z

Young Writers Society


16+ Violence Mature Content

The Boy and His Wolf:Chapter.2 The Encounter.

by Soren


Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for violence and mature content.

  Hearing Asher’s loud barks jolted me out of my awake, half-asleep I peered down at her. She started letting out these excited barks and wines, pulling on my pant leg. My eyebrows raised questioningly and I cocked my head to the side. Asher was smarter than your average wolf and sometimes it was just a little concerning. She seemed to sulk almost then her ears perked up like she had got an idea.



She sat down, stood up, walked around the corner and then came back staring at me expectantly. I smiled, ”Okay I get it you wanna go on a walk right?” 

She barked back tail wagging madly at the fact I finally had figured out what she wanted. Grabbing my stuff I started walking out of my hiding place and down the street with Asher running close behind. It wasn't exactly broad daylight, somewhere around seven maybe?



There weren’t many people up and I couldn’t blame them. Those who were looked like they were headed somewhere, most likely work, I concluded. The deeper I got into this part of the city the more I began to realize I wasn’t familiar with it. Biting my lip, a bad habit I did when I was nervous, I looked around anxious, Where exactly was I? Hearing a loud whistle and footsteps I turned around rather quickly. 

 There stood a group of middle-aged men one of which walked towards me, ”Ya lost boy?”



 The hair on the back of my neck stood up as I felt a little uneasy, ”uh….no."

 “Well just let us know if you need any help, ”The man replied as he and his friends went back to talking. 

  The unnerving part was that they seemed to follow my every move. I took off running feeling immensely desperate too get out of their line of sight. I began to notice the man who had approached me seconds earlier was now chasing me. Biting my lip so hard I could taste blood, I attempted to shake him off.



  The only thing on my mind was getting away from him, so I had no idea where I was going, neither was I really watching where I was going either. Taking a left I was sent tumbling towards the ground, I had run into someone. I hit hard and it knocked the breath out of me for a moment. Looking up, I went silent, my face flushed a bright red, it was him the shorter skeleton from yesterday.After a few minutes of me staring at him like a bloody idiot, I stood up and threw my hands up, my face even redder than before,

”Oh my god I-I......” My voice seemed to trail off as I whipped around to see if the guy was still following me.



  He was still behind me but he no longer seemed to be interested in me as he walked off talking to another guy who looked just as sketchy as himself. Feeling something land on my shoulder I jerked back and tensed up. 

   The skeleton gave me a questioning look then sighed, ”Sorry kid didn't mean to scare ya..are you Ok I mean you fell pretty hard...and...kid you there? Hello?” 

   I paused for several seconds then, hesitating I spoke up", I'm..er..fine..sorry..I..just..not good with contact and..and-" A brown ball of fur launched itself at his leg and he let out a shout falling back. 

   I let out a yell," Asher oh my god no!"


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
140 Reviews


Points: 249
Reviews: 140

Donate
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:26 am
View Likes
Anma wrote a review...



Hello Luna!

This is really good chapter!

I really like your writeing, you have a real talent. I do see some grammar and punctuation problems. There not that bad though, so no need to worry.

Overall the story you sure telling(In just this chapter) is interesting. The details are pretty good, I just want to remind you make sure to explain more about the characters. Who they are, how are the related( not literty) ect.

Anyway, you did really good!

I hope to read more of your work!

Tag me when you have work out!

Sincerely
Anma
:)




Soren says...


thanks for the review and I will!



User avatar
19 Reviews


Points: 0
Reviews: 19

Donate
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:06 pm
itsCate wrote a review...



HAIII!!!
It's Cate here to review your amazing story!
I read it and was like *Gasps* it was so good! I fell in love with Asher, she is such a sweetheart. First of all anything I say is to help you become a better writer. I am always getting great feedback and wonderful comments from people.


So...to start off is this (Hearing Asher’s loud barks jolted me out of me awake,) One of those me's should be a my. And when a new person speaks start a new paragraph, also the last paragraph is super bulky. Try and cut is down and make it easier to understand.

Anyway well done!

Love from, Cate




Soren says...


Thank you for the feedback!



itsCate says...


You're very welcome!



User avatar


Points: 189
Reviews: 2

Donate
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:12 pm
Soren says...



Ya'll I know it's a little short and I apologize.




fatherfig says...


I loved it and see no issues.



Soren says...


good!




the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina