z

Young Writers Society

The YWS 2010 Yearbook

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:08 pm
View Likes
Shearwater says...

YWS...where would I be without you? I would be lost since you are a home to me. A beautiful, wonderfully intelligent and amazing home - given that homes can be intelligent.

I've been with you for a year now and I've learned so much and I've meet some great people in which I'll remember for a lifetime even though I don't even know how their faces look like. Who cares? It's the words that count, right?

I actually have a few shout out too.

Borntobeawriter: My darling, my wife, the beautiful mother of our epically humongous family...you are pure awesomeness. You're always there when I need a review, always there when I'm having a fit and I love it when you send me PMs and scribble on my wall. You were one of the first people I met on YWS and I you've definitely left an impression. I hope our next year will be filled with even more fun and craziness because I'm looking forward to it.

Nate: Um, where do I start? I could easily make this an essay long but I'm sure you'll only end up sleeping through it. In my head, you're a god, someone who was smart enough to create a serious website dedicated to writing and you've been managing this so well, I'm impressed with how you do it. Good job and keep up the good work, Nate!

Skins: Yo, Bro...sup? I love how your reviews are funny yet cut to the chase. I love your stories and you're a great writer and a wonderful brother *cough*. We had some pretty fun times these last months (considering that I disappeared for a while and came back in the middle) and I enjoyed brawling with you during our penguin/meerkat battle. T'was epic, no? We've had some great times and I'm hoping there's more to come.

Ultraviolet:Our wall battle was nuts, wasn't it? I nearly died of the spam and it was so much fun. Seriously. You're one cool cookie and I think if we put our heads together, we could create some serious havoc. Not that I would...
Anyway, you're immensely awesome!! <Thus deserving a double exclamation mark.

Calligraphy:
*bombs* You...little kitten, you. You think you're so awesome right? Bombing my wall and being my brother. Just kidding, though. I think you're a pretty sweet and cool person and I think you'll be doing even greater things in the next year. I'll be looking forward to your growth. :D

Jabberhut:
Jabberbubbles! Where do I begin? You're totally awesome since you changed your avvie to a penguin for penguin week and even had penguins in your blog and gosh, you're so awesome that I forget there are other words that describe your awesomeness inside a dictionary but I'm too lazy to look for one so I'll just cut to the chase and say that you're awesome!

Shubhi: Shubhi, Shubhi, Shubhi, my little daughter. I've seen so much growth from you both as in a writer and a reviewer and I know you'll be doing some pretty great things in the future. I love it when you leave comments on my wall. There are even times when I join the chatroom just because you're on! We've had some good times and I'm so glad that I've met you!

Yuriiko:
You're so cool. I like asking you for reviews for some reason and I think I might just come around and ask you for more sooner or later. XD I'm glad I met you and I think you're one awesome person, no doubt. Not to mention that you have a freakishly awesome ninja penguin avvie in which my heart does a flip every time I see it! You are sweeettt!

Ranger Hawk:
I know...it's sad that I once thought my own daughter was a boy, I know. Honestly, I think it was all in your Mcfly avvies that you constantly had. Now, you have the Tim Burton avvies going on and it's still sweet but for some reason I still think you're going to be confused as for a boy. :(
Anyway, it was great meeting you and talking to you. You're a pretty smart girl and a very interesting person. =)

Jashbagabaldo: Jash, Jash, Jash...I'll sweep away the fact that you thought I was a snob. Which if you haven't noticed, I'm not. Well...at least I don't think so! D: I still remember the day you first talked to me...you asked me for a review because I was 'one of the famous guys' which I thought was quite funny but since then, we've been good friends and family, no? I'll be looking forward to our next year together and I'm sure it'll be a great one.

Whisperer: You are the master. You catch my typos like Barack Obama catches flies and it's like, super awesome. I feel like I need your review because I'm afraid I might have missed something and you're like the only one who seems to catch them! It's so weird but cool.

Gladius:
*tacklehugglomps* You are so cool. I love talking to you and reading your things, you're such a sweet and funny person. At first, I thought you were kind of laid back since your Link avvie was like "hmm. Bored." But that's totally not you! You're freakishly cool!

Isha: *Offers much cannibal loffs* You are crazy kool with a k because c doesn't express your level of coolness. I'm glad that I only turned cannibal for you and believe me, I have been faithful, you are the only member I nom! XD I like word waring with you because you're a pretty fast typer and one that can compete with me and I had so much fun in the chat room and I literally do a cartwheel when chat goes: Isha has entered at 'this time'. ^^

Mizzle:
I love it, I love it so much when you're in chat. I feel like we're plotting against everyone even if we're talking about which Harry Potter house we belong to! You believed that I was mod material and I was like, "uh, no" but look at me now! Ahaha, I think you might be a psychic, just saying.

Tigersprite: You just joined recently but I feel like you're the worst stalker ever. Not only are you open about it, but you post things on my wall to prove that you're stalking me. Not the best stalker actions but they work! I think you have some amazing talent and I actually can't wait to see you expand your writing and watch you grow.

Lava:
What can I say, awesometastic friend? I feel like when I'm in trouble, I'll go to you and ask for some help and you're so active and knowledgeable that I forget I'm older than you. XD

Rosey Unicorn: Okay, you are super cool because you've watched Power Rangers, not only that but you have pink as your location and our chat colors are only one inch apart from each other. I think you're an amazing person and I know you're on your way to becoming a Mod because I find it supremely weird that you're just a JM. Anyway, Go Rangers, Go!

Seeminglymeaningless: Jai, you are one wicked-butt reviewer and you never fail. Your honesty makes me like you even more, people need some harsh reviewers and maybe you should walk around with a "Warning" sign on your forehead because you pack a punch. =D Go girl! You're cool, nuff said.

Elinor Byrnn: Thanks for being a cool friend. I enjoy talking to you on chat and everywhere else you pop up. You're a wonderful mentor and you're pretty mature for you age (unlike someone). I like reading your posts and the way you finished your NaNo was amazing. I mean, you did it! =D I'll be sure to think of you when I try again next year. ^.^

MeanMrMustad: I enjoy spamming your wall.

Solvalery: You are...honey bunches of oats. I must say, we had our times in chat, daughter. I still remember the time we got into an argument over the guy thing and you thinking that I hated you or something and then the confusion and by the end, I really wasn't sure what the big deal was. Anyway, we're over that little speed bump and back to being friends. Or...family? Yes...family. Keep growing, Sol!

To the rest of the members, I think you are just awesome and YWS wouldn't be what it is without you.
I hope next year is just as great or even better!

-PinkShearwater
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

253 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 253
Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:20 pm
RacheDrache says...

So, YWS. 2010. What can I say?

I joined back in July, when I was down on my writing and in need of some young writer enthusiasm to remind me of why I write in the first place. Since then, I've rediscovered my place in writerdom and regained my footing with my novel. I've also unexpectedly gained some friends, both in real life and the virtual one.

My reviewing and activity has tended to happen in spurts and bursts. This last quarter at school was hardcore, as they say, and I found my time and energy in short supply. But I'm vowing to do better in 2011.

As for now, I'll just skip to the parts people care about. The thanking people part. (A work in progress in no particular order)

Suzanne-- I don't see you around any more and that makes me sad. But, you were my first YWS bestie. You and are all also fellow linguistics nerds. All told, you are probably one of the reasons I stuck around on this site. First impressions are important.

Durrie-- You were also one of the people who first welcomed me to the site. You convinced me to step into chat, where generally incredibly helpful and welcoming. And for that... of course you're mentioned.

Jagged-- You were my other greeter that fateful July day. And now you're a mod. So cool.

Vasticity-- Vast! Thanks for chatting with me in chat!

Snoink-- I could just go tell you this in person, but you're one of the coolest people ever. And we need to have our Beauty and the Beast party. We should also go get milkshakes again, because that was fun. As for YWS matters... well, you're Snoink! And awesome. And orange now. Good thing I can bug you in person.

Baywolf-- I had so much fun reading your novel that time. I also creep your blog, but you don't know that. Anywho, thanks for being a YWS pal!

Skins-- Skinsy! So, you had the first novel I stalked from beginning to end. Well, sort of. Stupid life intervened on my part and I failed. But I promise to be better with Stop and Stare. Also, I promise to provide plenty of spam to your Wall and stalk you religiously. That is all.

Blackbird-- My first WRFF reviewee!

Firestalker-- Your review pulled me out of the worst writing Slumps I've had in years. Thanks more than you could ever possibly know.

Bickazer-- Your novels complete my YWS existence. Without them... I don't know what I'd do. Also, you're a fellow Muse fan, and we're the same age, and your username always makes me wonder, "What could it possibly mean?" I never ask for fear that I'm just dumb.

Esme-- For epic reviews. Seriously, seriously epic reviews.

DissolvedintoCoffee-- Dur. I dragged you here.

ladymask-- I also dragged you here.

Mustard-- you're hilarious, and I enjoy stalking your blog. Even if you insulted my university's football team.

borntobeawriter-- because you're the most dedicated reviewer I know, and without you, I probably won't be back on YWS with any regularity any more at all.

TigerSprite-- because your writing forces me to be a better reviewer. And makes me want to be a better writer. And is somewhat intimidating, because it makes me feel old.

IgnisAndGlacias-- for the most epic thing I've read yet here.

Everyone Else--keep being wonderful, eh?
Last edited by RacheDrache on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
I don't fangirl. I fandragon.

Have you thanked a teacher lately? You should. Their bladder control alone is legend.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:04 am
JabberHut says...

H’OKAY. SO.

I saw this thread, and I saw all the placeholders, so as usual, I’m like, “NOT WORTH HOLDING MY PLACE NOW. D; ” so I pulled up a Word Document, sat there for about fifteen minutes, then said, “Oh, forget it. I’m just writing a short message of love like last year.

So wha’d I do?

Go to chat.

Yesss. The ultimate procrastinator. Those of you who do not go in chat: Good for you! You just saved yourself from hours of wasted time which quickly add up to OVER NINE THOUSAND.

But anyway, I was quickly convinced to just go ahead and do the shoutouts. Apparently, I did that in 2007. It was a nostalgic moment to read through those yearbooks. I’m glad the links were provided this year. It made me smile to see the people I used to talk to, and then to read about people who I haven’t been as close to until now. (I almost cried in some cases. D: ) And then there were the friends who I’ve been friends with for all this time. It was wonderful! *happy sigh*

Spoiler! :

And now, here we are again. Typing up another yearbook which will end up being a beautifully-done project by our very own members. It’s almost stressful ‘cause there’s so much today to say (dear me). This document’s probably gonna be 20 pages long. (Jaaay kay.)

I’ve been here for four years now. It’s unbelievable how I’ve been here this long. I feel like I’ve joined just yesterday, and yet, I have never seen YWS is fabulous as it has been this past year. I’ve met so many new friends, had fun with the old friends, and disappeared for most of the summer (but we won’t dwell on that). Though I haven’t been writing as much as I used to, I still feel like I learn something new every day just by being here on YWS. I’ve been faced with new challenges, taken part in big projects, and made my mark whether for better or for worse (hopefully for better though).

I’ve had a lot of good moments on YWS. It’s hard to remember them all, but:
  • Disney movie night last weekend was wonderful. I hope we can have another one sometime but better scheduled so more people can have fun with us.
  • PSF was brilliant. Bravo to Mira and Elinor for their hardwork in putting together a website that demonstrated our love for our second (or first o_O) home.
  • YWSLJ2 came out earlier this year.
  • YWSLJ3 is finally underway.
And that’s just a few things that happened this year, but these are what stand out to me.
I look forward to another wonderful year of YWS. My goals consist of:
  1. Writing my NaNo which I failed doing last month due to school. I seriously had no idea how in-the-way school could get!
  2. Finishing last year’s Script Frenzy. I knooow! Barbie as Robin Hood isn’t completed yet. It must be! It would be nice to finish it before this year’s Script Frenzy, but we’ll see.
  3. Write a short story. After that cool short story I wrote for Spun Yarn, like, two years ago, I’ve been wanting to do another. Maybe I’ll do one with the same characters and concept. But that’d be boring if I can’t get more creative.
  4. Win Script Frenzy.
  5. Win NaNoWriMo.
  6. Draw a LOT more. Even if it means doing my chibis for the rest of my life. It makes me feel better to draw my favorite characters or just draw. If I make a habit, I may have the guts to post in the Art forum. I don’t think I’ve ever done that before.

So I think I’m going on this list spree.

Spoiler! :

Weird. I guess I should add that. Oh, well. Anyway, that’s my plan for YWS this next year. And you know what? I think I can do all of those ‘cause I’ve got YWS behind me.

And so! The hardest part (and the part that makes me feel most stressful) – the shout-outs. If I forget you, feel free to hate me forever. But I promise you, I love you to death and beyond! So let’s see just how long it takes me to come up with and forget the people I love:

Spoiler! :
Start: 1:52 PM, CST

Sachi(Sachiko) – H’okay. Sachi, get this: I was searching through the previous yearbooks for my entries, and in last year’s yearbook, I didn’t shout out to you (and you didn’t shout out to me)! WHAT IS THIS? You’re easily my best friend, so whatever happened in the last year, I’m so happy it did! You’re a true blessing in my life. We’ve had so many good times and we always manage to make the other feel better. Remember how last year, we finished NaNo together? And this year, we gave up together? We’re an unbelievable pair, so as I’ve said before countless times, I LOVE YOU AND ADORE YOU. My love for you is about the size of your Chrysler building! <3333333333

Demizzle (Demeter) – PLAYER! You’re also an amazing friend. I always feel at ease when you’re in the chatroom (and we can assume it’s not because of the yellow). I feel like we’re always on the same page, so go us! [Also, I just bet that you’ll get the most mentions in the yearbook. If you’re reading this, you should start keeping track for me. xD]

Rose (PenguinAttack) – We don’t talk as often as before, but I still hold you close to my heart. We’ve always been amazing friends, and we come to each other whenever we’re at a loss at what to do. I still remember when we were planning for that novel project that never went underway. We are just awesome.

Mind Reader (Kitty15) – Again, we don’t talk much, but you were my first mentor, you could say. You will always hold a special place in my YWS banks. (That was a sad pun toward the Mind Reader thing. I’d make it better, but I thought the lameness brought out the real me.) I love you, Mind Reader!

Iiiiiiiiiiiisha (Isha) – Iiiiiiiiisha Disha Dooooo! (Doo looks longer when I put the same number of O’s as I do I’s in Isha. Did you follow that?) I was never a very creative person. I’m just that cliché friend who wants their friends to be happy. So when you posted that sad and confused blog, I had to prove you wrong! I had to show you that you have friends here, and they love you dearly. Even when things look down, they’re really skyrocketing! I love you Isha, and I’m happy to have made you smile as often as I did. I don’t expect any repayment for the love I give you because I give it to you of free will. <3.14

Mesh (Meshugenah) – I still remember when I first joined Big Brother, and you were quick to say that, now that I was a member, I shouldn’t call you Mesh anymore. The replacement nickname, Genah, didn’t last long. XD You’re still Mesh. And also the time when I first became a JM, and I kicked myself out of chat to see what happens. It was a glitch though, so I was banned. You had to unban me, and as soon as I entered, you were so furious and confused with what happened. XD Ahh, good memories. (I still have never kicked myself out after that, by the way.) I don’t see you getting rid of me anytime soon though. So! Love and patience! <3.14

JABBER

VS

MESH

Stinkyface (AquaMarine) – You have one of those nicknames that make me laugh every time I address you. I feel so rude, but I’m not rude ‘cause we have some story to explain why you have that nickname. I… can’t remember the story, but there was one. And it was funny. So there. And because you just mentioned it in chat now, I gotta mention here of your lolcats and how often you make my day because of them. Also, German buddy! *highen funf!*

Sheik (Sachiko) – Last year, I didn’t give special recognition to anyone but Nate. This year, I just have to. And you, Sachi, are my number one! You brought my inner fangirliness out with Supernatural. xD Psych too. I actually saw a preview on TV for a new episode this week or something. And I was like LOL I KNOW THAT SHOW. I was kind of lame. But anyway! I always look forward to our nightly squeeage. And I love how we always watch Supernatural or other movies/shows together. It really makes it so much more fun! I love you so much, and I can’t wait to spend another year with you! <3.14

R2D2 (Writersdomain) – Ferocious R2D2 is ferocious! The other day, someone asked me where I got your nickname from. I’ve no idea, but I know I had good reason. It was probably a funny story too. I dunno. But remember when we greeted each other in chat?!

Me: Ferocious R2D2 is ferocious!
    You: Oysters, she is!
    Me: For breakfast!
    You: For lunch!
    Me: For dinner!
    You: Munch munch munch!
    Me: Nom nom nom!

Good times. Anyway. I love you! And it makes me sad that I didn’t do NaNo this year, but I felt myself cheering you on as you wrote yours! You’re always the one I think of when I want to write ‘cause you’re so good at it and you don’t stop! What an inspiration. I love you! Lots! <333

Bexter (beckiw) – BEXTER! Another Supernatural buddy. (Why haven’t we made, like, a fan club of this?) Aside from my jealousy of you actually meeting Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, I always enjoy hearing about your film school stuff! It’s really intriguing! I’ve a dream of working in a movie industry (specifically Disney, but I gotta make my way there somehow!), and I just always found it interesting anyway. Regardless, you’re fun to be around! Especially when it’s you and Demizzle. Also, remember this?

I’ve still got it hanging up (or taped up)!

Teddy (Elinor Brynn) – You’re always a wonderful person to talk to. I enjoy helping you out, and you always help me in return. You’re a sweet person, a diligent worker, and always improving in what you do! Your passion is admirable, so don’t you ever go changing. We love you, and all the hardships we’ve gone through were totally worth it. (Seriously, so many stories of when you were new!) I still can’t remember all the names you were. xD But you’ll always be my Teddy! And I can’t forget to mention how you’re extremely wonderful for watching Disney movies with me. It’s always so much fun to do, and you’re the one other person who’s always more than willing to watch with me! As I’ve said before, your passion in what you love and do is admirable. <3.14

Lumichu (Lumi) – Only recently we started gagging each other out of love, but dang it, it was worth it. XD You make me smile every time (though it could be a bigger smile if you were yellow), and I love how you’re always determined to make sense out of something. xD You play the untrusting friend, and I’ll play the big brother. Such a team. *gives nommies*

Spock (Vulcan) – I never told you this, but you’re a lot like my little brother. (I think you’re only a year or two older.) So even back when you were that new member who appeared to be causing trouble, I couldn’t help but smile at least half the time. It was a good kind of trouble that turned into a fun kind of trouble! The other half, I had to keep reminding myself you’re not actually my brother and that I should keep my temper. xD Hope you stick around some more!

Stop: 3:10 PM
Resume: 6:30 PM

Pinky (PinkShearwater) – I think I started loving you after the Power Rangers thing. NO WAIT. It was when I named you Pinky. ‘Cause it makes me think of Pinky and the Brain. BUT YAY PINK. And Penguins! Your role in the Penguin club is awesome. XD Who knew how far one could go with an animal club.

Jam Bondly (BondGirl007) – So funny story. I didn’t fully comprehend your avatar until your feed status was something along the lines of, “YOU SHALL NEVER HARM THE JAM!” Then I was like, “Bahahahaha, no way. That’s Jam?!? She’s so cool! xD!” That was pretty much how it went. So yes! I love you, and you can totally keep the yellow ‘cause, as you know, yellow people make me happy by default. ^___^

Indy Jones (captain.classy) – Someone also asked me about your nickname, and I can’t really remember how I named you that. I think it had something to do with you acting like Indiana Jones. Wearing the hat, carrying the whip—buuut I can’t remember exactly what was going on. All I know is that it was pretty rad. And that YOU’RE MAH INDY JONES! *hugs*

Pengu (Rosey Unicorn) – Ah, the confusion we cast on people’s brains in chat. But nonetheless, you’re a delight to be with. You’re a very determined user, and your hardwork is also admirable. If only school didn’t keep stealing you! Then we’d be, like, closer. (durrr) I should really sign onto MSN more so we can talk. I still remember all the helpful conversations we’ve had concerning my NaNo. You’re an extremely intelligent person who will go far in life!

Bär Boy (BigBadBear) – It’s funny watching you say you’ll come back and then disappear… and then come back. xD But it just makes us love you more. I’m pretty sure that’s your plan: to randomly appear at times and receive so much love from your friends, then leave to make us miss you again so that when you next come back, you receive a lot of love. I can see through your plans! Still, you’re pretty awesome. I’m always thinking about you and your musical dreams. You’re going to be an awesome musician/writer for musicals—like, famous—and I’ll be able to say, “I KNOW HIM!” That’s how it’s gonna go down. And then when you’re rich and famous, you’ll pick me off the street alley and take me to M&M World, Tangled, and other musicals that I haven’t seen that you keep suggesting I go see. It’ll be a good time. I LOVE YOU.

Eevie Jeevie (Evi) – We don’t talk much anymore, which probably means you have absolutely no idea how much I look up to you. (And I’m, what, five years older than you?) You’re an extremely intelligent young woman and yet so fun to be with! You’re one of those people we’re all envious about. Keep being you, please. Your presence makes me feel confident about myself, especially since you take the silly mistakes I do in an optimistic light, yet constructive. If you haven’t gotten the impression yet, I hope you did now. You’re really one of the most admired members on YWS for me. (I’m dead serious when I say that every time I see or hear your name, I say out loud, “Ohh, I love Evi!” and then think to myself, I’m gonna be just like her one day.)

Adna (Adnamarine) – I LOOOOOOOVE YOU. We will one day meet. I’m pretty sure it’s a given. I think God made us to meet. I still remember the day we found out we were in the same synod. xD That was hysterical. I think it was when chat was talking about churches. Then you mentioned WELS, and I suddenly spoke in chat with, “…Did you say WELS?” and it all fell into place. We need to exchange numbers or talk more often or something. I still get the shivers when I think about how a YWSer is in the same church as me. I told my mom about it, and she was also shocked and excited for me. XD Aside from all that though, you’re always so much fun to be with! I wish you were around more often. D: <333333

???????? (chibibo) – This is another step to get you over nine thousand. (Ah, the memories!) But! Nonetheless, I don’t think you’re aware just how happy your presence makes me. It’s the geeky me that gets excited, really. You’re full of all the games and shows that I like (and should watch/play), and it’s fun to watch you talk about them. You’re also very silly! Remember all those chat times back in the day? Time machines and oompa loompas. Woo, that was fun. And look at us now! ;D I’m glad you haven’t left the site after all this time. You’re still hanging in there, and I respect you for who you are right down to the very question marks your username used to have.

KAH (KAH)– KAH. I love your name ‘cause I can say KAH in caps and have a legit reason for it. You have helped named my lovely pet rat, Tenyo-KAH. I shall never forget how arbitrary it was in naming him that day! Puzza was jabbing me constantly about naming my rat, and I was like

“I DUNNO AHHHH.”

So thank you for volunteering your name! :D And also, your yellow-ness makes me happy. By default, we’re BFFs.

Stop: 8:30 PM
Resume: 12:10 PM the next day

Ten (Tenyo) – H’OKAY. So I just told this story, but thank you for volunteering your name anyway. It was wonderful, and when you were speaking in chat that day, I was like, “Oooh, Ten’s pink goes well with KAH’s yellow… ZOOOOMG REVOLUTION!” Or, wait. It’s “revelation”. SAME DIFF. Aside from that special day my rat was born, you’re fun to talk to! We shall talk more often in the next year, ja? Ja!

Puzza (Puzzle) – So every time I type out your name, I want to say, “Huzzah! Puzza, huzzah!” Get it? Yes, lame. BUT. It’s fun. This is going to sound repetitive ‘cause I’m pretty sure I praised you at one point or another, but you’re a very sweet girl. You’re always willing to do things for your friends, like making pet rats. *hugs Tenyo-KAH* You’re going to have a happy life just because of your enormously friendly you are, so don’t go changing.

Snoink (Super Freak!) – squeeeeeeeeal! You’re quite the typical crazy member around here, but I’ve gotten to know you fairly well. You’re a beautiful young woman, and I do look up to you. We’re both tackling obscure, math/logic-centered majors, we like righting writing (that was a legit grammar error), we share the same faith, and we (most of all) like to have fun. That’s what I love most about you, and I always think of you before I fret about anything. Recently, you’re the one I go to with a mod question, and your ambitions are admirable. You certainly know just how much of an impact you’ve made on YWS and in people’s lives, and I don’t expect you to change that anytime soon. (Good thing, too! I’d be hunting you down otherwise.) I’m always very excited to help you out with your projects not only because it sounds fun but because I can work with you and learn more from behind the scenes. I still remember way back when we had Sanctum, and I would always pay attention to when you played in chat so I could learn from you! And then you went ahead and taught me a couple tricks. And also, I still laugh when this comes up on my iTunes. How you thought of that song when thinking of me is still beyond me. xD *loves* I can’t wait to make many more fond memories with you. Don’t leave me, k? k.

Erika (Stella Thomas) – Eeeeee! I miss you, Erika! We need to have Barbie movie days/nights or something. That would be fun. I hope you come on some more. D: I miss breaking into Barbie songs with you in chat and confusing other members (or just causing some moans and groans). It’s even better when people recognize the song and jump in. XD I also like reading all your fairytale stories and such. You make me feel like a little kid again. :3 You must return and sing with meee!

Gryph (GryphonFledgling) – H’okay, so! Your blogs make me extremely happy. Especially when they’re full of little blue words that provide me with awesome musics. Indeed. BUT. You’re also one of those writers I look up to around here. You’re a very talented writer and diligent at that. You inspire me to write more, so yes! I look forward to hearing from you. Love, your biggest fan.

Kama (Kamas) – KAMAKAMAKAMAKAMA *sparklethought* I loooove how people try to sparklethought with us, and we’re all

WE SPARKLETHOUGHT NOT YOU, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII YAH!

Only you’ve got a cool katana thingy. Yeah. But yes! Go us!

There are many people that I must shout out to, and I insist that we make fond memories, people I’m about to whimpily name! (Yay, new words.)

Solar Eclipse (Solvalery) – You’re so spunky and fun! Keep that smile on your face ‘cause that’s what makes you special. The hardships go away that much faster if you flash a smile their way.

Dreamer(Dreamer) – I miss you! You’re a wonderful person who still has fun. I hope to see you around here more often.

Corinne (Firearris) – Okay, so. I was pretty sure you were in here. Somewhere. I remember typing a shout out to you. But Word said you were nowhere in my document. So I dunno how you did it, but you erased yourself. o___O But anyway, I had this story I was going to share—OH. You know how we’ve been going down memory lane in chat lately? About the good ol’ times when we were always RPing in chat? As soon as you left, we did half of an RP thing like we did years ago. XD So maybe we started a revolution! I think the best part of this year, though, is that you came back. For such a long time, you were one of those members that we constantly missed and wished would return. Then you did! And you’ve, so far, never left us again. Stick around. <3.14

Aet (Aet Lindling) – Indeed.

Ranger Hawk (Ranger Hawk) –I must think of a nickname for you! I only always feel happy inside whenever I see you, and I’ve seen you a lot. So. What’s the meaning of this?!

Grinny (Big_Cheesy_Grin) – I’m pretty sure I keep changing your nickname. But still, we always acknowledge the other’s presence with pure excitement and joy, and then we hang out in the clubs. Yay us! <3.14

Charlie (Charlie II) – YAY CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! We’ve seen each other in chat a couple times yaaaay. I miss you and love you and your yellow makes me happy so stop changing it hearts! <33333

Mat (Insomnia) – Another YAAAAAAY MAT only we haven’t really been in chat together recently. Still, we’ve had awesome moments in MSN, so I LOVE YOU CAPS ARE NECESSARY AHHHH <333

Doe (Derek) – Bet you thought you weren’t getting a shout-out. HAH. I fix that now. I wish you’d hang around more. I always enjoy hearing about your projects. You’ve got that healthy dose of fantasy stories I look forward to, even if you don’t ever finish the projects! Even gamers can write stories, so if you stick to it, you’ll be great. See you around, Doe!

Jacob 24 – You’re too cool for a nickname. You’re one of those cool, calm, and collected kids. You’re pretty rad. My hero, actually. I don’t know where to even begin on memory lane, so I’ll just let it be.

Jigs (Jiggity) – Only because you’re worth a mention. *shines head*

Linx (Linx) – Omg, I love you Linx! You kinda disappeared and stuff, but I’ll never forget you. <3.14

Lava (Lava) – You make me happy! In case you didn’t know this yet. I love to see you post and stuff. Then I see you in chat, and I feel even better! You’re one of those people I like to see. So we’re gonna have to make some memories or something for next year’s yearbook.

Rocky (LittlePetRock) – The first thing I thought of when I thought of you (besides you, of course) was when I asked to test some new mod controls on you. And you were nervous and warned everyone that you may suddenly stop talking or disappear, and it made me giggle. Especially ‘cause it only lasted about a second and we were done. <3.14 You’re fun to talk to though, so it was wonderful to get to know you this year!

Galeeerius (Galerius) - Galeeeeeeeeerius! So creative with the names. :D And wonderful to talk to, honestly. (Really, I can't let this mushy moment pass up.)

Manny – YAY GEEKY SELF CRAWLS OUT OF SHELL. You’re silly and fun to talk to and stuff. So. Manny!

Matt Bellamy – Mattypoo! <3.14 You’re a wonderful young lady, and you’re one of the strongest people I know. Stay being you so that I can love you some more. <333

Mira – You’re a very sweet member, and I loved helping out with PSF. I look forward to Secret Santa coming up and future projects we may or may not spontaneously decide to do.

Eight (Octave) – H’OKAY. SO. I have this story that, like, everyone on the site knows. Except you. I’m pretty sure I never told you. Anyway, ever since you’ve gotten your name change, I noticed that Kara was gone. And I was worried and missing her and stuff. Then we got new JMs, and I didn’t know who Octave was. That was when I learned you were Kara. So ALL this time, I didn’t know you were Kara. When you became a JM, I was finally told, “Dude, Jabs. It’s Kara.”

I LOVE YOU <3.14

Snoopy (peanut19) – I’ve been meaning to ask you to recount the nicknames. I’ve added a bunch since the last time you counted. xD Much love! <333

Peanuts (peanutgallery007) – You’ve grown a lot over the past year. I enjoy talking to you on MSN whenever we get to. Hope you visit more often. <3.14

Phoenix (PhoenixBishop) – You’re also one of those admirable members around here. Plus, blogs are fun.

One (Plus-One) – I think you kinda disappeared forever now, but you must know that I’ll never forget our times together.

Prok (Prokaryote) – Enough said, I think.

Razzle Dazzle (RazHuni) – Did you know that used to be someone else’s nickname? Then they said they didn’t like it anymore, so now I call you it! Anyway, yay fun! And also, singing the Star Wars Sega song thingy in chat? Epic.

Twist (TL G-Wooster) – Miss you but still enjoy the little comments you make anyway. <3.14

Queenie (ForestQueen808) - We've had lots of fun in chat this year! Lots of talking and funness. Also, say hi to Papa Queenie for me!

Penny (Explosive_Pen) - Fluteluvr77 says aww! And I loves you. :3

Flutsie (Fluteluvr77) - Explosive_Pen says aww! And I loves you too! :D

Ahoy (yoha_ahoy) – You kinda just appear for NaNo and never come back again, but it must be known that I miss you and enjoy talking to you when I get the chance!

Nutty – Curse timezones. I miss you. <3.14

Blue (LavenderBlue) – We always have fun in chat!

Jash (jashbagabaldo) – You’re a very talented young woman, and your Feed updates always make me happy. Can’t wait to talk more!

Bambi (lilymoore) – I’ll be honest and say that I’m pretty sure I’ve called you that before. And if not, maybe it was someone else. But I’m sure I called someone Bambi before. And you remind me of that person. Let’s just say it’s you ‘cause then it’s funnier. Thank you for your hard work with this yearbook (You’ll probably get a lot of comments like that.), and all the other things you do for this site are outstanding. Keep up the good work, Bambi whose mother is still alive and well.

JabberHat (Incognito) – You also kinda disappeared, but I miss you. A portion of me wishes we were on the back-up site again to confuse people. <3.14

Ben of Franks (BenFranks) – I haven’t told you this, but your love for non-fiction is incredible. It has certainly made an impression on me. I haven’t even bothered looking at articles or anything until we had the YWS News up. I hope you don’t lose your ambition for non-fiction. It’s certainly noticed!

annoyed1 (silented1) – I always feel bad for calling you that nickname, so thank goodness it’s an inside joke. XD It’s fun to talk to you, though that seems to be not as often lately.

Ash (Lethero) – I kinda call you Ash and then Leth and then Leth and then Ash and then Leth. I’m not quite sure. But I feel like I need to recognize you ‘cause you were part of my generation of users or something like that. I dunno.

(OMG, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHA. You’ll probably not read this, but “Be Our Guest” just came on. EEEEEEEEE!)

Hero (TheNewHero) – JabberHut has jabbered on your Jabber.

Quill (GoldenQuill) – We only ever talk on MSN, but it’s so lovely to talk to you. I should really sign on more. <3.14

Gladius - You're an awesome writer (Yes, I still think this!), and you're fun to be with. xD

Mizzle Wizzle fo shizzle! (Mizzle) - D'oh, you just laughed me a color!

Last but not least, Nate - Yeah, you certainly did make this site. There's nothing I can say that will top what others have said/will say to you. You're still my hero, even after all this time. My mind hasn't changed. I think getting WoW would be bad for the site, so as much as I can promote the game, I don't think we can afford to lose you. You're a great guy with an awesome sense of humor! You make YWS a fun place to be.

And here’s to the people I look forward to getting to know better: ultraviolet, maxlovesfang15, lovethelifeulive, LiveLaughLove, Huff Puff, dragons, GrandBlayfur, borntobeawriter (your name makes me want to sing “Born to be Wild[/b]), EloquentDragon, RachaelElg, rememberme, Warrior Princess, ladypurple, TIGERSPRITE, and also to other members I have not met! And to future members I will definitely meet.

End: 1:56 PM[

Altogether, that took about… well.

OVER NINE THOUSAND.

But on a serious note, we don’t need to know.

All that we do need to know is that this list is far from complete. So therefore, if your name is not here, check back. ‘Cause everyone’s made an impact on my life, and I’m happy to call you my friend.

To YWS! *cheers*

Spoiler! :

Keep writing!

Jabber, the One and Only!
I make my own policies.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:05 am
Celticmusicgirl says...

I hereby stake a claim to this very spot in the name of my beloved Erin.
"No life is forever. We found and fought here. We loved and died here... The crops whither and the bones of hunger walk the sunken roads... The land has failed us... In dance and song we gift and mourn our children. They carry us over the ocean in dance and song.
-American Wake by Riverdance

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:42 am
irishfire says...

Aaah the YWS yearbook ^^ Always a pleasure.

Let me see...

Dreamy- I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting to talk about things with other fans, and with VPM that was really hard to find, but you got us all rounded up and we have a blast together! You're super funny, and thoughtful and I love talking to you and reading your blog because you're such a thoughtful person. :)

Elinor - You. Are. Amazing. You always review my work whenever I put something up and the things you say are so clear and concise and it's so great and BAAAAH! Thanks ^^

Gsppcrocks - You... xD Oh my God, I don't even know when to start. You're definatly the YWS member I'm most close with (does that make sense?) You put up with my horrible spelling and my stupidity and most of all: my cliched mind. (I was raised with it, what can you do? xD) We've had so many laughs together RPing and everything and God, it's been fantastic :D

Mr. Knightley- My Flyleaf Daddy!! Being your daughter is definatly one of my highlights of being a member here. xD You're such a funny, great dad so dedicated to teaching me the wonderful aspects of Flyleaf and you've definatly succedded. I love reading your blogs SO MUCH because they always have something really deep and touching to them or something that makes me laugh whenever I think about it. You've always been one of my favorite members, Dad. :D I missed you when you were gone!!!

Ranger - Now that I think about it, you're my McFly Mom! :D You and I, I love the way you think and the stories and feelings we share to each other. I always smile when I see your message in my inbox and I cannot wait to see what you have to say about things. You're so kind and smart and funny and you're so passionate about the things you love in a way that I wish I was! YOU. ARE. AMAZING! You're the very first friend I made on YWS and I will love you forever <3
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

537 Reviews

Reviews: 537
Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:13 am
View Likes
Evi says...

Last year I kept it short and sweet, but that was really just my excuse for being lazy. ;) My relationships with websites tend to be short and intense-- I devote a ton of time to them for a month or two and then forget they exist. I never expected to still be here on YWS, two years later, but I couldn't leave now if I wanted to! My writing was born here, you could say, and I've never doubted that I'll only grow (as a person and a writer) as I stay around you wonderful people and this beautiful environment.

Last year, I also didn't do any shout-outs, because of aforementioned laziness. But I feel like I have no excuse for that now! So here goes, in no particular order, and no doubt missing some important people.

Snoink: Ever since I saw that poem of yours, reviewed it although I was terrified of you, and then was surprised to be given 10,000 points by you, I've always regarded you as a sort of mentor, and I hope I'm not flattering myself! Between reading for Spun Yarn, trying (and failing, lol) to scramble something together for SPEW, your hilarious (and often highly inappropriate, geez!) blog entires, and talking about everything from writing to Catholicism, I feel like I know you rather well. Thanks for being such a presence on the site, and a friend!

Sachiko: Soul crusher! <3 Ever since NaNo last year I've felt like I know you. You always make me feel so good when I come into chat and you *tackleglomp* or *snugglehug* or sit on me, etc. I know that someday you'll whip that dang NaNo novel into shape and get it into the big bad publishing world! Loveth you Sachi!

Hannah: You were definitely one of my first friends on the site. We were newbies together, Instructors together, and JMs together. I remember madly critiquing each other's entries for Cal's music-inspiration contest even though we were competitors, and freaking out over MSN once the results came back. You're such a great writer, Hannah, and such a nice person. I couldn't have asked for a better CBF!

Kamas: I've always felt like you were kind of the poetry-half of me, if that makes any sense. :) We joined around the same time, and I felt like we both matured a lot as we stayed on YWS. I know we haven't spoken much recently, but know that I really respect you as a writer and adore you as a friend.

JabberHut: Mumbo Jumbo, I know you told me not to look up to you, since you looked up to me, and if I looked up to you it would only force you to look up to yourself and somehow leave me looking down, but I got too confused within that reasoning so I'm going to look up to you anyway! You're one of the friendliest, funniest, kindest, most open people I know, and when I'm talking to you I never worry about being judged or saying something wrong. Your randomness is ever-endearing, and we must fix the hardly-ever-talking thing. *nods*

Elinor Brynn: We're so similar, Eli! We both love reading, writing, and acting, and it's wonderful to have someone my age to talk to about all those things. I love critiquing your work because you're always really great about taking feedback with a grain of salt-- even when I feel like I'm being harsh without meaning to. I also hope our friendship grows on YWS!

Navita: You are a writing inspiration, simply-put. I keep hoping that PMing you back-and-forth after I critique a work of yours will somehow transfer some of your mad skizzles to me, but it doesn't seem to have happened yet. I still have hopes! Talking with you is one of the most refreshing and interesting things I've done on YWS-- you always have something wild to say, and even though in retrospect I realize that we often argue, it never feels like arguing, just creatively disagreeing. :P Can you please stop being good at everything, now?

Rosey Unicorn: I remember you gave me my very first "Report a Good Member" mention, and it made my day! When I was but a review-impaired newb, you were a great mentor and guide around the site even though you were rather new yourself. Since then you've become a friend, and I hope it stays that way!

Galerius: You're funny. Please don't disappear?

Prokaryote: You're funny, too. Sincerely, Evil Evi.

Finally, some general shout-outs to awesome people who I may not know as well but chat with occasionally and adore: Demeter, Stella Thomas, lilymoore, Jon, PenguinAttack, Writersdomain, Lava, AquaMarine, and Lauren2010. And Linx, who definitely seems to be the most-mentioned person here who isn't actually here anymore! You guys, and everyone I forgot to mention, are epic, and help make YWS the dream-place it is.
"Let's eat, Grandma!" as opposed to "Let's eat Grandma!": punctuation saves lives.

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:05 am
Flower~Child says...

Ok, so I really don't even know where to begin. This whole site has been such a great help and inspiration to me. I owe this great pleasure to Nate. Without him there would be no great big world of YWS, and I would be writing even worse than I do now. I want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to make this place possibe. You should be everyone's hero, as you are mine.

I also want to say how much I love and adore everyone on this site. You all are amazing, but I want to give notice to sever members in general.

Eddie (silented1) You have and always will be one of my best friends on here. I remember when you joined and were a more reclusive person, but now you are the all might harsh reviewer! You have progressed so much, and your poetry is simply amazing. I can't believe all the time that has went by, and can't wait to spend more time with you. We do need to talk more because that has slackened, but I consider you one of my closest friends on here. Keep shining!

idraax Even though you are one of my more recent friends you have been commenting on my page and making my day throughout the time we have been together. I can always talk to you, and if I wanted to review you always gave me something to do. You make me smile with your fishiness, and I enjoy greatly being friends with you.

captain.classy You are on of my newer friends, and you made it worth making my contest. Becoming friends with you was something great, and I believe will have some greater meaning in the future. Your art is amazing, and I enjoy seeing you improve all the time. I love being your friend, and hope that we will be friends for a long time.

jashbagabaldo You to are one of my new friends, you are also one of the friends that has confused me with your gender. For the longest time I thought you were a girl, then I looked at your thing and thought you were a guy. Then I looked at your page and you are a girl. (So confusing these days) I love your randomness and reading your work. I think YWS has been a great experience for us both, and can't wait to keep this going in the new year.

Chetanbasin You came out of nowhere and just started posting on my page. You were the one who started the wall posts on my page, and for that I am thankful. I love having you as a friend, and I love the fact that you post on my wall!

Demeter I don't know you very well, but for the little bit I know of you I'm sure I would love you to death. I enjoy seeing you around the site, and I know that by next year you will get tired of me stalking you page (jk). I can't wait for the new year,a nd I hope we become good friends soon :D.

Warrior Princess I not only know you from this site, but I know you in person. I love the fact that you introduced me to this site, for that I am in your debt. I love having you as a friend, and I love reading your work and seeing your art. You are an amazing person and an amazing friend. I can tell you anything even though you never answer the phone haha. I love you Steph, and can't wait to spend the new year with you.

Beccaberry I know you are new to the site, but we have been friends forever. I know I can trust you with anything, and if someone hurts me you will kill them haha. I can't wait to see you again, and this new year we are going to have tons of sleepover.
Love you.

Calligraphy You to are a simi new friend. I knew you were going to be an amazing person when you started greeting new members when you were just new. I remember out long list of pms that piled up after time. Which reminds me, we need to talk more. I can't wait to spend the new year with you.

Jenthura I barely know you, but I love you to death. You became my best friend when you created my avatar! I love them and I love the rest of your art. I hope we get to talk more in the future.

MeanMrMustard You my friend have indeed inspired me. I have read your debates, and just talking to you has shown me how briliant you are. The only complaint I have with you is your lack of posting your work. I enjoy reading it, and you deprive me of the pleasure.

Ranger Hawk My my another new friend. I know we dont' know each other well, but I enjoy your company on here very much. Just seeing a post from you on my wall makes me smile, and your works are amazing. I hope we get to talk more in the new year!

RoseyUnicorn Rosey, I don't even know how to start. You have inspired me so much over the period that I have been here. You have helped me improve in my writing, and when I ask for a review you try your best to get to it. I think of you as a good friend, and I hope we get to talk more in the future.

Shubhi Shubhi my friend, I don't know what to say. You to are a new friend whom I don't know very well. TALK TO ME MORE, haha.

Skins My hero! I love you my friend! You have given me the most fabulous reviews I have ever received in my life. I don't know how I became friends with you, but you always make me smile. I hope that I can inspire you this year as well as you inspire me. I heart you :D

Snoink Ok, so I talked to you once and have adored you every since. I think our little friendship started with me reading one of yor stories. (I loved it by the way) I can't believe we don't talk much anymore....or did we really ever talk that much......(wracks brain).....oh well you know I love you Snoink haha!

[b]Watchmeburn So I love you my friend. You always comment on my wall, and you always give me something to do. I loved drawing the picture of you from my imagination haha. I hope that many more memories will flood my way with you this year.

Isha I love you my friend! You are freaking amazing!

RazHuni You my new friend have lightened up my end of the year! I met you on chat and we have been wall posting every since. I am so glad that I know you!

I love you all YWS, but my fingers are tired of typing since I have done this in one sitting. I think I will shut up now.

-Flow-
Last edited by Flower~Child on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:10 pm
Calligraphy says...

Ah, there is so much to say. I have not been on YWS for even a year and I am positive I can say in full truth it has changed my life, in so many ways. Not the least of which is I have developed this vicious hate for people who insist on using ‘text talk’ and bad grammar. I joined YWS in a slow point of my writing life. I wrote almost every day as a kid, but then my life just got really busy for a year. But, everyone on YWS helped me get over my writers block and now I write maybe not more than before, but much better. At least I think so. . .

The thing about YWS is it works in a way that you improve, by helping others. Once you have done a few really in-depth reviews on other people’s work completely tearing them apart and then go back and re-read your own you realize you have tons of new insights on how to improve. That is the way it works for me anyway.

The community in YWS is so wonderful, like I tell everyone I greet everyone is helpful. Sometimes they are creepy and weird, but when the time comes that you actually have to talk to them they give you this huge explanation answering any questions you have. Ask someone for something, they will give it even if they have never seen your username before.

And now it seems that I have brought myself to a perfect time for shout outs!

Flower~Child - She has been someone to talk to and lean my head on. She made me feel completely welcome and like I wasn't a newbie. Well, I guess I haven't actually gotten to know her for very long, but I always saw her around and she somehow gave me encouragement through that. Thanks.

ultraviolet - You are the person that yells at me to write and keeps me going. You have encouraged me so much and though you say I brought you into writing, you certainly got me over the year in my life that I didn't write at all. I will always be in debt to you for showing me this site as well.

TheNewHero - I don't actually 'know' you, but you are awesome. You are a wonderful greeter, your reviews are well put, and you always are mature.

Warrior Princess - I love to see your work. It keeps me going and gives me inspiration.

Skins You are the person that makes me laugh, and the person I always see, but never talk to. But, you give me and everyone else wonderful in-depth reviews.

Snoink You are the second (or was it first?) person to ever review my work on here. Ever since then you have been very helpful and encouraging and I laughed out loud when I saw your food bra blog.

Elinor Brynn - Though I am calling everyone helpful you have been the most helpful person on YWS to me. I don't know how many countless questions I have asked and you were always there to give links and explain. I feel like I only bring problems and questions to you and never give anything back. I wish I talked more to you.

Shubhi - I will never be as good at reviewing as you - end of story. P.S. I will try though.

PinkShearwater - I was brought into a 'Wall war' with you and I have loved you ever since. You are a superb writer, reviewer, artist, storybooker, and friend. I will always admire you.

TheGreatIthy - For being such a committed storybooker.

Nate - I am at a loss for words. All I can say is thank you.

Note that I didn't mention Bolt (I refuse to call him by his new name) He Who Cannot be Mentioned. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned.

Besides this, there really is so many that I am forgetting, but I can't remember all those usernames, I would like to mention to everyone on YWS that is thankful for all the reviews ever given on the site. Some people just don't realize how awesome this site is and how much so many people have put into it.

A. S.
Last edited by Calligraphy on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:06 am, edited 5 times in total.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:45 pm
Jalmoc says...

I have a reservation. :)
If you don't take a chance, you'll always live your life in regret, so let your heart show it's true colors and admit your feelings!

Tis not the blade that took your life, but the Assassin behind it.

When Reality has all but fallen away, recreate your own world

Reviews: 3
Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:05 pm
RomanceWriter says...

Note: I am going to use people's nick names.

Mixed: You are one of my favorite yws buddies ever. I loverly you. *Tackle huggles
Sol: You are a riot and can always cheer me up.
Wicked: Yes my fellow actress I shall continue acting.
Lily: I have not called him yet, but I am going to.
Kam: I still love the cover art you did for you. You were my first YWS buddy. Loves you.
Hero: I love talking to you on Facebook to.
Scarlett: Thanks for helping me get Jaoquin's amazing name. lol
Isha: I always love talking to you. My Isha!
Stella: I misses you. You were one of the few people on my first day.
Matt Bellamy aka Matty: I know lots of guys named Matt, but you are for sure one of my favorites.
-Romancewriter

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:03 am
bluewaterlily says...

For 6 months, I've been a member of YWS. Now I can't even imagine life without it. There are a few people I would like to thank who have changed my life and helped me grow as a person and writer.

Firstly, I'd like to thank Shubhi and Solvalery. Shubs, you were my first YWS friend. We've gotten so close in the past few months. Thanks for being such a good and understanding friend. I hope that's what I am to you. Though we don't talk much anymore(thanks to the time zones) I'm always thinking you. And thanks, to Sol, my other soulsister. We've gotten so close in the past 2 months. I'm so glad we're friends. Before I knew you and Shubs, I was the loner at school with no friends. But thanks to you and Shubhi, I have the two most amazing best friends/sisters I could ask for. Y'all make me so happy. I'm starting to remember what it's like to have friends, and to be happy. Thanks for being so understanding and getting me through rough times.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Isha. You're a really good friend with great advice, Ish. We have so much in common and I'm glad that I’ve met someone as crazy as me. Thanks for maiking me laugh, giving good advice, and just being a good friend. You’re awesome, Ish. I can't wait to know even more about you. :D

Thirdly, I owe a thankyou to MilkNCookies(formerly DragonWwriterFanatic). Dragon, thanks for being a good friend. You're fun, sweet, and creative. I've had so much fun writing our story together. You've helped to inspire me to write again. And you're the only person that loves dragons more than me! Keep up with the creativity!

Thanks to borntobeawriter for helping me become a better writer. Tanya, thanks a million for the reviews. You always take the time to review my stories, and you give very helpful feedback. Tanya, you were born to be a writer and reviewer. I hope we get to know each other more.

I'd also like to thank Lava and Canilupis. Lava was the first to welcome me to YWS. And thanks to Canilupis for reviewing my fantasy novel.

And lastly, thanks to all who have reviewed my works and welcome me in the chatroom. I'm looking forward tp another year with YWS and all the good people I'll meet. Thanks for making it a memorable year. :D
Last edited by bluewaterlily on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language." - W.H. Auden

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 am
peanut19 says...

My spot. (and Jabber, I'm going to start counting....now...)
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:17 am
LittlePetRock says...

I claim a spot! I'll edit it once I can get my list made. :)
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:20 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Oh, gods. There's so many people to mention... I shall get to work on that list...but for now...

To everyone I know and love on YWS (You know who you are), you guys have left a mark on my life and made me smile every time I see you. We've all had our ups and our downs, our broken laptops and our borrowed computers. Good reviews and bad. Great storybooks...and some not so great. We've had some awesome times....and some awesome failures. But you never failed to make me happy, even for a moment.

If only words were wishes. ;)

Regards, Scar.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:24 pm
LadyPurple says...

I can never get off YWS no matter what. I joined in May and it's been a short year for me. I felt good here. Solvalery and Dragons and Snoink are first on my thank you and shoutout thing.
Snoink- You're just awesome and can make a new person feel welcome.
Solv-(Solvala) One of my first friends here on YWS and you're so nice and random. *hug*
Dragons- I don't know if you can see this but hi! The one person I can say if the number 1 dragon lover. You're so friendly and easy to get along with.
Hi to LPR, Isha, Puzzle, and KAH.
Jash- Wanna say, you're our song writer and just amazing!
Warrior Princess- I don't really know you much. But still you are pretty funny.
There are some more.
LastPaladin- You use to be someone I didn't like at first. You didn't talk much when I first came here but I like you better the more you're around and joking with us.
And to everyone else!
YWS is full of great writers. We all procrastinate, battle writers block, and so on. The best writing site I've ever seen. Everyone is close.
~Ladypurple has spoken.
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl