z

Young Writers Society

How's The Weekend?

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:17 pm
StellaThomas says...

Well, it reached a toasty 17 degrees here. Celsius. That's warm for Dublin. Seriously. And it's barely rained, just one heavy shower yesterday, that was it!

Don't you love the Irish summer? Although technically, it was Lunasa on Friday, so now it's autumn.

I haven't seen Wall-E... my friend and I really want to see it! She saw KungFu Panda and said it was a real let down...

I saw Mamma Mia too, with my mum! One of the funniest things I've ever seen (but it doesn't beat St. Trinian's)...

Wicked is pretty awesome. I have a huge list of shows I want to see to, The Lion King, Les Miserables, Grease, Mamma Mia...

BTW, is the chat down, or completely gone?

In other news... I think my dog's gone mad. She's sitting in the corner and trembling and has been for the past hour and a quarter since I tried to feed her... this isn't good, is it?
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:15 pm
Layleun says...

I had the best weekend I've had for a long time. On Friday night I went with my friends to get Breaking Dawn at the Midnight Release Party. So much fun, Team Edward was overly hostile so I went to play the card game Munchkin with my friends. So, we got that and I read all night and straight through Saturday and took a break for church. Then I woke up on Sunday, dressed as a wench, and took off for the Sterling Renaissance Faire with my fellow wench friends. It was utterly awesome and we found this incredibly hot guy who kissed my friend's hand. I don't think she'll ever wash it again =P. The turkey legs and giant ice cream with ten toppings on it made me not want to eat for weeks XD Naturally I came home at eight and ate again.

"If fortis was here, we could have a teal party"
— Pompadour