once again continued from chapter one Little Lies

by Little Dreamer

I stared stupidly at Jonathon, "What?" He ran his hand through his hair again, "Would you like to go out with me?" After a second when I relized he had just asked me out, I finally choked out "I'd love to." He smiled and handed me the eraser, "Thanks." He added. "For what?" I asked transfixed with his blue eyes. "For both." I felt my heart start to beat as he smiled at me. He then said "I'll pick you up at 6:30, is that ok?" "Yyeah." I sputterd out finally. He turned and then the bell rang. Once outside the reality of actually being asked out by Jonathon the man of my dreams since 2nd grade dawned on me, "How was I going to dress, how would I fix my hair" "I knew I was in trouble." Amber came out behind me, "So what did you guys talk about?" she asked with a smile on her face. "He asked me out." That got her attention "Oh my god, What did you say?!" "I said yes." I replied my excitement reaching her point. "But seriously, what was I going to wear?"

Thats all I have time for

Little Dreamer says...

Are you guys interested in teaming up with me to write this story(I mean 50's phrases and little things like that??? I could really use the help :wink: Thanx

Little Dreamer says...

Thanx Kay Kay :wink:

Kay Kay says...

Good job...sorry I don't have time to crit the mistakes....bell's about to ring. Keep up the good work Jade!!!

she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake