z

Young Writers Society

Any Animators?

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:41 pm
Blink says...

I was thinking about applying to start a group for animators, but before I post it in the group advertising forum I just wondered if there are any animators here anyway, so we can get to know each other. I haven't come across any aside from myself as of the few days I have been here, so, any animators out there? If so, what have you done/like doing? What software do you use?

:smt102
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:39 pm
Meep says...

I took a class on computer animation (& web design), but it's been a long time (& I wasn't very good at it, anyway). We used Flash and 3D Studio Max and a little bit o animating in Photoshop. I kinda miss 3DS Max, but I really can't afford to go out and buy it.

You?
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:21 am
Alteran says...

I am still getting the basics of my animation. Not good with human like bodies, but I love doing space battles and stuff. I use Blender and Photoshop.

I think Sponson animates and maybe Stirly, but I haven't seen either of them for a while.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:54 am
Blink says...

I use flash a lot, I just can't get the grips with 3D stuff--it makes my head hurt :?
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell