z

Young Writers Society


12+

.

by KingLucifer



Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
16 Reviews


Points: 1092
Reviews: 16

Donate
Mon May 18, 2015 1:41 pm
Kinzaaa wrote a review...



Hi there!

So, what I get from this writing is that Its about the same bullying which has been happening in almost all the Schools around the globe and Its a lost cause because Its happening from long enough and no one will be there to stop it and the way you described the whole condition some students goes through is good, I can see the emotions of that student who was doing his best, trying with in himself to do something but every time he tried this world betrayed him right in front of all conclusions. This phase is catastrophic for the ones whom are suffering or suffered through it and I think you tried your best to put them in words and I can feel you almost accomplished it and for me it is a nice read apart from minor mistakes. Keep writing, thank you.




User avatar
12 Reviews


Points: 298
Reviews: 12

Donate
Mon May 18, 2015 12:57 pm
Bloodsrain wrote a review...



Well, the story is obviously a more darker side of poetry, which isn't exactly a bad thing, if anything, its a very refreshing thing to see. I feel like the poem is good for what its trying to present, and while i'm no expert on poetry, by far, not even a little, I can see the effort was put in to form a type of story in the space a few lines can provide.

While I myself have never been a huge poet, I find the story of the poem to be good at the same time. Its something i'm sure a lot of people can connect to personally, since a lot of us have gone through tough times when it comes to such things as school. I myself was bullied a lot when it came to such things as school, so reading it is just like reading how I felt printed out in plain text.

Overall, a good piece of work, and I think it has quite a bit of promise. Keep it up.





As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin