Report a good member!

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:58 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

*ahem*

@Iggy for being the most fantabulous first YWS friend ever. <3 Even though she doesn't like Nutella. DISGRACE.
@VeerenVKS for being a dummy.
@Blackwood for being a bigger dummy lol
@Aquestioning for winning the Stalker of the Year Award.
@jon7670 for entertaining me but also confusing me, lol
@Hannah for being so DEDICATED AND AWESOME!
@ArcticMonkey for being a great friend to talk to!
@thewritersdream for being nice and for our random conversations
@manisha for being nice and an overall good member
@dutifulwriter for saving me from the dodoheads *coughVeerencoughBlack*
@KittyCatMeow for our random and entertaining conversations, lol
@AriaAdams for not going into the dark side.
@Baal for being a...um...oh-so-great bro. Yeah. Totes.
@567ajt for being funny and nice
@CowLogic for telling me his deepest and darkest secret THAT HE'S NOT A COW OMG WOW WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN
@Skins for being a generally awesome person...like me! *loljk*
@ImHero for the great efforts in the July Review Day!
@ChocoCookie for being a nice and friendly person!
@Rydia for being fantabulous!
@Blues for being a cool cousin. 8)

And to everyone else in YWS for making this the best community ever! <3
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

saint carina, patron saint of rp
—SilverNight

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:03 pm
View Likes
ArcticMonkey says...

@SparkOfDoubt because she's amazing and always there to talk to
@Epicdonkalous for being utterly fabulous and lovely to talk to
@wonderland my fabulous fashion guru and good friend
@Blues for being such an amazing friend and for the bestest conversations
@LouisCypher my Latin buddy who never fails to make me laugh
@Carina for the funniest conversations
@Niebla because she's an amazing writer
@Deanie my film buddy!
@Hannah for being so lovely and helpful, a great role-model
@MiaParamore an old friend on here who's absolutely AMAZING <3
@ziggiefred another old friend with a great taste in music
@beckiw my music soul-mate!
@Lava 'cause she's awesome
@Skins for fangirling about Skins with me and a cool kid to talk with
@Aquestioning, @Ignorance, @ShadowVyper and the rest of the Squills team for making me feel so welcome <3

Aaaaaaand if I've missed anyone out expect me to be back here soon! :P
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:14 am
View Likes
Blackwood says...

@Lightwood ^-1

Implies reverse of a good member!
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:50 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

@Hannah is very chill. Just like ice cream.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:20 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Oh my, so many wonderful people to mention. *Takes a deep breath*

@megsug, for being so patient with my ramblings -- both in my writings, through the novel segments that you've edited, and the countless SB posts I've subjected you to; and in chat, as you've talked me through multiple crises. You're awesome, Sis. <3

@Payne, for always being there when I need someone to talk to, and for offering so much good advice. You've made my life a whole lot easier. Stay awesome, Sis. <3

@VeerenVKS, for always being able to lift my spirits, regardless of how angry or upset I am.

@DeadPeter, for being my first fully-fledged stalker. I feel honored, Petey.

@AriaAdams, for being awesome all around. You've also got an uncanny knack for cheering me up-- as well as pushing me to write SB posts in a timely manner. I've grown to love your nagging, Ri. <3

@LouisCypher, for always having something interesting to talk about. You've made me think about my views a lot more, and helped hone my debating skills (as well as taught me lots about other view points).

@Alvarin, for always having freaking awesome SB characters. I can't wait for Haigha to get back with Yamani. c:

@Hannah, for being an awesome Editor-In-Chief. You've really given Squills the direction it was lacking, and breathed a new life into it.

@CowLogic. You're awesome, dude. Seriously awesome. I adore your SB characters and the works of yours that I've read-- and talking to you is even better. You're an instant mood booster, and have a charming way of putting things-- and usually, also, say something that makes me think. <3

@Auxiira, I know you're taking a hiatus, but you're awesome!

I know I missed people. >.<

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:49 am
View Likes
CowLogic says...

@ShadowVyper You're awesome too
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:56 pm
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

Wee!
@PixieStix for being my best sister ever. <3'
@ScarlettFire for being so nice. Ilu.
@SparkOfDoubt for being the most amazing person and so friendly.
@SushiSashimi333, @manisha for being the most awesome people at welcoming everyone.
@thewritersdream for being so supportive and lovely.
@Lava for being my elder sister and giving the best advices ever.
@SapphireFlames for being my best friend. Sshh. We're married.
@Hearts for virtually trying to kill me after you login but you lose. xD
@Deanie for being so lovely, nice and amazing.
@Carina for being the super cool mod with awesome pictures in your blog. Yus, I read it.
@OmarEhab for being the most nicest guy I've ever had to talk to and fight over if you're ever going to make it to be the President of the USA.
@Chuck10931 for being batman!
@Letiki for being like, my soulmate. I know, I've never told you this, but we have a lot in common. You're a good member because of your awesomeness.
@SkyeJane for being so... I don't know. All the beautiful words.
@567ajt for being this random, crazy dude of absolutely mad music. Looking forward to Dinosaurs on Morphine!
@Noelle for writing so many good things, you are a great writer and a lovely person.
@Blues, @Dante for being completely weird.

And all you other great people! :D
Last edited by ChocoCookie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:10 am
View Likes
Dutiful says...

@thewritersdream , @Paige , for being the most awesome friends everr! Even though they got married without telling me

@567ajt for chatting with me even though I kept ditching him.

@manisha for being totally awesome

@CowLogic for being..a cow? Lol Just kidding. Because he said he loves me (platonic-ally)

@VeerenVKS ..For.. for.. putting up with all the rubbish I PM you with.

@Blackwood For including me in the wedding preparations :P

@Carina for being her usual awesome self.

@Seraph for his charming personality.

@PervadedByDarkness for handing me all his wealth ( Well, I stole it, but hey, he didn't object)

@ShadowVyper for liking just about everything I post xD

@KittyCatMeow for informing me about my clones.

To all my clones. Pffffft wannabes xD
“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
― Sylvia Plath

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:29 pm
View Likes
manisha says...

@PervadedByDarkness for being equally awesome!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:49 pm
View Likes
Paige says...

<3 @Dutifulwriter, you know we still love you! And you are a good member because you are so nice and supportive and cheerful and funny and such a good friend!

@CowLogic, for being so nice to me, even if we are married and that's how it should be....hmm, well, you're doing all this marriage stuff right then! :D

@VeerenVKS for being my first friend on YWS, for helping me when I understood nothing about anything, and for being so entertaining. And, we watched Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse together, so props for putting up with that.

@Blackwood for scaring me so badly at first, but then explaining how I scared you, and now we are good friends! :D And all of your poems are really good!

@thewritersdream for being so totally awesome and caring about my happiness and, duh, marrying me! <3

@PervadedbyDarkness for just being yourself, and I think everyone here knows that you are totes amazing!

@Carina, everything you say is hysterical and you're super nice and awesome.

If I forgot anyone, I'm suuuuuuper sorry, but everyone here is just amazingly perfect. Including you!

With Love,
Paige

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:59 pm
View Likes
Rook says...

This is my first time doing this, so be prepared....

@speakerskat for being my first friend on the site

@NoirLumiere for being my second, and having very interesting wall posts, and for being so friendly. For talking Pokemon.

@TommySneak for being clever and making me laugh.

@Letiki for being so nice all the time and giving lots of huggles. And "liking" just about everyone's posts. And for your interesting dreams.

@LosCadaver for being a friend, allowing my spam, pretending to laugh at my lame jokes, and reminding me of what's important in life. Even if you didn't know you did the last.

@CowLogic for encouraging me to do my homework and giving me good advice. And for being one of the more sane people on this site. Don't deny it, cause I ain't listening!

@GriffinClaw for bothering me and breaking your child/creation/monster/my clone. And for sharing your wonderful art with me, and looking at mine.

@LouisCypher for taking over the world with me, then forcing me into awkward situations. I AM YOUR DEATH

@Niebla for all the fish-heads that run through my head at least once a week. and for keeping my chat-magnet safe, and for being crazy with me. And for being Niebla. :3

@PervadedByDarkness for your friendly stabbiness. And for talking to me and making my summer more interesting. For making me laugh and telling me about all the various animals who could be trying to kill you. For sitting though my disturbing self-portrait and asking me if I was okay.

@carbonCore for speaking to me recently, for your music. For your attention and friendliness. For listening to me blabber. For feeding the flame that eats ideas. For teaching me about Russia/airplanes/life. For providing insight on my ghost.

@Juniper for being a wonderful mod and telling some interesting stories. For having a name that I can say when no one else can ;)

@VeerenVKS and @Blackwood for entertaining me

@GeeLyria for your kindness and for speaking to everyone. For being really sweet.

@Alpacalypse for that wonderful piece of advice and for your willingness to be my dictionary.

@567ajt for DoM and your beautiful lyrics

@Seraph for expanding my vocabulary, for your genuine interest in other people, for your school advice and your engaging personality.

@Iggy for also being a good mod and carrying the conversations all by yourself at times

@Deanie for being so sweet.

@Nate need I say it? for creating this site.

For everyone that I missed, your presence is appreciated too. All y'all are awesome. Thank you. :D
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

Reviews: 2
Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:13 am
View Likes
OmarEhab says...

@Blues For 9 years of crazy friendship. For putting up with me when I used to whine, for being the best brother I have ever had. I'd write a lot about our brotherhood. but you know how I feel. Oh, I still remember when I used to know exactly what you're thinking of! IT'S SO CRAZY! I MEAN IT STILL HAPPENS! XDD Most of all, for being there when I was down, battered, and when nobody else was there but you always were. Thanks man. I don't think I'll ever be able to repay you. BTW, NO MORE PICTURES OF TOILETS. PLEASE, HAVE MERCY.

@ChocoCookie For being the most annoying little sister a guy can have. Thanks a lot for that sense of humor. AND I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA. ADMIT IT!

@PixieStix Heyyyy lil sis! You seriously need to get on YWS more! I am proud of you, I really am! I may yell at you sometimes but I'll always love you. Take care of yourself. NO MORE GUYS. YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH FOR A LIFETIME!

@PervadedByDarkness Maaaaaaan. I've known you for like what 2-3 months?! But in that time we became like brothers. Logan, you are an amazing guy. Just keep on going, and follow that big heart of yours. I got an AR-7 and you don't ... BE JEALOUS!

@Epicdonkalous I am not even sure if I spelled your username right ... Anyway ... You became my official psychiatrist after that night in London. WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS OPTIMISTIC?! XDDD GET ON YWS MORE.

@567ajt For being sooooo frickin' weird. You make me feel sane. XDDDD

@ArcticMonkey OUR WAR SHALL BE CONTINUED! Yeah ... Anyway, you're awesome XD

@Sakuragirl1 For all those stories XDDD

@SparkOfDoubt For being the most amazing girl a guy can have. For being funny, smart, and for giving me LOADS of cookies xD Thanks for putting up with my little quirks, here and there and my overload of craziness. For accepting me with all my faults, and silly fears. And for being such an amazing writer! (DON'T YOU DARE DENY IT!) And for reading My Immortal with me XDDDD Bow to me!

@Nate Thanks for creating YWS.

@pickle I WANT MY HOOKAH! AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

And the rest of YWS, all of you are AWESOME!
"From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”

562 Reviews

Reviews: 562
Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:10 pm
View Likes
Button says...

@Hannah, @Karzkin, @PenguinAttack for being absolute darlings every time I bug them for help.

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:08 pm
View Likes
ArcticMonkey says...

@Aley for taking time out to help me loads with my poem!
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:41 pm
View Likes
carbonCore says...

@Alpha: I am just sitting here, waiting for you, waiting for you to come home!
@Azila: somewhere...
@Aley: Draft grafting forms bead necklaces
@LouisCypher: Everything We Do Is An Easy Muffin
@Niebla: hannamael taiira wahihihihi
@inkwell: These words burn with the same fire that built the stars
@fireheartedkaratepup: I've always wanted to use the word "Kalamity", but I never got around to it, so here we are
@Fortis: I AM THE ONLY ONE
@Persy: Dr. Hannah is still milling around in his house, looking for his newspaper
@AmourDevorant: Ia!
@Juniper: The lobsters miss you
@Sachiko: meine schwarze Schnecke
@Lumi: I hope you never took screenshots
@BadNarrator: Look: his pegs are red, yellow, and green
@GeeLyria: Hibiscus, rainflower, phlox
@AriaAdams: sqrt(9), sqrt(625), 9x-7i>3(3x-7u)
_

I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor