says...

Okay guys, I know you have all stopped believing me when I say I'm going, but this time is for real. I may check in every once in a while, but I don't have an internet connection at home and won't before I leave on my 2-year mission for the Church, so this really is good-bye for good. After my mission I will probably not return to YWS, but maybe I will. More likely, if I join anything I'll come back to JustGoat.com, but probably not that either. I'm sorry for the skins I couldn't quite finish, but there's nothing I can do about it anymore. Have a great life everyone, and email me if you want to talk, since I won't be on here or on AIM or MSN anymore.

TTFG--Ta Ta For Good.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu May 04, 2006 9:20 pm
Firestarter says...

Cya Bobo, hope life is good for you and you enjoy your missionary work. Thanks for all the work you've done on YWS :)
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow