z

Young Writers Society

The apocalypse!

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:01 pm
Perra says...

I agree with Dreamer. Something I watched on the History Channel some time ago mentioned how the Mayan calendar went through cycles and that December 21, 2012 was just the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new one. Nothing to worry about. :)
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:46 am
BigBadBear says...

Duh. Weren't you guys there when it happened? The calender maker quit because his hand hurt too much. He didn't want to go on any further.

I saw it happen.

-Jared

PS: I was the guy.
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:49 pm
Blink says...

Lol 8)

I third Saint. Time is yet another man-made concept.

But the apocalypse has to be cool!

:smt102
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:41 am
Griffinkeeper says...

I don't care if the world is ending or not: you apply for college. If you're right and the world is ending, then it won't matter. If you're wrong, then you'll be able to go to college.

Personally, I think December 21, 2012 will be a boringly short day.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:27 am
by-my-rules says...

lol yer hey dude, i graduate 2011, nd i use to think th same thing, :P:P, man i was lyk srsly obsessed with the aztecs and mayans when i was like 12:P:D, yer i know, im a nerd, buu when u read into it they neva acctually stated that th world would end, they just stoped drawing up calendaz, and hey, these cycles were drawn out centuarys before they acctually occurd, u know, if they hadnt been killd by the spanish, they might hav gottn round to figuring out a new cycle, buu with all that said if any alien colonies decide to take th human race back to the 'mothership' in 2012 thats kool to :P, buu damn, they would have been planning it 4 ages, buu i doubt it, apply 4 college

lols btw, dreamer, the chik that comments b4 me seems to know heaps, ask her :P:P

Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves