[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/work_stats.php on line 195: Division by zero
Stats for A Week For the World: Day 1 :Part 1 • Young Writers Society

Statistics for A Week For the World: Day 1 :Part 1

by wildwildcat

» Return to work

Incomplete Statistics: This work was posted prior to August 22, 2014, which is when statistics collection for literary works began. Therefore, the statistics shown below will be incomplete, showing only data from after August 22, 2014.

Total Views: 186 includes author
Unique Views: 1 includes author

Times shown are in New York time. You can select a specific range by clicking in the smaller graph below the larger graph. Keep scrolling down to see data for ages, genders, and countries. The author and anonymous users are automatically excluded from the below data set.

Average AgeNAN

Science is the key to our future, and if you don’t believe in science, then you’re holding everybody back. And it’s fine if you as an adult want to run around pretending or claiming that you don’t believe in evolution, but if we educate a generation of people who don’t believe in science, that’s a recipe for disaster. We talk about the Internet. That comes from science. Weather forecasting. That comes from science. The main idea in all of biology is evolution. To not teach it to our young people is wrong.
— Bill Nye