z

Young Writers Society

My life as a warrior of light

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:19 pm
View Likes
Armadian says...

My life started out in Minnesota.My mind filled with intress to nothing at all,two older brothers,and parents that loved me.
When I was young I went to a daycare that was run by my Aunt Liz.Thats when I started my journey in my academic career.In kindergarten I could not bare to have my parents leave me with anyone.That was the year I got my first hamster.As the years went on I started religon classes as well as my regular school.More of the years past and I became the one of the smartest people at my school and I was not the only smart person.I graduated top student at Frost Lake and now I go to school with The Black Rose and TeodoreLispelle.I am in all the same classes with them.They are some of my closet friends in my whole entire life .For most of my life my dad has been sick,so life is ough but I manage to get through and so does he(he has diabetes).Thats been my life for the last 13 years.
Last edited by Armadian on Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:58 pm
View Likes
Rei says...

Being in the same class and being friends don't automatically go together. It's also pretty arrogant to say you're the smartest person in the school just because you get the highest marks. My brother is a genius and he couldn't get into a local community college because he didn't have the marks to prove it. Often the most intelligent ones go unnoticed.

You make it sound like being a nerd or a geek is a bad thing. It certainly is not. I'm what you would call an ubergeek, and according to some people, my geekiness is one of my best qualities. Besides, unless you become an artist (including authors and actors), it's the nerds and the geeks who end up making the most money.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:20 pm
View Likes
-KayJuran- says...

so is that how you joined? did The Black Rose tell you bout the
site?

tis really strange how you make your life sound so much like a
dramatic story or something when it includes things like getting
your first hamster! lol

i sorta agree tho that saying how you're smartest person in your
school is a bit... well... something hmmm... odd i suppose.

finally, i would like to ask where in that story you talked about
being a warrior of light? i wanted to read about the warrior stuff!

:-p

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:36 pm
View Likes
Shadow Knight says...

This is what us protectors of good must go through. :P
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

324 Reviews

Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:28 pm
View Likes
-KayJuran- says...

isnt shadow normally a metaphor for bad evil stuff? lol

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:40 pm
View Likes
Armadian says...

No it can be used as good.First my life is hard being myself because dad is sick all the time
dad=hardship
hardship=braveness
braveness=warrior
see
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

324 Reviews

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:31 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

Reichieru wrote:Being in the same class and being friends don't automatically go together. It's also pretty arrogant to say you're the smartest person in the school just because you get the highest marks. My brother is a genius and he couldn't get into a local community college because he didn't have the marks to prove it. Often the most intelligent ones go unnoticed.

You make it sound like being a nerd or a geek is a bad thing. It certainly is not. I'm what you would call an ubergeek, and according to some people, my geekiness is one of my best qualities. Besides, unless you become an artist (including authors and actors), it's the nerds and the geeks who end up making the most money.

Woohoo! Go ubergeeks! :D

I took a test on how geeky I really am.. Apparently I'm a geek god(dess). That's the second-highest level of geekdom lol!

And I think I'm one of the more intelligent people at the school, but I don't get the highest grades. There's a difference between good grades and intelligence, as you've said. A lot of times I just focus on things other than schoolwork. Yeah, the work is easy for me, but I don't necessarily care for it. Of course, if I get anything under an A- I freak, but that's another story. :lol:

I like your logic, Yosh!
Love and Light

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:00 am
View Likes
Shadow Knight says...

The only thing I get an A for is English. Everthing else is a B, C, or on rare occasions a D.
And no my life isn't bad, not really, my life is good, it has always been relatively good. The one person who I hate, is really the only problem i've ever had, that one person, would be my dad (real dad, not step-dad, my real dad can go to hell)
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:06 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

People can be intelligent, but not be able to apply it to their schoolwork. People's minds work in different ways, and not everyone's is focused towards writing out facts and applying them. Other people are more practical.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:21 pm
View Likes
Rei says...

Yeah, and me, I just got distracted easily.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott