Home » Literary works » Other » General

hi I’m new

by PaigeFantasy

hi, _____.

it’s nice to meet you

you can call me Paige

I’m __ years old

I’m an artist, interested in writing

I love reading, currently I am reading Gone, by Michael Grant

if you wanna be friends I can be found playing roblox, known as PaigeTheDemon

Thu May 06, 2021 1:33 am
Seirre wrote a review...

Hi Paige! I noticed this has been in the green room for a while so I'm here to attempt a short review — it won't really be constructive, since as other people have noted, this is typically not the sort of thing to post in the publishing centre — but since it's here, I thought I might as well nudge it out of the green room for ya ^^

I realize this is a tad belated, but welcome to YWS! Like other people have mentioned, anybody with a green or red username is always here to help or answer questions about the site (and I'm sure other users would be more than glad to help as well) <3

Love the touch of "_____" at the start so the reader can fill in the blank with their own name haha c: (it looks like the perfect amount of space to fill in "whatcha", too!) And how you but each info point on a new line made everything very clear and easy to read!

I’m an artist, interested in writing

Ooh art!!! What type do you do? I personally adore sketching but painting is >.> eh, me and painting have a love-hate relationship xD

Yessss reading is great ^^ I've never read that book but might have to check it out now!

Sounds like you've got some awesome interests, and like you'll fit right in here on YWS! I hope you've been enjoying the site so far, and again, if you've got any questions about how stuff works I'd be more than glad to answer those for ya <3

See you around!

whatcha

Sat May 01, 2021 2:36 am
AndName wrote a review...

Hi!

I'm kinda old, but new at the same time? I joined in 2019 but I haven't been on here in a year. As a piece of writing I found this kinda funny in a Mad Lib way with the blank spaces for inserts. I am also an artist, mainly with costume/clothing design and crafts, though I do draw and paint. I love reading as well and I've read the Gone series a while back! So welcome to YWS, and as I can see, another person explained posting on the your wall and how everything works.

AndName

Cheers, mate. *Raises mug*

Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:11 pm
QueenMadrose says...

Hello Paige!!!

I'm Ari

Welcome to YWS!!!
Before you get settled in, you might want to swing by the rules thread to see what's allowed on the site, and the FAQ thread to figure out how the site works. It explains a lot about the basics of the site, like how to post your works and how to get points. It was really useful to me back when I first joined the site, so hopefully it'll be just as useful for you.

Some fun areas of the site you might want to learn more about are the forums, blogs and storybook section. The forums have fun games, writing activities, and places to talk about whatever writing project you're working on. The blogs aren't used as much as the other sections of the site, but you can post little life updates there. And the storybook section is a place to collaborate on stories - either by co-writing novel-style stories, or by taking part in roleplays.

I hope you enjoy your time on YWS, and feel free to ask me any questions you have about how the site works!

Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:53 pm
ForeverYoung299 says...

Hello!!! You can post this on your wall rather than publishing it. Hope it helps!

PaigeFantasy says...

sorry! i%u2019m new so uh...yeah, nice to meet you though

But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took