z

Young Writers Society

Um, hello...

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:50 pm
LonelyDragon says...

Hey, I just joined... I haven't been able to find a good poetry site in a long time.
I was on TYWC, but I stopped being a frequent visitor there years ago. I was Redparakeets, not that anyone would remember lil ol' me. ^_^
I just went back today for the first time in months and I noticed they'd posted a poem of mine that I didn't even remember sending in.
Password had posted this url a couple hundred times in the comments so I thought I'd check it out. Look's like you've done a nice job with the place, Nate.
I guess I don't have anything else to say, hope I can actually become a very active member here.

Ciao

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:49 pm
Harley says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS, you'll love it! Everyone here rawks, and it's great to see new members. Justremember to critique lots and have fun! :D

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:30 pm
niteowl says...

Hey, another TYWCer! I'm not actually a member there, but we have tons of "refugees". I'm sure someone will remember you.

Anyway, here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:37 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey, welcome to YWS. We've got plenty of other ex-TYWCers, so you'll probably fit straight in.

Hope to see some of your work soon!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:27 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Red Parakeets...

I'm pretty sure I saw that name in TYWC, but it must have been ages ago.

Glad to see you're back into writing though. I was on TYWC and I was known as...Griffinkeeper!

Ya gotta love consistancy.

Anyways, welcome to this site. There is a lot of things to comment on.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:46 am
Emma says...

Hey! i was from the site too :P *katseyes*

Though you won't remember me, can't wait to see your work. :D

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:55 am
Shadow Knight says...

I'm from TYWC, i was known as Shadow Knight. I think i saw your name somewhere....
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:49 pm
LonelyDragon says...

I remember you Griffinkeeper and I'm pretty sure I remember you Shadow Knight.
I was Redparakeet there for a while before I added the 's'.
It's gonna be kinda hard to get on the computer to post with me adding all these college courses soon, but I'll try to be a active member.
Thanks for the warm welcome.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:37 pm
Areida says...

Glad to have you LonelyDragon! I'd be happy to critique something of yours as soon as you get it up....just come find me and harrass me until I do, okay? :D :wink:
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes