z

Young Writers Society

Online Magazine/Newspaper *Updated - 01/04/05 22:52*

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:26 am
Incandescence says...

I would, personally, enjoy this. However, I would be a sort of "interdisciplinary" writer; that is to say, I would, basically, write "Miscellaneous" articles and such, usually pertaining to Philosophy or Book/Movie reviews and the like. For an example of the kinds of things I would write, see: "The Matrix and Peter Pan" in Randomness. Of course, it would be on a much more sophisticated, erudite level.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:05 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

*sobs because ive mentioned stuff twice and have not as of yet been acknowledged for it*
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:22 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

:oops: Sorry! :oops: you can do editorials and stuff if you say what you definately want to do and I'll add you to the list, Incandescence if you could think of like a name or something for your part I'll that to the list as well, thanks guys and sorry QiGuaiGongFu :oops: :oops:

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:13 pm
Incandescence says...

Contributing Writer?
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

49 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:30 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

kool I'll add that in a sec lol

I've been thinking about asking my mate Rowan if she wants to do the front cover for it and help me with the HTML and stuff, does anyone onject to anime style drawings because I might use these for the front cover

49 Reviews

Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:19 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

Okay because it's approaching the oh so wonderful exam season in the UK (...¬¬yay¬¬...) would people mind if the first issue didn't come out till maybe June/July. If people wanted to start submitting work now then I could ask my mate if she wants to start the layout (as she spends her days sleeping now...¬¬) and it could come out sooner. I know that June/July is months away but I seriously cannot afford to fail these exams as I'll end up paying £16 per resit and since I'm taking 2 exams per course (5 courses in total) it's not exactly going to be cheap...

If people have a problem with this then tell me asap and I will try my best to think of a way out of it. I could even get hit by a bus for you to get outta the exams :D...ooooo that might work...

grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon