z

Young Writers Society

Heritage

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:18 pm
Perra says...

Ah, ok. Thanks for that little correction. I think I've heard/seen both ways. Confuse me! :? :-k :-s
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:30 pm
Sam says...

my family's been in the us since like 1636...hehe...mostly English/Irish/Lithuanian. What an interesting thread...:D
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:39 pm
Tessitore says...

German/Irish. More Irish then German shows up. And, yes, there's more but I just consider myself a half/and/half. I know that I'm some 1/8 Native American... that's the only other large part of me I know. Other then that there's sprinkles here and there.

So...

4/8 Irish
3/8 German
1/8 Native American (not sure what tribe)
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:16 pm
Myriadne says...

My heritage is pretty boring, pure Indian down both sides of the family tree, but I was born and raised in New Zealand and my parents were born and raised in Malaysia.

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle