z

Young Writers Society

Storybook Tips Thread?

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:23 am
Bella says...

Hello YWS!

I couldn't think of a better place to post this.

I just thought of a few tips for storybook writers, and I was really proud of them, and I went off to post them on the storybook tips thread - which I personally was very grateful for when I thought of all those ideas.

And then I realized the thread was nearly completely empty.

And this saddened me greatly. (and made me wonder if anyone would even see my post).

This thread is a great thing to have - it's good for the newer members who want to start posting on storybooks, as well as the older members who want to help. But it's so empty that it can hardly be serving it's purpose...

I think something should be done about this - I don't know if people want to start posting their own storybook tips on there, or comment on the ones that are there, but something should most definitely be done.

Suggestions? I'm ready for any ideas you've got, and maybe we can bring the storybook tip thread to life!

~Bella Bambina~
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:26 am
October Girl says...

This is a great idea Bella, and a cool idea too.

-Max
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:42 pm
Via says...

You can post whatever storybook tips you like in the Storybook Tips forum. It's definitely encouraged! It is slim, for sure.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:49 pm
Bella says...

I know you can Via, but no body does.

I know a lot of senior members, or even just the members who are talented and well known in the storybook section, comlain about problems within the the storybook thread, but nobody posts threads. The sticky's are more read than the storybook tips thread is.

*thinks*
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl