What Color Are the Stars?

by Lia5Giba

If the sun is gold

And the moon is silver

Then what do you call the stars?

Can you really just call them white?

I'd expect a more shimmery, glimmery color

For something as hopeful and bright.

StarlitMind says...

<3

StarlitMind says...

I love the simplicity of the poem! It's sweet and simple, yet you manage to deliver a point/idea. There are so many things you can write about the stars. Their wonder is infinite. Thanks for sharing! ^_^

BhavyaMehta123 wrote a review...

Hi! This is awesome. I feel your creativity is great.I feel this is logical as well. I feel this short, sweet and well written. I like that last line so much. If you expand this, it would be even more amazing.As a nature lover, I felt drawn towards the title and I loved this. I think this was worth sharing.
Would love to read more of your works!
From:Bhavya

silverquill12 wrote a review...

This was really cute! It almost had the same vibe as the little rhyme "star light, star bright, first star I see tonight..." I think you have the choice to expand this, and to go into deeper imagery about what the color of stars really is. I love the little rhyme; it gives this work such a whimsical quality that I quite enjoy. Great job!

Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:40 am
IIUMBRELLAZ wrote a review...

I apologize in advance for the really short review considering that it's a very short poem.

I think this is a really great and short poem. Very straightforward, straight to the point.
I love how you question the stars and the reader because it's like you are trying to get the reader's perspective on the topic. Though for the description, I think you could go into a little more detail as of what color the sun is, what color the moon is and more like, Identification?

Overall I love the poem! :)

Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:53 am
Lethargic says...

This is a really short and sweet poem! It’s very straightforward and I like the contemplative voice of the narrator. Good job!

Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:53 am
Lethargic says...

No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge