z

Young Writers Society

Celebrity Crush(es)

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:49 pm
View Likes
WinterGrimm says...

Everyone's got 'em, so who's your's? They can be actors, musical artists, authors, poets, models ect....
My personal favorites are...
Christina Ricci
Kirsten Dunst
Scarlett Johansson
Milia Jovavich
and Alysson Hannigan
That love is suffering is easy to see, for before the love becomes equally balanced on both sides there is no torment greater, since the lover is always in fear that his love may not gain its desire and that he is wasting his efforts.
Andreas Cappelanus, The Art of Courtly Love

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:32 am
View Likes
electricbluemonkey says...

Ah...I have a lot of these...I mean....

Well, heres a few:

Kirsten Dunst
Evangeline Lilly (You probably don't know who she is but she plays Kate in the new series LOST."
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

44 Reviews

Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:12 am
View Likes
WinterGrimm says...

Is Kate the girl with dark hair?
That love is suffering is easy to see, for before the love becomes equally balanced on both sides there is no torment greater, since the lover is always in fear that his love may not gain its desire and that he is wasting his efforts.

418 Reviews

Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:38 am
View Likes

Yeah, shes one of the main characters from Lost. Its not black, kind of brownish, dark brown or so.

44 Reviews

Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:20 am
View Likes
WinterGrimm says...

Yeah. She's cute. I watch Lost but I can't remember any character names. Just titles I made like the pregnant girl, the Korean couple, that scruffy guy who's a prick to everyone, the Arab with a secret, the hobbit and so forth....

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:05 pm
View Likes
Chevy says...

welll, i honestly dont currently have any celebrity crushed but i was sure one die-hard nick carter lover. also, up until recently, i was absolutely insane about jason perry--a member of a christian band called plus one...other than that, i didnt like any other famous people.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

418 Reviews

Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:28 am
View Likes

WinterGrimm wrote:Yeah. She's cute. I watch Lost but I can't remember any character names. Just titles I made like the pregnant girl, the Korean couple, that scruffy guy who's a prick to everyone, the Arab with a secret, the hobbit and so forth....

CUTE?! Shes hot! Yeah, I love Lost...

Another one I have is Liv Tyler. You know, Arwen Undomiel from LotR.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:33 pm
View Likes
penny says...

celebrity crushes...well...johnny depp has to be one, and christian bale...i doubt anyone knows who he is, but he's beautiful. and this one's a little bit young for me...actually...it's kind of illegal...but i think daniel radcliffe is a really nice looking young man. lol

44 Reviews

Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:26 pm
View Likes
WinterGrimm says...

Christian Bale, eh? You'll have to see the new Batman movie that's coming out next year then. He has potential to be the best actor to don the cowl (not that its that difficult since there's yet to be a good live action Batman movie.)

418 Reviews

Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:24 am
View Likes

Christian Bale huh...never heard of him...oh yeah, hes cool. But looked it up on google just to be sure though. I know I am a guy, but I'll say it...*gulp*....good looking man...

New Batman movie too...man, I have to get out more often...
Last edited by electricbluemonkey on Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:01 am
penny says...

EBM and Winter-omg! you rock my world! lol. one of you actually knows who he is! that's like...never ever happened before...i guess he's not that well known, but he's a great actor. and the other of you is admitting he's attractive...thank you! all of my friends think i'm nuts...you guys just made my day! merci beaucoup! lol. -penny
"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race and the human race is filled with passion." -Dead Poet's Society

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:14 am
View Likes
A.O. Avalon says...

Nicole Kidman's my woman crush...
Christian Bale is beautyfu (here's to Laurel Canyon's nude scenes)
Jude Law though, and Rupert Everett even tho he's gay.
"El sueƱo de la razon produce monstrisos"
--Fransisco de Goya

44 Reviews

Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:44 am
View Likes
WinterGrimm says...

I supose now that you mention it Bale is pretty hunky. I hadn't really thought of it before. Johnny Depp on the other hand.... I think I like him a little too much. He's probably more attractive than anyone has the right to be.

Yay! I just blue myself!

418 Reviews

Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:12 am
View Likes

Yeah, Johnny Depp is cool, but he's getting old, therefore losing his hotness. Secret Window just nedified his style, I didn't like that. And his new movie coming, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, there he seems pretty BLAH...

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:48 am
View Likes
Galatea says...

Jonny Depp will never lose his hottness. The man is SO talented which, in my brain = sexy.

Here's my list:

MEN
Bruce Willis
Jonny Depp
Joseph Fiennes
Ethan Hawke
James Marsters
Jake Gyllinhall
Matthew Broderick
Quentin Taranteno

WOMEN
Nicole Kidman (I wanna BE her)
Julia Stiles
Uma Thurman
Milla Jovovich
Kristen Chenowith
Bernadette Peters
Joanna Gleason
Dame Judy Dench (Hey, I have my kinks)

I COULD go on forever...but I won't. That's a nice sized list, no?
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White