z

Young Writers Society

Newbie in need...

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:02 am
View Likes
bubblewrapped says...

...of some serious cheering up. I just had a set of sucky exams at school (I swear, I failed everything but Classics) - and I have another even harder one tomorrow. Somebody save me!!! LOL
Anyway, this is an awesome site I really shouldnt be on here right now but what the heck! All I really want to do is write.
ANYWAY...
Introducing Me, Myself, I...bubblewrapped. I know. You love me already.
:wink:
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:13 am
ZZAP says...

Now, now, now... Tests are important, dont' underestimate them. Also, you don't know if you failed yet. Writing is important though... Much to say about it myself...

-ZZAP
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:51 am
View Likes
Nate says...

lol, I'm the same way, but you gotta force yourself to study... the way I do it is just to go to the library. The computers are always taken up so I'm never tempted to get on them, and as long as I'm sitting in a cubicle, I don't get up and walk around and chat either. And Z is right, you don't know if you did badly yet. There are so many tests that I thought I failed but ended up with an A. I just had my own sucky exam this past Tuesday, and I'm sure I bombed it. But, then again, everyone in the class was sure that they bombed it, lol. The teacher even told us we did not know how to do two of the problems...

Anyways, welcome aboard! Glad to have ya :)

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:52 am
View Likes
Elelel says...

Don't talk about tests!!!! I've got exams next week!!!!

*takes deep breaths to calm herself before she becomes hysterical*

Anyway, Hi! I'm Eloere, you can call me El... and writing is all that matters to me too... ok, excluding art and music... but OTHERWISE it is!
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:00 am
View Likes
Drizzt says...

Hm...I hate art and I hate music. But writing is interesting. I don't really like anything.... wheee........ :cry:
People always complain about how life sucks, but they never kill themselves. Don't you wonder why? I do.

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:43 am
View Likes
bubblewrapped says...

LOL Thanks for your advice. I'm happy now- EXAMS ARE OVER! WHEEE! No more essays, thank god. My hand is so sore though [holds up right hand to prove it] I think exams are cruel and unusual punishments myself, but thats only when I think I bombed out. If I know what I'm talking about, I love em hehe... :oops: I dont ever want to do any again though, LMAO.
Anyways, off to write now. Toodles! :lol:
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:46 am
Elelel says...

You're from New Zealand? Cool! I want to visit there... what's the time there? Because the dreaded time difference means I'm usually on by myself... but if your time is similar then I would have someone to talk to!
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:53 pm
Cacophony says...

Hello and welcome. This place is great, isn't it ? :D

Oh and I hate exams too. They are definitely cruel and unusual punishment, lol. My finals are coming up soon and I'm dreading them. I'll be so glad when they're over.

51 Reviews

Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:51 pm
ZZAP says...

Yes it is... I'd have to say this site rocks! I spend all my time here 24 7 j/k

-Z

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:57 am
Zhou says...

Drizzt wrote:Hm...I hate art and I hate music. But writing is interesting. I don't really like anything.... wheee........ :cry:
:cry: Writing counts...
And Drizzt, right? Why name yourself after him....

Oh, erm, I suppose I exist here as well.
Hello. Forums are nice...
I dont write much, but this place looks interesting.
I think it'd be nice to write like Escher could draw... somehow.
I'll try to try...

51 Reviews

Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:40 am
ZZAP says...

Hope you enjoy your stay! And, for you... Write! The more you do it the more interesting it gets.

-Z

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:01 am
Crysi says...

And the more you write, the more ZZAP has to edit. And mutilate. And completely destroy all your dreams of ever becoming an author.

Jk, my dear Z. You do an excellent job, and we asked for you to edit it, so we had better accept it! :P
Love and Light

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:40 pm
Zion says...

wow us writers are so strange people...lol

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:15 pm
View Likes
Elocina says...

Yes, we are. Know how many strange looks I get from my fiends.. oops, I mean ''friends''. :twisted: I hate tests, too. Especially from my World History teacher. One never knows what is going through that mind of his.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

51 Reviews

Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:53 pm
ZZAP says...

Now now now! Just because I picked on you, doesn't mean you have to blame me *waddles his finger* The job I do on my editing, is only for the bettering of the individuals writing. In no sense am I merely authoritizing my right as an editor to supremely condemn others for the fact of self-raise. Therefore the only reason for my cultivated abilities, here by lies within the knowledge of those I teach... :P

-Z

You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind