z

Young Writers Society

Who would you be in a zombie apocalypse?

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed May 21, 2014 7:40 pm
deleted5 says...

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/858659/What- ... m-Version/
Try this quiz and see what you get!
I got this:
Spoiler! :
Soul Survivor
Your ruthless, cut throat, unforgiving demeanor has earned you the title of Soul Survivor. You will survive but you will do it alone, you know being in groups and colonies have disadvantages of getting too comfortable in one place. You also know that with large numbers comes more risk, confusion and threat. Your motto is shoot first ask questions later and never stop moving.

Which kind of makes me feel like a jerk XD
Spoiler! :
I tried another one and got this which made me laugh:
You Scored as Unmourned Loss
Congratulations, ass. You're the one person everyone can't wait to see get dragged out into the street screaming like a little girl. What goes around comes around, jerk.
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Wed May 21, 2014 10:02 pm
megsug says...

I'm sure the correct answer is dead, but here's what I got:
Spoiler! :
Colony Survivor
Congratulations, you are a Colony Survivor. you either possess the right amount of compassion, a skill trade or proven yourself competent enough to survive amongst other people. Being in a colony ensures safety and more luxuries than if you were surviving alone.
Test

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun May 25, 2014 3:30 pm
Ibounce says...

Soul survivor

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun May 25, 2014 6:45 pm
Editor says...

Spoiler! :
Colony Survivor
Congratulations, you are a Colony Survivor. you either possess the right amount of compassion, a skill trade or proven yourself competent enough to survive amongst other people. Being in a colony ensures safety and more luxuries than if you were surviving alone.
ï' ø вøɾε

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Mon May 26, 2014 3:02 pm
Zontafer says...

Spoiler! :
Colony Survivor

"If you're going through hell, keep going."
- Winston Churchill

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:04 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

I kinda have a list of people to drive/get sdriven to. An archery coach, someone who shoots guns I know and the archery club equipment store feature high on my list.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:23 am
malachitear says...

@AlexSushiDog You aren't the only person who feels like a jerk now :(

Spoiler! :
Soul Survivor
Your ruthless, cut throat, unforgiving demeanor has earned you the title of Soul Survivor. You will survive but you will do it alone, you know being in groups and colonies have disadvantages of getting too comfortable in one place. You also know that with large numbers comes more risk, confusion and threat. Your motto is shoot first ask questions later and never stop moving.
The fault must partly have been in me.
The bird was not to blame for his key.

And of course there must be something wrong
In wanting to silence any song.

- A minor bird, Robert Frost

{I used to be ForgottenSpellbinder}

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:13 pm
deleted5 says...

Everyone either gets colony or soul survivor :3
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden