16+ Violence Mature Content

25 Celebratory Christmas Tales (Part two) (Tales 14-25)

by vampricone6783

Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for violence and mature content.

*This is part two of my Christmas tales. Some are dark and creepy, some are not. All are supernatural in some way. Gacha Club character designs are on my wall. The stories are also on my wall. Enjoy!*

Tale Fourteen-An old toy

Nobody was in the house. Nobody except Camden and his boyfriend, Dimitri. The only sound playing was the TV, showing a Christmas movie that spilled the same story all Christmas movies did, except that the characters had different names.

Camden never really hung out with anyone outside of school, because there was never much time.

However, on that one day in December, that one Christmas Eve, Camden could be with one person, and so, he chose to be with Dimitri.

Dimitri was nice, for the most part. He turned on a movie, he brought out popcorn.

But he never touched the popcorn. Not once. Camden didn’t think to ask, because why would not taking popcorn be a big deal?

So it was just silence and the movie playing. Strange, isn’t it? How a lively holiday can be so bleak, so dull.

All was normal, until one particular scene, when Santa climbed down the chimney of a little girl’s house. That scene had a clap of bright light which enveloped the whole room. It was brighter than any string of Christmas lights could ever be.

Bright enough for Camden to see Dimitri’s hands.

The skin was sagging, as though it were the paper-thin hands of an old man. But it was just the hands and only the hands.

As quickly as the light came, the room dulled down.

“What’s with your hands?” Camden asked.

“What do you mean?” Dimitri asked. He didn’t look at Camden. His voice didn’t even sound the same. It sounded soft, like it was made entirely out of cotton. Camden didn’t know how to explain it, but that was how it was.

“Your hands. They’re sagging.” Camden said. He was not crazy and he would not be treated as such.

“No, they’re not. You’re just imagining-“

“I’m not. What’s going on? You invited me here, yet you haven’t spoken. You haven’t touched the popcorn at all, and now, your hands are sagging. What’s going on?” Camden asked, standing up.

Upon standing up, he could see a scar on Dimitri’s face. A scar that he never saw in his life. A scar that didn’t look like any wound found in a human. In fact, there was no blood at all. Only billowing white cotton clouds, just like the fake snow in the town Christmas trees.

“What is that?” Camden asked.

“What is what?” Dimitri asked innocently.

The TV played on with the meaningless, maddeningly cheerful plot. Camden grabbed the remote on the coffee table and turned it off.

He then walked up to the lamp and-

“Don’t turn the light on.” Dimitri said, gripping his wrist.

Camden yanked away from Dimitri’s…claws? No, they weren’t claws. Humans didn’t have claws.

Then again, humans don’t bleed cotton. Camden thought as he turned the light on.

In clear light, Camden could see that Dimitri had shining black button eyes, cotton spilling down his face, and…

My first Christmas present was an old rabbit doll from Grandma. It had button eyes and never disappeared, not even when Mom threw it out.

“Do you remember your first Christmas present? An old rabbit doll?” Dimitri asked. His voice was cracking, breaking away.

“Y-yes.” Camden said. How could he forget? The joy in finding a new friend, a small child holding a close companion?

“It’s not a doll. It never was a doll. It’s not a person. It’s a creature, a thing that can shape shift. It’s cursed to be so until they can find the one that they love, the one that they care for.” Dimitri said. He was sobbing, pieces of cotton falling from his eyes.

I always thought that the shine in the rabbit’s eyes looked a little too alive.

Dimitri let go of his wrist. He then reached up to his face and pulled away his skin, the sound akin to a present being unwrapped.

Leathery, waxy human skin fell to the ground, revealing a boy with a white rabbit face that was slightly yellowed, black stitches running down like gashes. On his head were two monstrously floppy rabbit ears. Dimitri smiled, showing off all of his pointed teeth.

“Here I am, in my true form. Tell me, Camden, is there still love in your heart?” Dimitri asked. His voice had fully changed into something else, something…inhuman.

Sure, he looked like a living doll nightmare and sure, his voice sounded demonic, but in Dimitri’s button eyes, Camden saw regret.

He doesn’t want to be a monster. He doesn’t want to be this way.

It could take some time to get used to, but deep down, he would always be Dimitri.

“Of course I do. You’re my boyfriend, I’ll love you no matter what.” Camden said.

Dimitri only shook his head, the ears moving left and right.

“No, you’re just saying that. You don’t mean it.”

“Why wouldn’t I mean it? I’m telling you the truth. Why don’t you believe me?!”

Dimitri cackled, long and loud, high like piano keys, spine-chilling like fingernail scratching on a blackboard.

Why doesn’t he believe me? Camden thought despairingly. Would anything he ever said make Dimitri listen?

“I have to sew you to my hip so that you can understand.” Dimitri said.

What?“ Camden asked.

But Dimitri simply placed a hand over Camden’s mouth and dragged him into the darkness…

Tale Fifteen-Christmas tree child

A child roams the woods

In clothes of twigs and tinsel

Small, veiny hands hold thistle

Eyes are made of holly

Sometimes they see the stars, oh golly!

On the eve of Christmas

A tiny creature sings and dances

With gifts greater than gold

And tales untold

The Christmas tree child

A symbol of the spirit 

Tale Sixteen-Edwina’s gift

Edwina snatched up her boots from the closet floor, rushing to leave for the Christmas party. As per usual, it would be filled with people she didn’t know and people she would never talk to until the next holiday event.

Mom had yelled at Edwina earlier for “picking the wrong coat” and so she had to get another one from her closet, a more “appropriate” one that was to Mom’s liking.

“HURRY UP!” Mom yelled.

Goodness, wouldn’t that woman stop screeching for one second? She acted like a crazed vulture whenever they were slightly late.

“Don’t yell at me!” Edwina said, her heart racing as she ran down the hall, a coat in one arm and boots being held in the other hand. She didn’t like being rushed and being told to “hurry up” in such a demanding tone gave such a cold, frightful chill in her blood.

“I’m your Mom, I can do whatever I want.” Mom seethed.

Edwina had finally made to the kitchen, to where she and Mom would leave at the back door.

“Excuse me, what?” Edwina asked.

Mom was the type of person to preach that parents shouldn’t reign over their children like tyrants, that they should communicate with and understand them. Yet for her to make a comment like that was contradicting with her beliefs.

“Just because you’re my Mom doesn’t mean that you can just yell at me to hurry up.” Edwina said. She wanted to make sure that Mom heard her feelings, just like she was supposed to.

“Are you talking back to me?” Mom asked, hands on hips.

Oh wow, she’s the boss now. All mad at me because I “talked back”. How nice.

“No, I’m just telling you how I feel.” Edwina said calmly.

“Do you want to stay home?” Mom asked, eyes full of swimming anger. It was supposed to be a threat, but it sounded like a treat.

“Yes, I would like that.” Edwina replied.

Mom was taken aback, but she regained her composure and said:

“Good. I want you to sit here and think about what you did.”

With a slam of the door, Mom left Edwina alone.

……………………………………………………

Edwina couldn’t be happier. She was in her pajamas, watching Christmas movies with a plate of cookies on the coffee table. Nobody was around to judge, nobody was around to talk. It was just her and the TV, except…

What was that peppermint glow of light in the corner of the room?

Edwina squinted her eyes. No, she wasn’t imagining things.

The peppermint glow grew into a human child, wearing a candy-cane colored dress and a matching wreath on her head. She had sparkling silver wings on her back and eyes that glittered with eagerness.

Edwina rubbed her eyes, unsure of what to believe.

“Who are you?!” Edwina asked.

“I’m Moonbeam, the Christmas fairy, and I’ve come to give you a present!” Moonbeam said with a grin.

Moonbeam’s voice and innocent eyes seemed all too real to be in her mind. Besides, Edwina never hallucinated before.

“Why?” Edwina asked.

It wasn’t like Moonbeam was Santa, she didn’t have a list like he did.

“Because it’s what I do and I like doing it!” Moonbeam said.

Then, her silver wings fluttered and carried Moonbeam to Edwina.

“Here you go!” Moonbeam said, planting a small box gift wrapped in green on her lap.

What could be in such a small box for Edwina?

Edwina unwrapped the box with eager fingers, curious as to what waited for her.

Underneath the tissue paper, there was a little angel, made entirely out of twine.

“I make things for everybody! I thought that you would like the angel!” Moonbeam said with a smile. With how close they were, Edwina could see that Moonbeam was missing a few teeth.

“Really? I love this! It’s beautiful!” Edwina said.

“Thank you.” Moonbeam said shyly.

“I’ve got to go now. Goodbye!” Moonbeam said. She turned around, but-

“Do you want to watch a movie with me?” Edwina asked.

“Do you mean it?” Moonbeam asked with surprise.

“Of course! I can’t eat all of these cookies by myself and besides, everyone deserves to be happy during Christmas.” Edwina said.

“Thank you! Thank you!” Moonbeam said, joining Edwina on the couch.

“No problem.” Edwina said.

She wouldn’t mind the company.

Tale Seventeen-Axira the elf

The workshop was all quiet, lights all turned off. After many months of hard, sleepless work, the elves were resting. Santa Claus was making his rounds with his eight reindeer. The only ones who should be away were wide-eyed children, eagerly waiting the arrival of the man himself.

There was but one elf toiling away. She stood at the height of 5’1 and had long, black hair almost covering her entire face. She had claws painted red and teeth sharp enough to pierce flesh. One eye was green and the other crimson. Her dress matched in color to her eyes, her boots matched her hair.

Her name was Axira. Every night, she made extra presents for the good children. For the bad children, she only bared her teeth and patted their head. No need to tell them off, they were scared enough.

A box of ornaments was tripped over. Axira lifted her head up, scanning the workshop.

Nothing there…nothing there…

Except for the little boy in the blue train pajamas with the curly black hair.

“Child! Come here, at once!” Axira yelled.

The boy flinched at her raspy voice, but ran towards her obediently.

“What is your name, little boy? What are you doing at Santa’s workshop? You know that you’re not supposed to be here.” Axira said.

“I-I-I-I’m Tau and I…I just wanted to see Santa!” Tau cried. From underneath her sheath of black hair, she could see tears in his eyes.

Maybe he sees my claws. Axira thought.

“How did you get here?” Axira asked.

A child didn’t just get in Santa’s workshop, there had to be something else involved.

“I got on Santa’s sleigh and the reindeer took me here…”

The reindeer. Of course. They always want humans to visit the North Pole.

“You know that being here is very naughty, right?” Axira asked calmly.

“Yes, but-“

“Naughty children turn into my dinner.” Axira said, showing off her fanged teeth.

Tau backed away, eyes wide.

“Don’t worry, kiddo. I don’t eat kids until my birthday!” Axira laughed.

Tau shifted uncomfortably, still terrified of the elf.

“Still kidding! Tell you what, I’ll take you home.”

Before Tau could even speak, Axira clapped both hands and enveloped the two of them in white mist.

……………………………………………………

“Here we are! Your house.” Axira said. As expected, the white mist took them to a yellow-painted Cape Cod style house.

“How did you-“

“Magic. Now, get inside before Santa sees.” Axira said, gently nudging Tau on his back.

As he ran, Axira called out:

“Stay in bed next year and I’ll get you an extra present!”

He was inside by the time she finished her sentence, but deep down, Axira knew that he heard her.

Just like before, Axira went home in white mist.

Tale Eighteen-Cookies on the doorstep

Last night was quite peculiar

I slept soundly for a while

Not a sound woke me up

Until the thud outside!

I ran down the stairs to find the culprit

No one would rob me!

But waiting for me outside

Was only sugar cookies on a plate

Attached upon it was a note:

“From your friend, the Christmas tree child”

I know not who they are

Still, I thank them all the same

I wish them a Merry Christmas

And a Happy New Year!

One with love

And no fear

Tale Nineteen-Tea for two

Solstice walked down the snowy path, holding her arms close together. Her family made her wear the twine and evergreen leaves dress. It was the “Yuletide dress” and only the “sweetest of all” could wear it.

She should be lucky. They all loved her.

But she was lost in the woods. They told her to go to the main house, where the celebration would take place.

Solstice didn’t know where the house was. In all her years of visiting, she never thought to pay attention to where it was located.

There were sounds of laughter in the distance. Her family, perhaps.

“I’m coming!” Solstice cried out. She ignored the shock of snow on her bare feet and ran towards the laughter. She would get shoes when she got to the house.

Where were they?

The laughter was getting louder. There was a string of lights in the distance, too.

But still, only trees surrounded her.

“Where are you?” Solstice called out.

No one responded back.

“Where are you?! I’m LOST!”

Her voice was shaking, on the edge of breaking.

Still, no one replied. Only laughter.

It’s…so…cold…so…so cold…

Solstice trudged on.

……………………………………………………

After a while, Solstice had made it. She was in a snow garden, where a frozen tea table waited for her. Everything was trapped in a glistening winter wonderland.

Solstice didn’t feel any pain, either. In fact, she felt like she was glowing, just like any other angel.

Sitting on a chair was a figure cloaked in black. It held an icy tea cup in its hands and sipped delicately.

“Where is my family?” Solstice asked.

The figure gently put the cup back on the table.

“They’re not here yet. They won’t be here in a while. In the meantime, why don’t you have some tea?” The figure asked.

It pulled down the cloak and turned to face the child.

The face of the figure was feminine and masculine at the same time. It had pale skin and bright, iced-over eyes. Its hair flowed in snow swirls.

Yet the person smiled warmly at Solstice.

“Okay!” Solstice said brightly. She really could use some tea. Besides, her family would come.

They were just busy at the moment.

Tale Twenty-Camden’s Christmas gift

Underneath the Christmas tree

Lies a stuffed bunny rabbit for Camden, only three

Its’ magic is unfathomable for thee

Never will it be thrown away

Never will it be taken to waste

Immortal bunny rabbit, with wondrous eyes

One simply wonders

Is it a human, deep inside?

Tale Twenty-One-Ice spider

D’Artagnan walked down the snow, blood trailing down her fingertips. She scarred Sophronia, but also burst open the skin from her fingers.

One for me and one for you. D’Artagnan thought grimly.

She never wanted to kill her friend. Sophronia was her whole world, even with her bitter attributes.

But Sophronia had ended her life, so D’Artagnan had to do the same. It was all because she didn’t like D’Artagnan’s elf costume or her personality. She found D’Artagnan a “freak who deserved to die.”

D’Artagnan blinked back tears. She couldn’t be sad for Sophronia. Sophronia never loved her. She didn’t think that D’Artagnan was valuable. Sophronia did not deserve her tears.

The sun was starting to come up. After she killed Sophronia, D’Artagnan had floated away, to the iced-over woods.

When she made it to the woods, she gave up floating and walked. She didn’t know where to go. Where did ghosts go? Heaven? Hell? D’Artagnan felt it in her veins, that Heaven was waiting for her, but…was she ready? There was so much of her life left to live, so much that she didn’t get to experience because of Sophronia.

She smiled at the way the ice dripped from the tree branches. It was a fairytale, immortalized in beauty.

Maybe a few more years in the world would be alright. D’Artagnan thought with a smile.

……………………………………………………

She stopped her walking. Above her head was a web of snow and ice, crystalized with drops of snowflakes, stretching amongst the trees in true fairytale fashion.

A winter wonderland.

“Do you like it? I made it myself.” A voice said.

D’Artagnan whipped her head towards the sound.

Behind the trees was a pale, gaunt boy with blue eyes and sweeping, curled white hair with frosted pink tips, like ice in the sun. He hid the rest of him well, as though he was too shy to come out.

“Yes, I do. It’s beautiful.” D’Artagnan beamed.

“Thank you! Thank you very much! I was trying to spread Christmas cheer.” The boy replied.

“Huh. Christmas cheer. That’s what I believe in, too.” D’Artagnan said wistfully.

If only Sophronia believed…

“Say, what’s your name?” D’Artagnan asked.

“It’s Zechariah. Yours?”

“D’Artagnan.”

“D’Artagnan…but isn’t that a boy’s name?”

“I changed it. I thought that it was cool.” D’Artagnan said with a shrug. What harm was there in changing a name?

“Understandable. It suits you.”

“Thanks!”

It’s nice to talk to someone.

Zechariah stepped out from behind the trees. What was in the bottom of his torso wasn’t two legs, but a white, frosted spider body.

“Would you like to see my other webs? They’re scattered all around the woods.” Zechariah grinned with pointed teeth.

D’Artagnan nodded vigorously. There was one defining thought that was in her mind at the moment:

Finally, someone to talk to! Someone to spend time with!

Maybe he understands the reason for the season…

*The tale above connects to another one in the first part of this Christmas collection.*

Tale Twenty-Two-The heart of Christmas

Ysabelle and Kix looked out of Musette’s window, at the falling snow. It was the night of Christmas Day, when Musette had received them as a gift. She was sound asleep, but they were wide awake.

“Do you remember when we were human?” Ysabelle asked.

Kix nodded. Of course he remembered. How could he forget?

All they wanted was to bring a smile to their daughter, Cyrilla’s face on Christmas Eve. Everyone said that their house was cursed. That there was nothing good of it.

They didn’t believe it until…they became trapped in the bodies of dolls. Ysabelle became a fairy, Kix became a jester.

Cyrilla had loved and cared for them all the same, but it wasn’t fair. It wasn’t fair to them, it wasn’t fair to her.

Every Christmas Eve, it became abundantly clear that they would never see Cyrilla again, not as long as they were dolls…

“Of course I do. I think of it every day.” Kix said softly.

Musette continued to sleep blissfully.

“But we can’t change the past. For now, we can only enjoy the snow.” Kix said.

“I know, but it hurts. I want to be with Cyrilla. I want us all to be together.” Ysabelle cried.

“I know. I do too.” Kix said.

Kix held Ysabelle in his arms as she sobbed. How he longed for a simple, sweet time.

The snow continued to fall. In his heart was love, unconditional love for his beautiful wife and his charming daughter, who was up in Heaven, with the rest of their family.

The heart of Christmas is love, isn’t it? As long as we continue to have love in our hearts, then we’ll find Cyrilla. Right? Kix thought.

He hoped that it was true. That eventually, they would hug Cyrilla again.

Maybe one day…

*This also connects to another tale I made in the first part.*

Tale Twenty-Three-When close souls meet for the first time

“One teensy little pink puppy for you, Miss.” Konfetti said, finishing up the pink balloon animal and handing it to the little girl.

“Thank you!” The little girl said happily.

“Of course.” Konfetti replied with a grin.

Since the child’s Mom was beginning to glare, Konfetti began to roll away on her rollerblades.

…………………………………………………..

Though it was snowing outside, Konfetti still wanted to see the humans. Though it was Christmas, she still wanted to make balloon animals for the kids. Who cared if it “fit the season”? Nothing could wrong with balloons.

Most adults thought that she was a “freak dressed like a clown”. Most kids found her wonderful. It didn’t matter, in the end. Konfetti was going to erase all of the hatred in the world, one balloon at a time.

At the moment, she was skating on the icy path in the woods, to her house.

A loud, penetrating scream rang throughout the woods. It was a cry for help, a plea to be saved.

Konfetti skated towards the noise.

…………………………………………………..

“Hello? Am I getting closer?” Konfetti asked.

“Yes! I’m over here!” The voice said.

Huh. It sounds like it’s right behind me, but that can’t be pos-

“Gotcha!” The voice said, wrapping its arms around Konfetti.

Konfetti squirmed under the hold, struggling to get out of its grip.

“Oh, wait. You’re not human…” The voice said, letting go.

Konfetti turned around to face its owner.

Standing right behind her was a clown man, with curly black hair and bright red eyes. He wore a black, white, and gray striped jumpsuit with pom-poms. His teeth were sharp and many, covered in blood.

He was about to run away, but Konfetti called out:

“Hey! Stop right there.”

He didn’t listen, so Konfetti chased after him.

“Hey!”

He was still running away, but that was no problem, because Konfetti grabbed him by the arm.

“What are you doing out here? Do you live here? In the woods?” Konfetti asked.

“Why would I tell you? I just wanted food, okay?! Can you please leave me alone?!” The clown asked, attempting to break away from her grip.

But she held on tightly.

“Not until I give you a Christmas present. Everyone deserves something on Christmas.” Konfetti said.

The clown seemed stressed, with how his eyes darted in the corners, but he needn’t be.

With her free hand, she rummaged in her skirt pocket for a gift.

“Here you are. A nice scarf to keep you warm.” Konfetti said, taking out a long, colorful rainbow scarf from her skirt pocket.

She wrapped it around his neck while he silently stood there.

“My name is Konfetti. What’s yours?” She asked.

“If I tell you my name, will you let me go?” He asked, bite in his voice.

“Yes!” Konfetti said, nodding her head eagerly.

“It’s Pierce.” He said.

Konfetti let go of Pierce’s arm and watched as he ran away, the scarf the only vibrant thing in his outfit.

Pierce. I’ll remember that. She thought with a smile.

At least she wasn’t the only clown out there.

*Same for this one here.*

Tale Twenty-Four-Watching the show

Camden and Dimitri hid in the shadows, watching a family celebrate Christmas Eve together in their tinkling, decorated house.

“Do you miss them?” Dimitri asked.

Camden turned to his other side, facing Dimitri. A few days ago, Dimitri revealed himself to be Camden’s old bunny toy come to life and had sewed Camden to the other side of his body. They lived every waking hour together.

Camden hadn’t seen his family in a while.

“Of course I do. They probably think that I’m dead, meanwhile I’m attached to you.” Camden said.

Dimitri looked as if he had been struck by lightning, black eyes full of hurt.

“You love me…don’t you?” Dimitri asked.

As a human, Camden had loved him. As a zombie-bunny-humanoid who wanted to keep Camden with him at all costs, he still loved Dimitri, deep down.

“Yes, I do. But don’t you think that doing this was too much?” Camden asked.

Dimitri paused, thinking about it. After a while, he said:

“I’m sorry, it’s just that…you’re human. We wouldn’t have been able to be together if I let you go. I love you. I want you. Maybe it’s selfish of me, but I…I don’t want to be alone. Especially on Christmas.”

Tears fell from Dimitri’s eyes. Soft, cottony tears, but still real, nonetheless.

Camden held Dimitri’s rotten flesh and cloth claw tenderly.

“You’re not what I thought you were. I was afraid of you at first, when you told me. I thought that you would kill me, that you’d take my life.” Camden said.

“But you didn’t. You made me apart of you. In a way, we were always apart of each other. You just made it true.”

Camden kissed Dimitri’s cheek. Though he was physically incapable of blushing, Camden could have sworn that his cheek went warm for just a second.

“Maybe I’m psychotic. Maybe I’ve lost my mind. But you know what, I don’t care anymore. You’ve been a living nightmare alone, but now, now we can be a living nightmare together. This is a change for me, but it’s a change that’s worthwhile. You’re worthwhile. I don’t know if I’ll ever see my family again. They might be afraid of us. But they don’t have to get it. No one does.”

“Christmas is about spending time with those you love. Dimitri, I’m so glad that I get to spend it with you.”

“I…I don’t know what to say.“ Dimitri said softly.

“You don’t have to say anything.” Camden said.

A sharp-toothed smile spread across Dimitri’s face, a monstrous delight. In Camden’s eyes, that grin was more beautiful than any Christmas light out there.

While they were hiding in the dark, sitting alone in the snow, they had each other, and wasn’t that what mattered most?

Tale Twenty-Five-The joy lives on

In a candy-cane world

There lived a clown named Cecily

He had all the candy canes to eat

But not a soul to speak to

His heart had a tinge of loneliness

No sweet could ever fill

Then along came Calantha

A human with cheer that could light the sky

A human who loved him like no other

Cecily knew then that there was more than sugared candies

He took her hand

And out they went

Into the real world, where they could be together

The joy of Christmas lived in their hearts

It lasted all their lives

*This poem connects to a tale from the first part of this story.*

Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:22 pm
WordWeaver1357 wrote a review...

Hello! I'm reviewing using the YWS S'more Method today!

I'll be talking about tale 14- An old toy.

Top Graham Cracker - What I Know

Ok, so first impressions: I love, love, LOVE your story. Camden and his boyfriend, Dimitri are having a movie evening around Christmas time, and it's a very mundane experience. But then, things turn strange (and horrifying) as Camden notices Dimitri's shriveled claws and gruesome face. Camden tells himself that it's just something to get used to, but the story ends with the plot twist- "Dimitri simply placed a hand over Camden’s mouth and dragged him into the darkness…"

Slightly Burnt Marshmallow - Room for Improvements

I just think that the use of italics in your writing is a bit excessive. It's supposed to enhance the piece, but (I don't know if it's just me) I kept getting distracted from the plot by the italics. Of course, it's up to you as the author to choose whether to implement this or not.

Chocolate Bar - Highlights of the Piece

My favourite part is this ENTIRE paragraph:

"So it was just silence and the movie playing. Strange, isn’t it? How a lively holiday can be so bleak, so dull.

“What’s with your hands?” Camden asked.

“What do you mean?” Dimitri asked. He didn’t look at Camden. His voice didn’t even sound the same. It sounded soft, like it was made entirely out of cotton. Camden didn’t know how to explain it, but that was how it was."

Perfectly written!

Closing Graham Cracker - Closing Thoughts

Overall, a very brilliantly written piece- good luck for your future projects! :)

- WordWeaver1357

Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:04 am
Ellies15 wrote a review...

Hi!

So first off I want to so that I love this story especially the part where Camden Tells Dimitri that they will always love him. When Dimitri doesn't believe him and Camden is desperate to to get him to believe that they're telling the truth. Not only that but I truly admire your way of writing.

That's all! I can't wait to check out more of your writing!

-Ellie

But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red