Home » Literary works » Other » Dramatic

12+

I'm Sorry

by PoTatOe001

I'm sorry you never took the time to get to know me. I'm sorry you will never know what kind of a girl I am. Truth is, I'm a badass, and I'm amazing. I am beautiful and strong and proud of the girl I am, despite how much you have hurt me. I don't care what your reasons are, I just care that you are suffering for your choices. And you are. You will never see me graduate, get married, raise a family, or change the world. You missed my first words, and practically my whole life. I don't need you. I just thought you should know, since I will NEVER have the guts to say ANY of this to your face. 

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:01 pm
TheMulticoloredCyr wrote a review...

Hey, Cyr here with the message that I get it. Not on quite this level, but I get it and I'm proud that you were able to speak out, even if it was under a mask. I know what it's like to have a shitty parental figure (see: either of my potential dad's) and I'm really glad that someone else had this kind of experience. Like, I know it happens, but hearing about it from some anonymous source like a vague whisper of flippant comfort isn't even close to hearing it from someone who actually knows, so thank you.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:29 pm
Anma wrote a review...

Hello PoTatOe!

When I read this I could tell the emotions in it right away. It kind of reminds me of something you would put in a song to tell that person how you feel.

There doesn't seem to be any grammar mistakes. There is one technically not sentence cause it is to short to be but either than that it looks good.

I hope to read more of your writings!

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely Anma

PoTatOe001 says...

:D thank you. Yes, definitely full of emotion.

Anma says...

I can tell :)

Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"