Home » Literary works » Novel / Chapter » Politics

Pensacola Star

by LordWolf

4revgreen wrote a review...

I know this isn't actually a story or anything but I thought I'd help you get it out of the green room because I'm on a sort of mission to just read and review as many as stories and poems as I can.
You know what, I'll just ramble on here; I like that font. It's very pretty. Yeah, I like a good font. Love one, in fact. Most of the time I'm a times new Roman gal, you know? Has anyone ever found a use for wing dings?
Pensacola's in Florida, right? I've never been abroad. I live in England and the furthest I've been is Wales. Wales in great.
Do you think this is enough characters now? Probably. Good day.
Regards, Che

Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:22 am
Winged067 says...

So i thought that this was gonna be a novel, but it turned out it wasn't? A novel usually has a lot of words, and this only has three. I'm not sure if this is gonna actually turn into a novel, but I do look forward to reading it if it ever does!

-bye

Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:10 am
OofOof1 wrote a review...

I like the title, it reminds me about something goodbye can't really remember what it actually is. Anyway, I thought this was going to be a novel but this doesn't really look like a novel to me it just says 3 words. Is this like the page where you always so the title in books before even starting the story, if it is I am highly sorry for talking about this. Anyway, this would look better as a poem in my opinion, it could be a three lizard poem that gets readers thinking what it's about.

Just a opinion.

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley