z

Young Writers Society

And so my fellow Americans...

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:14 pm
Sam says...

besides, firestarter, you're the Greenday fan. (like we all are)

you

"don't want to be an american idiot
one nation ruled by the media"
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:22 pm
Nai says...

Jack I agree on that and I apologize, if it makes you feel any better I didn't watch the Superbowl, I just backed up Sam because you didn't give any reasoning at first to what you said.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:18 pm
Sam says...

thanks aniar
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:12 pm
Firestarter says...

Eeek, sorry guys I must of been in a mood that day, looking back. Sorry about that. I'm not that great at expressing my logic sometimes, I assume people are on the same level as me, when no-one usually is lol, as I'm crazzzzy.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:29 pm
Duskglimmer says...

I didn't watch the SuperBowl or the Commercials...

I went to my church where the youth group was having a SuperBowl party and sat in the back with my friends and talked. It was fun! And I ate NONE of the junk food *feels proud of herself*

That's really the only reason I like the SuperBowl... it gives us non-sports people a chance to laugh our heads off at the weird people that jump around and shout at the football players on the screen even though everyone in the world knows that there is no possible way that's going to change the outcome of the game.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:53 pm
Firestarter says...

That's really the only reason I like the SuperBowl... it gives us non-sports people a chance to laugh our heads off at the weird people that jump around and shout at the football players on the screen even though everyone in the world knows that there is no possible way that's going to change the outcome of the game.

Heehee. I do that ALL the time. It's much more interesting that sitting calmly down, because sport can be very emotional to somebody who find it important in their life, and on a personal sense, theywant to feel involved. It makes sense as well....I mean if I swear when something bad happens, or someone makes a mistake, or I ump up and down in happiness when somebody scores, it's the same as everyday life. When something bad happens, you show your anger, when something good happes, you show your happiness.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:18 pm
Duskglimmer says...

*smiles* I suppose... but I don't usually jump up and down or scream anyways... not unless you give me too much sugar/caffiene anyways...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss