z

Young Writers Society

So You Think You Can Dance

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:00 pm
LilSarahBreezy says...

Yeah, I feel like the only person in the USA who watches this show. Maybe some people here like it...?

If you're watching this season, I want to compare pairs! I, personally, LOVE Katee and Joshua. Twitch and Kherington are a very close second though.

Also, does anyone else think that Mary is annoying??? She screams too much. I mean, she's a sweetheart and everything, but honestly. She's going to get laryngitis.

Comments?
Be My Love And Race The Dream Together ♥♥♥

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:58 pm
Emerson says...

I watch it! Er, well, I just started watching it. I hate reality TV with a passion, though? But dancing is so beautiful. Of course, my usual problem with TV is still happening: I forget the show is on, and forget to watch it. >< So I missed this week. Maybe they play it online?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:05 am
Prokaryote says...

I sorta like it, yeah. It's way better than American Idol or Dancing With the Stars, anyway. I don't really know the people's names; I just like watching them dance.

Is Mary that one judge? She is incredibly obnoxious. >.<

Prokaryote

5 Reviews

Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:06 am
LilSarahBreezy says...

You can go on Youtube, they have some of them. Like they have the one with Joshua and Katee from two weeks ago, dancing to No Air (Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown). I actually cried, that's how much of a loser I am... I'm also incredibly partial to Chris Brown, and that song, so that might have been part of it. Also, the dance was AMAZING, did you catch that one? The one where they were acting that Joshua was going to war and Katee was his wife/girlfriend? It was soooo sad.

I know what you mean about reality TV... I really shouldn't watch it, it's bad for the brain... But it's kinda addicting *laugh*

Yeah, Mary is "that one judge". I can not believe how much that woman screams!!!

And I like American Idol... I'm a loser like that :D

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:18 pm
Demeter says...

I love it! In here, the season 3 just finished (Sabra won! Yay!) and they haven't yet started showing the fourth one. But I'll definitely keep watching it!

So, to answer your question: No. You're not the only loser. :)
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

5 Reviews

Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:40 pm
LilSarahBreezy says...

yeah, I loved Sabra, but I didn't want her to win last season.... I liked Pashca... or however you spell his name :D

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:09 am
alwaysawriter says...

I watched Season 1 then have seen episodes from other seasons when I see its on and there's nothing else on. Reality tv shows really are bad for the brain but oh well.
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

5 Reviews

Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:07 pm
LilSarahBreezy says...

Anyone catch last night? Chelsea and Mark danced to Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love, and it was INCREDIBLE, in my opinion :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:27 am
JesusFreak says...

I try to watch it--and I enjoy watching it--I just forget to watch it.

I agree--Merry can get annoying.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:20 am
Livinginfantasy says...

Uhh... the only time I watched it was because there was nothing else on. It was this marathon and I think it was really old. I prefer to watch America's Best Dance Crew.

while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind