z

Young Writers Society

What websites do you enjoy?

286 Reviews

Reviews: 286
Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:31 am
silented1 says...

I don't enjoy facebook very much. The memes are alright but maybe I'm just not friends with the people I'm following. What do you think?

I like checking YWS over facebook. There's poetry, it's awesome. I get ideas, and to read poetry. It's nice. Facebook poetry isn't the same. I am in a few groups and it just sucks. YWS has talent.
[quote]If it's arguable, then it probably is." - Xeriana X

Link to my will review for food thread: topic71713.html

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:01 am
View Likes
manilla says...

I like Instagram, but only for seeing people's art, memes, and chatting with my friends! Cookieclicker is also fun too when I need that type of enjoyment :D
Pronouns: she/they

From the wild manila folder of YWS's office.

When the last tree has fallen
And the rivers are poisoned
You cannot eat money

I do reviews: https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=108365

218 Reviews

Reviews: 218
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:30 am
WinnyWriter says...

I also am not a fan of Facebook. Actually, I don't really even use it, like, ever. I have mixed feelings about Instagram. Like someone has already said, I like it for things like memes, book reviews/recommendations/fan accounts, and writing accounts. I like to see things that raise awareness for mental health or something meaningful as well. No offense, but I don't really care about seeing the sandwich you had for lunch. Lol

I guess I should comment on something I do like, though, since this is what this thread is for. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of Artbreeder. And of course YWS. :) Those are some I can think of off the top of my head.

Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman