z

Young Writers Society

Zentillius

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun May 01, 2005 12:32 am
Zentillius says...

Well... I hope this is rated G, for if it wasn't, I wouldn't know what I would do.

Now on to topic... I am proclaimed the Zentillius, derived from the words Zenith and Sentinal. I don't know why I took those two particular words, but it seems to be enjoyed by Crysi and Meshugenah. (Please notify me if I incorrectly spell any or all words and/or names. Do it how ever you like; PM, a reply, secretly, silently, coming over to my house and telling me... however you wish.)

Well, I like in New Haven, Connecticut where I grew up for most of my life, though I did move to some ungodly slum in New York, we quickly moved back with my mother, father, and two sisters. Quite adventureous, though I can't remember half of my life since I'm pretty dull and all.

I enjoy my life style. I have alot of good friends, the majority being close females, and we like to hang out et cetera. I don't date often, and that isn't on topic... so! We progress.

Writing. Such a funny word, writing is. Quite poetic really, but that's alittle cliche. I don't do as much of it as I'd like to, but I do get to it sometimes. And hey, ask me if you'd like some sort of writing peice of literature and I'll be sure to get it to you because I need to stop wasting time and commit more time to others. I usually write romance because it is nonexistant in my life, but you're now asking yourself how that is possible... "Write what you know." That's probably a saying everyone here has heard. Well, that as it may be, I'm quite good at writing romance because of my friends inputting advance and so forth... you get the picture.

I enjoy Latin, so don't be suprised if I star bursting into... yeah. Some interests; I like courage. All of my stories have some action in them and someone must have some courage to fight of a dragon or two. And, just like alot here, I've noticed you all enjoy fantasy. Well, so do I. *Hail to those who like a good sword battle and a nice, calm scene of seclusion of two lovers behind a waterfall*. Yup. That's what I live for. I used to read all the time, that may have contributed to my romance ability and/or good writing.

Well, it seems that I've blathered on for far too long. I don't have to go, but I don't want to waste your oh so precious time with homework/reading/other topics or forums.

I shall bid thee farewell.

*bows before young women (as well as the withdrawal of the hat), shakes hands of young men*
What man may proclaim himself man if he has not yet made the world better?

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun May 01, 2005 1:07 am
Areida says...

You like Latin! wOOt! Me too! How many years have you had? I've only had two... but one of these days I'll get to be half-decent.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

10 Reviews

Sun May 01, 2005 1:13 am
Zentillius says...

None. I'm just facinated by it.

No, just kidding. 3 years.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun May 01, 2005 1:15 am
Crysi says...

I love your signature, Zentillius. It's absolutely beautiful.

Anyway, I don't believe you are dull at all. I would love to get to know you!

Fighting dragons? Hmph! Dragons are precious creatures; their power and grace is endless.

Farewell!

*bows and skips off into the mist*
Love and Light

10 Reviews

Sun May 01, 2005 1:26 am
Zentillius says...

As you can see by my lovely avatar, I like leopards. I like black jaguars the best, really, but a leopard will do just fine. It's a right shame my mother is allergic to felines, for I would love to a cat or two. We are stuck with a dog, though. German Sherphard. Not that I'm complaining... It's a beautiful dog. And quite obediant at that. I trained it. :twisted: *don't know how that's twisted though* Keeps him from tearing all the other cats in the neightborhood apart because of my mothers allergies...

And so we progress. A sequal to courage is confidence. People have to have confidence. I mean, they won't live if they have no confidence. It's just not the best thing to do always in paranoia that a boulder will be flung from Israel, go into sub-orbit fly half way around the world and meraculously land on YOU! That's what I call unhealthy. Some cases are like that, and they vary being worse or being the bare minimum by which they complain that they should give up on writing. People, do us all a favor and hold it in. Or you don't have to and we can pity you. Either way is acceptable.

And I can understand if you are having a terrible day.

Wildness is my favorite. Let's leave it at that.

Crysi. Get to know me? Right you are, lassy. I love dragons myself, but those knights in the books don't!

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sun May 01, 2005 1:43 am
Rei says...

You sound like a very fascinating person. can't wait to read your stories,
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun May 01, 2005 3:18 am
niteowl says...

Like the poem in your sig.

Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:

798 Reviews

Sun May 01, 2005 3:24 am
Areida says...

Tres anni? Duus habui.

Are those in the right cases? I don't know. I'm braindead. Blah.

I love your writing and it's not even fiction... LOL... you sound like a very interesting person.
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

10 Reviews

Sun May 01, 2005 12:21 pm
Zentillius says...

Well... the first part says three years? I'll be dipped if I can figure the second part out... I sorta woke up like... now. So, you are not the only one braindead.

Oh, my mother's quite clever. Whenever she is braindead she says, "Oh sorry. I'm going dain bread again."

I never really noticed that until I was fifteen.

Thank you very kindly there Niteowl. Quite a gratious welcoming, it is. I'm particularly fond of that pink elephant this here website conjures up.

Well, I'm off! Much thanks.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sun May 01, 2005 12:32 pm
Sureal says...

I like big cats (see - looku my avatar :)) 8). So, you're now in my cool list.
Oh yah - and welcome :).

On another, unrelated note, I am a banana.
I wrote the above just for you.

10 Reviews

Sun May 01, 2005 12:40 pm
Zentillius says...

Banana...! :shock:

Well, let me put it like this... I was just eating a banana. Key word there was 'was'. Sorta lost my appetite when I read that post of your's, Sureal.

No, I'm just kidding.

Well now, thank you kindly for your welcome. I shall be sure to always say good things about big cats.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun May 01, 2005 4:15 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Here is a belated welcome. Enjoy!
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

798 Reviews

Sun May 01, 2005 9:24 pm
View Likes
Areida says...

Dain bread... LOL... your mom sounds like a cool person. The second part was supposed to say, "I've had two." but I don't know if I did it right... blah. *shrugs* I'm doing my Latin homework right now... I hate doing a synopsis of a verb...

dicimus- we say; dicebamus- we were saying; dicemus- we shall say; diximus- we said; dixeramus- we had said; dixerimus- we shall have said.

Blah blah blah...

Anyway.
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Sun May 01, 2005 9:33 pm
Lollipop says...

Hey and welcome to the young writers society. I like cheetahs! They look so sleek and agile! Hee hee! And I like tigers too!

~Lollipop~

10 Reviews

Sun May 01, 2005 9:40 pm
Zentillius says...

I'm pretty confident my avatar is a leopard... But cheetahs are nice as well.

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire