z

Young Writers Society

So..about me..

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:38 am
legondre says...

Ok, well, what about me?

I've been writing poetry since I was 8 years old, I stopped when I was 12-13 years old. I've written 50+ poems so far, 5 short stories, and working on two books (none are published). Working on two books is a chore and very confusing, so I've limited myself to one and left the other one till the completion of Legondre (my book). I'm 15, I'll be 16 is 2 weeks! My name is Trisha and I am very friendly, and I hope to be acquainted with many of you!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:47 am
Elizabeth says...

Hello.
I find it amazing you began to write poetry so young.
I could read when I was 2 and write when I was 5 so I did spark up quite the imagination too.

Welcome to the club, I hope you enjoy.

And if you see me post TINA YOU FAT LARD EAT YOUR DINNER anywhere, just be warned I had too much Root Beer :P

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:13 am
niteowl says...

Welcome! Here is your gift::D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:47 am
legondre says...

Thanks Blackrose! I actually wrote very bad when I was eight years old, but it sure helped me build. I'd like to thank my english teacher for assigning me the homework of writing a poem on a normal day. It was then she oddly said I had "a gift" whatever the heck that means...

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling